Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    First look for you topic of your tv boxing so that you can then restore it if something goes wrong.

    Comment


      Originally posted by hugovw1976 View Post

      Hi I install APxxxx version on yundo y6 with AP6330 on first boot after flash firmware all work fine (wifi 2.4 and 5 GHz), but after turn off and on again wifi stop working (just wifi, bluetooth is fine) Do you know how can fix this)
      Got the same problem. I have MXQ Pro+ 4k box with AP6330. Still no work around. Likely need to wait for update.

      Comment


        Here are tips for bluetooth and wifi.
        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200

        Comment


          Originally posted by sagert View Post
          Here are tips for bluetooth and wifi.
          https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200
          Do you know where to get this file, 6330_init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc?

          Comment


            Originally posted by hall View Post

            Do you know where to get this file, 6330_init.amlogic.wifi_buildin.rc?
            This is just advice.I do not have such wifi.

            Comment


              Originally posted by sagert View Post
              Here are tips for bluetooth and wifi.
              https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200
              Thanks I would like to try that!

              sagert
              Do you know how to add apps to after unpacking with Kitchen v3? So I need to add some Entries in file context then repack?

              Comment


                Originally posted by sagert View Post

                This is just advice.I do not have such wifi.
                Ok no problem. Just curious the instruction has no link to download the file.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by hall View Post

                  Ok no problem. Just curious the instruction has no link to download the file.
                  There of to translate from russian it is necessary to rename a file.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by sagert View Post

                    There of to translate from russian it is necessary to rename a file.
                    Yes, but no file mentioned to be rename.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by hall View Post

                      Yes, but no file mentioned to be rename.
                      There probably from that firmware from that link it is necessary to pull out a file.

                      Comment


                        maybe image was corrupt due to my mistake, now working....

                        Comment


                          sagert was it you that provided link to MAGISK AOSP 2 ATV conversion module here ? I accidently deleted it and only can find this one from vortex http://xvtx.ru but I guess it is different`?

                          or was it Reaper Man ? Cant find the link anymore maybe you could help out, thanks in advance

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                            sagert was it you that provided link to MAGISK AOSP 2 ATV conversion module here ? I accidently deleted it and only can find this one from vortex http://xvtx.ru but I guess it is different`?

                            or was it Reaper Man ? Cant find the link anymore maybe you could help out, thanks in advance
                            I know little about this module.Just read about it.

                            Comment


                              I myself have not used it yet.But they write that it works.

                              Comment


                                You can just do it with aosp atv.This is if the firmware has the same android and architecture.It is only to replace system.PARTITION.Further if it is not clear that to explain for a long time.At me so it turned out with aosp to pass to atv.I do not know the magisk module violates any rights?I don't know about rights.Let the administration decide how to do it right.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X