Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest Noob question, because I don?t know if its technically possible: Is it possible to migrate the official certificates of the KM3/KM9 Pro to a KM9? (Or the only possible way is to have them installed by Mecool themselves?)

I remember the OnePlus 5 Netflix HD issue where you have to send back your smartphone to OnePlus in order to have certification installed in the device

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      No, the DRM keys are physically burned to read-only write once storage with special machinery in a secure factory.
      Every company that releases Widevine L1 gets audited yearly by Google with a physical inspection to make sure the factory is up to standard and complies with all the security requirements. The Widevine keys are also physically linked to the hardware in the device and can't work on other devices, each device gets it's own key. No program can dump the keys.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The Widevine L1 key is also coded specifically to the MAC address, so even if we managed to mine it from the raw eMMC image it wouldn't work on other devices.

Originally posted by ezegalli View Post
    Guest Noob question, because I don?t know if its technically possible: Is it possible to migrate the official certificates of the KM3/KM9 Pro to a KM9? (Or the only possible way is to have them installed by Mecool themselves?)

I remember the OnePlus 5 Netflix HD issue where you have to send back your smartphone to OnePlus in order to have certification installed in the device
    Nothing happens until he gets passed Android Verified Boot. Still waiting for that...

Comment

I have a mecool KM9 with android 8.1
      it does not play the google play movie / trailers
      Message Unsupported video format
      there is a solution?
      Thx

Comment

Hello, i received this tv box from Gearbest with Android 9 already installed, i suppose the latest official firmware available.
        I have problems using VPN services with my IPTV subscription.
        I tried several both free and premium VPN apps, they works well and connect to VPN servers but when i start the IPTV apps the channels does not load.
        • It isn't a VPN related problem, because they connect fine using their apps (eg. i tried NordVPN), the problem is only when using my IPTV list.
        • It isn't an IPTV provider problem, they confirmed me that VPN is open and allowed, i did a test and the same list works well using VPN services in another device (i tried a smartphone with Android 8.1 Oreo) and connected to the same WiFi home network.
        • It isn't an IPTV app player problem, i used the same IPTV apps (Gotit, Extreme IPTV...) used in the tv box in the smartphone with Android 8.1 Oreo and it works well using VPN.
        I suspect the problem can be caused by the box itself or maybe the O.S. (Android 9), any solution or anyone who has this box with this same Android version has same issue?

Comment

simbian
          I have the same problem
          but nobody has yet answered
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

"Andro9" at present not fully competible/supprt etc., for some of actions!!
            If you check on Net forum/sites etc., you will find a lot of user complaints!
            Be patient and wait proper support firmwares
            Even "Andro8" has not yet been full support!
            Still "Andro7" as it seems better!

++

Where you live and is it necessary to use "VPN" Services??
            Since a long time I'v been use "IPTV" as well and tried/used from many of Servers for IPTV action
            till now no any issue,but I'vnt use VPN too

Note;sometimes/mostly VPN Services occur problems!

Note;did you asked this issue to Gearbest Support Dept.or Mecool Co.??
            Have you tried "VPN-OFF" ?? when using IPTV

Bye++

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
              "Andro9" at present not fully competible/supprt etc., for some of actions!!
              If you check on Net forum/sites etc., you will find a lot of user complaints!
              Be patient and wait proper support firmwares
              Even "Andro8" has not yet been full support!
              Still "Andro7" as it seems better!

++

Where you live and is it necessary to use "VPN" Services??
              Since a long time I'v been use "IPTV" as well and tried/used from many of Servers for IPTV action
              till now no any issue,but I'vnt use VPN too

Note;sometimes/mostly VPN Services occur problems!

Note;did you asked this issue to Gearbest Support Dept.or Mecool Co.??
              Have you tried "VPN-OFF" ?? when using IPTV

Bye++
              closed VPN > everything is good

Comment

well in fact you do not need VPN for the IPTV using!
                have fun+

Comment

If you use illegal iptv, then you need VPN

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there anywhere "LEGAL" IPTV??

I'v two different servers and 100% illegal

Comment

is there anyone able to open smart iptv app with new atv 9 firmware..mine is stuck at mac address menu:s

Comment

Guest any tip for remap menu button from the old bt remote for a well use in the km3/km9pro roms?

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bluetooth shouldn't require remapping. Do you mean the IR remote?

Guest you bluetooth remote work well all buttons with the new roms? my recent/menu button doesn't work properly

Comment

Hello Friends, I m getting mine box pretty soon. Can people here please confirm if KM9 Pro has the ability to play Amazon Prime in 4k or even 1080p.

Comment

Anyone else having issues when running apk's? I have 3 that I run regularly and lately they all crash about 15 minutes into a movie/TV show, (exit to home screen) all Apk's are regularly updated, I'm thinking its an issue with the km9.

Comment

Working...
                            X