No announcement yet.

T95Q Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4GB DDR4 64GB Dual Band WiFi LAN BT USB3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've got my WiFi back after Sunvell sent me the none working internet access file to install via a Burn Card Maker....

As they didn't get back to touch, I've had to learn how to get back to Andriod v8.1 so my box works again! I tried the OTA but now found that it wouldn't work 'over a newer build' and got an Error!

I then tried the 'image zip fie' from this page: https://www.getdroidtips.com/stock-f...e-t95q-tv-box/ and have finally got everything working again....BUT the boot time is now painfully slow during and because of startup videos - similar to what others have mentioned on the ported page of v9!?

Is there any way back from this?? Is there a better more stable version at all???

Comment

New Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control (Android 9 rom)->
      (install with TWRP ) ->
      new Patch
      (turn the box off and on! )
      with new bootloader, now the patch is complete...

(big tnx to sasvlad)

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
        New Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control (Android 9 rom)->
        (install with TWRP ) ->
        new Patch

(big tnx to sasvlad)
        Thanks!
        One small question how to change hdvideobox app language from Russian to English and can we change the shortcut to some other apps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post
          (install with TWRP ) ->
          new Patch

(big tnx to sasvlad)
          Thanks!
          One small question how to change hdvideobox app language from Russian to English and can we change the shortcut to some other apps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The TV-Box Sunvell T95q has simply been a fraud. Neither the previous firmwares with Android 8.1 have worked, because at the time you played a high quality 4K video, the image had delayes, stops and freezes. Neither this new firmware with Android 9 is useful for much more, since neither ethernet nor wifi works. I don't know why I would want a Smart TVBox without an internet connection. Sunvell have been very scoundrel, who have ignored completely their customers leaving them with a piece of unusable plastic. To play medium quality videos we already had others TV-Box, it was not necessary to buy another. Also we should analyze the bloggers, technology websites, YouTube influencers and other internet thugs who have made reviews saying that it was the best in the market, just some bought by the brands and other scoundrels. What we have to do is take note of all this and not buy anything from Sunvell or its subsidiaries or white brands. And for this, the best is to report it.
            Last edited by JBG; 09-14-2019, 22:23.

Comment

I've just got this box after reading some good review... Planning to install custom rom soon. Hopefully the developer keeps updating / patch the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by vaah View Post
                I've just got this box after reading some good review... Planning to install custom rom soon. Hopefully the developer keeps updating / patch the bugs.
                Good HW, Android 8.1 sucks, you may have got Android 9.x

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffers View Post

Good HW, Android 8.1 sucks, you may have got Android 9.x
                  I haven't checked the stock rom version, I doubt it's got the android 9. Probably it's the old android 8.1 like the original rom. I am planning to install the "Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad" hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Comment

I haven't checked the stock rom version, I doubt it's got the android 9. Probably it's the old android 8.1 like the original rom. I am planning to install the "Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad" hopefully everything will go smoothly.
                    I looked at a few ROMs for T95Q, decided the one you are going to try looked like the best, then chickened out :-)

Let us know how it goes with the ROM you are planning to use and if all works including ethernet, wifi and remote

Comment

I looked at a few ROMs for T95Q, decided the one you are going to try looked like the best, then chickened out :-)

Let us know how it goes with the ROM you are planning to use and if all works including ethernet, wifi and remote
                      Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad is what I'm using, it's by far the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Beelink GT1-Mini Volksware v.2.0_by_Sasvlad is what I'm using, it's by far the best.
                        Is everything working, including ethernet, wifi, bluetooth and stock remote?

Comment

Is everything working, including ethernet, wifi, bluetooth and stock remote?
                          Everything works that I use, I use a third party remote, I think there's a patch on here that will make the stock work, the light is one color and doesn't turn off when the box is powered off, but I just leave it on anyway but ethernet, wifi and bluetooth all work.

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Everything works that I use, I use a third party remote, I think there's a patch on here that will make the stock work, the light is one color and doesn't turn off when the box is powered off, but I just leave it on anyway but ethernet, wifi and bluetooth all work.
                            Sounds good.

I think you could open the T95Q and take out the light

Comment

Well. As matter of fact I still havent been able to install the custom rom.. i tried using the recommended method using usb burning tool, somehow my laptops wont detect my T95Q. I tried on 2 laptop running win 7, both didn't detect. Ok maybe bad cable or something.

I decided to try the other method using burn card maker, plug the sd card into my device and power on. Somehow it just boots to stock rom directly. I'm currently at lost...any help here, maybe I'm missing something?

Comment

Well. As matter of fact I still havent been able to install the custom rom.. i tried using the recommended method using usb burning tool, somehow my laptops wont detect my T95Q. I tried on 2 laptop running win 7, both didn't detect. Ok maybe bad cable or something.

I decided to try the other method using burn card maker, plug the sd card into my device and power on. Somehow it just boots to stock rom directly. I'm currently at lost...any help here, maybe I'm missing something?
                                Someone who has done it recommends a version in a post above, are you using this version, I have had issues on other boxes being particular about version of USB Burning Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X