X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teki View Post
    I've the same firmware.
    What i do for Netflix install...
    Uninstall all Netflix app. Reboot your box. Install the 2 app and launch the patch. Reboot your box and for me it's ok... Maybee same for u.

Sorry for my english... I'm french

Envoy? de mon SM-N950F en utilisant Tapatalk
    Still the same. I installed it from my USB drive. Also I did the "Do not update apps" in the playstore. I don't know what to do. Seems like this is a wasted purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

I will try what you suggested. I'm going crazy over this. The box is perfect for me except for this Netflix problem. I will update you in a moment what happened.
      Hope u install it the right way as what Zahir mentioned think page 13... Works for me...

However I just noticed I've a problem with the usb2. 0 port which is not defecting anything... Any other ways to check ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Hope u install it the right way as what Zahir mentioned think page 13... Works for me...

However I just noticed I've a problem with the usb2. 0 port which is not defecting anything... Any other ways to check ?
        Mine?s working fine. Maybe a defective usb slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
          Testing this "new" firmware now.

Update:

- kernel 4.9.113, Wed March 27
          - build number PI.V1.20190320

Same as before. BUT it breaks the Netflix hack and sleep is still broken. Stay away! My guess - that's all it is - is that the act of burning new firmware does something the fix doesn't like...

Hello Zahir. What?s the firmware before this one you?ve posted? Do you have a copy of the original one? Seems like I have this firmware you mentioned above and my Netflix didn?t work from day one. I swear I read and done all the fix everyone mentioned here in the forum but nothing worked. It just gives me ?Sorry, your account can?t be used on this device? everytime. (tvq-pb-103) (1.10.5005). I hope you can a light on me on this matter. Thanks.

Comment

Antoyax - sorry your box isn't co-operating, several users here have had a similar experience. I don't have a fix. There's no earlier firmware available - the one on your box, the one posted in that link and the one on all our boxes are the same. But for some reason, some KM3s don't respond to the spoof. If uninstalling and reinstalling the two hack files doesn't sort things, maybe a factory reset is your last option. Check with others in this thread who have the same issue and consider returning your box for another - seems to be a lottery as to which ones cooperate.

btw, run DRMinfo to make sure you have Widevine L1.

Comment

Antoyax - sorry your box isn't co-operating, several users here have had a similar experience. I don't have a fix. There's no earlier firmware available - the one on your box, the one posted in that link and the one on all our boxes are the same. But for some reason, some KM3s don't respond to the spoof. If uninstalling and reinstalling the two hack files doesn't sort things, maybe a factory reset is your last option. Check with others in this thread who have the same issue and consider returning your box for another - seems to be a lottery as to which ones cooperate.

btw, run DRMinfo to make sure you have Widevine L1.

I?m pretty sure I have Widevine L1. I did the factory reset a lot of times already. At first I thought it was the account because the account I used is my mom?s and they?re in the US. But I tried an account which has the same location as mine but it?s the same thing. It seems the fix doesn?t install well. I don?t know what I?ve been doing wrong because it?s kinda straightforward procedure

Comment

I know the Ethernet connection is only 100mbps..does anyone know if I get a 3.0 USB to gigabyte Ethernet adapter will it be able to get that speed? I have 1 GB internet from my provider..

Comment

Originally posted by Antoyax View Post

Mine?s working fine. Maybe a defective usb slot.
                  Am checking with the CS at GB for resolution

Comment

Finaly, what app you install to use SMB sharing ?

Otherwise, have you seen the new low cost KM9 Pro CLASSIC ?
                    I wonder about the fact that only 2GB of Ram is good enough for Android ?

Comment

Testing this "new" firmware now.

Update:

- kernel 4.9.113, Wed March 27
                      - build number PI.V1.20190320

Same as before. BUT it breaks the Netflix hack and sleep is still broken. Stay away! My guess - that's all it is - is that the act of burning new firmware does something the fix doesn't like...

Hello Zahir. I just want to ask you for a clarification by what you mean by ?new firmware? and ?it breaks the Netflix hack?. It seems you updated from this to that. I?m guessing some us has the firmware the ?breaks the Netflix?. So have you updated that?s why your Netflix was broken? And what did you do to bring your Netflix back to working state?

Comment

I just received my mecool km3..does anyone have trouble with the wifi ?
                        it keeps turning off. and I have no connection also the home screen where all the apps are on the background color is black but it changes color to red?
                        any help before I return ?
                        thanks

Comment

Wifi is very very bad on Mecool Boxes. Use RJ45...

I have an air mouse (model G20s) working with USB dongle but impossible to wake up the box with the USB Air mouse.
                          It's possible to stand by the box with USB Air Mouse but impossible to wake it up.
                          Is there a solution for this ?

Comment

Hello there,

I bought a new Mecool Km3 and I received today at home. So far so good I just installed all the apps I want to use and no issues found...
                            After a few hours using it, I was assisting a few youtube videos and the box crashed.

After that crash the box is completely unstable, I need to remove from the plug to see the blue light working again ... it crashes sometimes in the boot logo .. others crash while I'm trying to access options on the box.

I already did a hard reset and cleaned the cache and wiped the data and it's getting the same behavior.
                            If I turn off and wait like 5mns everything runs smooth till it crashes after a few moments.

The Firmware version is the latest one I believe 20-03 Mars is on android pie 9.
                            I also read something about this being a beta version yet ... so I wonder to know if I can downgrade this as well for a fully tested \ working firmware ...?

I also contacted the seller to know if he can help me with this one ...
                            I am looking for some help in all ways if someone in some way can give me advice on how to recover from this "bug\ crashing boots" would be great.

Thanks for your time have a great day.
                            Last edited by meCulUSer; 07-03-2019, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by CcX85 View Post

Hey, I was noticing this myself and I think I may have sorted it, I used developer option and turn on keep awake when plugged in and set it to sleep when I press the power button and screen saver is set never while standby mode is active after 3 hours. For the first time this evening I pressed the power button and red light turned blue so hopefully, this helps you.

On a separate note, can I ask what you have heard about any new updates official or customer for this device cheers, are there any major flaws with the current stock Rom?
                              Regarding the deep sleep issue. I think I may have a quite simple solution for it.
                              I installed the app "Wakelock Revamp - PowerManager". See: https://github.com/d4rken/wakelock-revamp
                              for info etc. It is available in Google Play as well.

I just enabled the Processor option and configured the app to start at boot.
                              I have just tested it once with success, so if someone else can confirm that it works I would be happy.

Comment

Off topic mode: on
                                Thank you so much my friend. I had a similar problem with my tablet and I didn't know the existence of this apk.
                                You helped me solve my problem. Thanks again
                                Off topic mode: off

Στάλθηκε από το G8341 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X