Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diegori466 View Post
    ...I did all steps, but...
    Sorry, i only corrected the links, ask OP for further assistance, because i don't own this device.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      Sorry, i only corrected the links, ask OP for further assistance, because i don't own this device.
      I can't install twrp, but I could install modules with magisk, however when I eject the command with terminal "su" and "props".

I have the next message "The service.sh module script does not appear to have run during boot".

Now, I need your help !!!!
      Please Guest and b2oba17

Furthermore, I change the version of magisk, however I follow getting the same problem.

Comment

Ok, I could install both modules with magisk, and I couldn't play Netflix ATV, however I could watch 4k netflix mobile version.

Thanks b2oba17

Comment

Ok, I could install both modules with magisk, and I couldn't play Netflix ATV, however I could watch 4k netflix mobile version.

Thanks b2oba17
          hi ,you have used method for bypass system file protection ? for netflix android tv ...netflix patched the yablio method ,with magiskhideprops it's not work ? maybe you need to spoof xiaomi box or key

Comment

Thanks b2oba17
            hi ,you can explain me how did you do ? i have update to android 10 and root but cannot install magisk modules :-(

Comment

Hi, b2oba17 and natzen I could install both modules with yours commands to use twrp, however I never could boot the recovery. But, I tried once time install both modules with magisk, and this magically works. I don't have idea, but this was an incredible result. Now, you said sproof mi box Xiaomi or keys. But, I don't have idea how to do correctly. Coul you explain me please?
              Last edited by diegori466; 11-02-2020, 01:48.

Comment

Hi, b2oba17 and natzen I could install both modules with yours commands to use twrp, however I never could boot the recovery. But, I tried once time install both modules with magisk, and this magically works. I don't have idea, but this was an incredible result. Now, you said sproof mi box Xiaomi or keys. But, I don't have idea how to do correctly. Coul you explain me please?
                you need to install magiskhideprops on magisk ...open terminal and write props and enter after you follow the instructions

Comment

E
                  Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

you need to install magiskhideprops on magisk ...open terminal and write props and enter after you follow the instructions
                  I said I install magisk hide prior without any problem. I use device simulation

?????

Comment

E

I said I install magisk hide prior without any problem. I use device simulation

?????
                    Yes

Comment

But, this method doesn't work to netflix atv yabilo version, netflix automatically detects as device incompatible, but you can get 4k using magisk hide props as google pixel 4 to mobile version.

Comment

But, this method doesn't work to netflix atv yabilo version, netflix automatically detects as device incompatible, but you can get 4k using magisk hide props as google pixel 4 to mobile version.
                        Yablio not work anymore even with android 9
                        why you not test mibox in magisk hide props ?

Comment

I did that with mi box s and the same problem using magisk hide props

Comment

How install modules in Magisk:

1. First you have to root accordinga @b2oba
                            2. Now, before you boots the rom with a10(root) you have to follow the next instructions:

3. Download AMLogicTools v6.0.0 and unzip it in C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0
                            https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...6925#downloads

4. Download Android Platform Tools and unzip it to the folder C: \ platform-tools
                            https://developer.android.com/studio...platform-tools

a. We transfer the device to USB Burning Tool firmware mode.
                            b. We go to the Windows console in the folder C: \ AMLogicTools_V6.0.0 \ bin
                            c. run update.exe bulkcmd "fastboot" in the console, the device will go into fastboot mode
                            d. We go to the folder C: \ platform-tools (it is important to use the fastboot file from here)
                            e. running fastboot.exe devices should show that the device is found.
                            F. The following commands: fastboot.exe flashing unlock Fastboot.exe flashing unlock_critical. fastboot.exe getvar all at the end must be written securely: no, unlocked: all

And you have to return back step 5 and you have to do the same.

Finally, when you install a module you HAVE TO REBOOT OBLYGATORY. YOU NEVER HAVE TO INSTALL SEVERAL MODULES AT THE SAME TIME OR BOOT LOOP.

THIS IS ANSWER TO natzen

Comment

I did that with mi box s and the same problem using magisk hide props
                              i have tested with mibox S with all parameters i have receveid update notification from xiaomi but netflix not work ... i think we need to modify build.prop
                              and add ro.nrdp.modelgroup=

Comment

Originally posted by b2oba17 View Post

i have tested with mibox S with all parameters i have receveid update notification from xiaomi but netflix not work ... i think we need to modify build.prop
                                and add ro.nrdp.modelgroup=
                                Uhmm... Could you add to.nrdp.modelgroup=
                                Last edited by diegori466; 11-03-2020, 08:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X