Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

ok thanks fro trying anyway it's better thru adb connecting the device in wireless:
    adb connect your.ip.num.ber then on click ok on requester on tv screen, then adb logcat > logcat.txt
    anyway nothing particularly wrong in logcat, so it's not a real issue.
    About total commander dunno, i can put back documentsUi in next release no problem.
    Appreciate the effort, but don't put yourself out as I've reinstalled the stock image and am praying for a firmware update or a fork of OpenElec or LibreElec for this X96 Max box.

Android TV is a bit heavyweight for me as I mainly watch videos from HDD's. What I really need is something light stable which can mount many HDD's.

Comment

XannyTech

Installed today on my x96 max 4/64.

Have tested it a lot and it works great! Live channels is awesome with tvirl and xtream edited playlists.

Great work and I really appreciate it! You're doing some pretty excellent stuff and I recommend everyone to try your stuff.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Would this fw be compatible with A95X Max TV Box?

Comment

what about km9

Comment

Originally posted by boxz0rd View Post
            Would this fw be compatible with A95X Max TV Box?
            could be compatible but i personally did not tested on such device...

Comment

Originally posted by x3m View Post
              what about km9
              hmm someone told me no in another thread, wifi drivers if i remember well.

Comment

What about 4K 60p 4:4:4 color depth on this beautiful ROM?

Comment

Hello, can you also upload a TWRP version

Comment

I went back to stock but I did install TWRP on my X96 Max 4/64 which seems to work properly, except when I choose reboot in TWRP it shuts down, oddly. The major features seem just fine though.

Comment

Hi Xannytech,

I have flashed this to X96Max 4/64. Very nice ROM and it is very stable and have nice screen saver too.
                      Will you be able to add notification bar at the top and navigation bar at the bottom?

Javen

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
                        I went back to stock but I did install TWRP on my X96 Max 4/64 which seems to work properly, except when I choose reboot in TWRP it shuts down, oddly. The major features seem just fine though.
                        Could you please explain how you installed TWRP on the stock? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by glaven View Post

There's a signed zip file for the X86 on XDA somewhere which is where I got it. Then it's just a matter of putting that on an SD card and then going into your recovery and flashing that zip file. Very easy.

Comment

I was flashing on the T95Q.
                            Overall very good.

However, I have three problems.
                            1. The remote control does not work.
                            2. LED turns on even when power is turned off.
                            3. No sound from live channels.
                            Last edited by comapost; 02-08-2019, 00:41.

Comment

Originally posted by glaven View Post

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

There's a signed zip file for the X86 on XDA somewhere which is where I got it. Then it's just a matter of putting that on an SD card and then going into your recovery and flashing that zip file. Very easy.
                              Here

Comment

Thanks to you both! It works really well. I wonder if it might prevent any future OTAs?

Comment

Working...
                                X