This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    minixfreak have to ask again: really interested in wifi tweaks since I own 2 tablets with horrible wifi speed...really horrible.

I know there are tweaks in build prop possible - but I guess you tweaked more than this?
    you can tweak the actual driver files ... but driver files are different depending on platform like rockchip has completely different way to utilize drivers then rockchip for example

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

you can tweak the actual driver files ... but driver files are different depending on platform like rockchip has completely different way to utilize drivers then rockchip for example
      ah, alright, then it is deeper in coding

I thought of just editing some text files :-p

Comment

hey minixfreak, thanks for all the hard work, you've made my little device all the better! I've got the h96 max x2 and see that the img for this is no longer in mega. Not a huge problem as I've got it flashed and everything's stable, but wanted to check if you're discontinuing support for this box or are you working on a fix for the playstore issue? I understand it's difficult now that you don't have a functional box, so if you're no longer able to support thanks again!

On the playstore issue i was going to have a tinker by flashing ATV gapps from opengapps via TWRP in the hope this might help, but wanted to check with you if you saw any problems with doing this? Without the img file i can't restore so would be happy to stick with aptoide store as this works (cant seem to get the ATV version of kids youtube though!).

Another silly question if i may, if flashing gapps is ok would i use the ARM64 package?

Comment

Originally posted by casper1977 View Post
          hey minixfreak, thanks for all the hard work, you've made my little device all the better! I've got the h96 max x2 and see that the img for this is no longer in mega. Not a huge problem as I've got it flashed and everything's stable, but wanted to check if you're discontinuing support for this box or are you working on a fix for the playstore issue? I understand it's difficult now that you don't have a functional box, so if you're no longer able to support thanks again!

On the playstore issue i was going to have a tinker by flashing ATV gapps from opengapps via TWRP in the hope this might help, but wanted to check with you if you saw any problems with doing this? Without the img file i can't restore so would be happy to stick with aptoide store as this works (cant seem to get the ATV version of kids youtube though!).

Another silly question if i may, if flashing gapps is ok would i use the ARM64 package?
          Regular arm7 and u can try it but don't take responsibility if it doesn't work

Comment

by the way, did you have some screenshot?

Comment

my gt-king box's sn: SA9X...,did it can be used sn:B922
              umh...by the way, did you have some screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by luyee View Post
                my gt-king box's sn: SA9X...,did it can be used sn:B922
                umh...by the way, did you have some screenshot?
                use the b922 version if thats the box u have and no i dont have screen shots right now

Comment

Does this ROM work okay on X96 Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post
                    Does this ROM work okay on X96 Max?
                    no idea i dont have that device

Comment

no idea i dont have that device
                      Thanks anyway. I don't think I will have this device for much longer. I think it might be time for an upgrade. Too few USB 3 ports, 1, and it is starting to struggle with some H.265 encoded videos that I downloaded recently.

Though I do load them from an external USB enclosure which is USB 3.

I don't want to take out a mortgage in the process though, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Hi, I would like to try this rom on my h96 max x2 box, but I do not see it in the mega link, does it mean that you no longer support it? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by carlero View Post
                          Hi, I would like to try this rom on my h96 max x2 box, but I do not see it in the mega link, does it mean that you no longer support it? Thank you
                          Might try to make it blind as my device broke

Comment

minixfreak I have backed up v 6,7 and 8 for H96

Can I repack with V9 recovery (TWRP) ?

Maybe someone else could advise which is most stable on H96 unit, I am still on V4 and it works good

Thanks for answer

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              minixfreak I have backed up v 6,7 and 8 for H96

Can I repack with V9 recovery (TWRP) ?

Maybe someone else could advise which is most stable on H96 unit, I am still on V4 and it works good

Thanks for answer
                              i have made spartan rom now new project and discontinued minixfreak os as im trying to get a team project going ,

Comment

Minixfreak OS V9

Changelog

-Based On Official Beelink Firmware
                                -Dual Boot To Coreelec
                                -Used AndroidTV SystemUI Instead of Stock
                                -AndroidTV Remote Control ( Voice Typing Works)
                                -Voice Search
                                -Added Numerous Remotes
                                -Added Advanced TVSettings ( More Control Over Settings )
                                -Rooted With SuperSU
                                -Autoframerate App Added
                                -Customized Theme and look
                                -Customized Appdrawer
                                -Updated Wifi Drivers (Increased Buffers)
                                -New Build.prop Tweaks
                                -Updated Busybox
                                -My Minixfreak Tweaks
                                -Added Recents "Grid format" DoubleTap Home
                                -Extremely Fast
                                -Fixed SystemUI Bug ( Hopefully )

BUGS
                                -You Tell Me

Downloads

ScreenShots
                                Coming Soon
                                Wich file i have to download for a s905x2 from megaupload folder?
                                Thanks and regards

Comment

Working...
                                X