Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mod: HK1 X3 / H96 max X3 / VONTAR X3 / Transpeed X3 Air / Bqeel Y8 Max (Amlogic S905X3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember if I said that before, but if you want to be able to "copy/paste" in your browser (and even play some more formats of video in it) download the following version of Chrome.
    And NEVER let it be updated !!!!

Comment

Hello.is any working rom for A95 F3 air s905x3?ty

Comment

Google play services received an update and apktime is working again.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffery vandermark View Post
          Google play services received an update and apktime is working again.
          I never had a problem with it. Did you and when?

Comment

Originally posted by loukis19821982 View Post
            Hello.is any working rom for A95 F3 air s905x3?ty
            You can try if you want, as did others (i.e. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/r...#post-84073807).
            Please see the note at my 1st post at 1st page of this thread.
            Also I suggest you to know the 2 pins which are needed to short in case you brick it (although I don't think this is very probable in this case), before you do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

I never had a problem with it. Did you and when?
              From day 1 when I installed the rom. It worked ok on other box (A95x). Yesterday a play services update popped up on the screen and now works fine. I had the same problem on the H96max x2 boxes. More of a problem with this brand than the rom I think.

Comment

From day 1 when I installed the rom. It worked ok on other box (A95x). Yesterday a play services update popped up on the screen and now works fine. I had the same problem on the H96max x2 boxes. More of a problem with this brand than the rom I think.
                As I told you I never had a problem with it (and of course I have the same box and same rom as you ). So something else is the problem.
                Anyway did you go to "Playstore-Settings-Version number" and click upon it 7-8 times to become a developer (as I have said so many times)?

Comment

If someone wants to run Armbian (Linux) from an sd card you can download the folder from here : https://mega.nz/folder/A5kmDZAC#6t5FO2NUlIr-070EsGtfPA
                  There is a PDF file inside with step by step instructions.
                  As this was made after requests from users of the Russian site 4pda, please disregard links to the Russian versions of my custom rom (obviously you don't need them).

Last edited by ath156; 01-22-2021, 07:57.

Comment

As I told you I never had a problem with it (and of course I have the same box and same rom as you ). So something else is the problem.
                    Anyway did you go to "Playstore-Settings-Version number" and click upon it 7-8 times to become a developer (as I have said so many times)?
                    Of course. I even updated the playstore from aptoide.I had the same problem on this box as well as 2 of the H96 905x2 boxes I made for friends. I read everything you post and follow your instructions. I think Google has a problem with certain boxes that are not certified.

Comment

Of course. I even updated the playstore from aptoide.I had the same problem on this box as well as 2 of the H96 905x2 boxes I made for friends. I read everything you post and follow your instructions. I think Google has a problem with certain boxes that are not certified.
                      So the only explanation I can think of is maybe some restriction due to your location/country??
                      By the way I suppose you have enabled "automatic time from Internet" and also the "location" in Settings.
                      I have H96 max X3 and H96 max X2 and I didn't have such a problem to any of the 2 boxes

Comment

So the only explanation I can think of is maybe some restriction due to your location/country??
                        By the way I suppose you have enabled "automatic time from Internet" and also the "location" in Settings.
                        I have H96 max X3 and H96 max X2 and I didn't have such a problem to any of the 2 boxes
                        I am in New York and supposedly we have net neutrality. I can't explain it either. In all 3 cases we have Spectrum. My newbie friends like apktime better than filelink so I'm glad it's resolved so they quit calling me so much.

Comment

I am in New York and supposedly we have net neutrality. I can't explain it either. In all 3 cases we have Spectrum. My newbie friends like apktime better than filelink so I'm glad it's resolved so they quit calling me so much.
                          Have you changed DNS or are you using the DNS of your provider?

Comment

Have you changed DNS or are you using the DNS of your provider?
                            I know very little about DNS. I imagine from seeing your talents I was still using dos at your age. I am retired and just started playing around with these boxes to pass the time. So no I did not change the DNS and I wouldn't even know how to do that. I do like reading this forum and I have learned a lot from you and Freaktab.

Comment

I know very little about DNS. I imagine from seeing your talents I was still using dos at your age. I am retired and just started playing around with these boxes to pass the time. So no I did not change the DNS and I wouldn't even know how to do that. I do like reading this forum and I have learned a lot from you and Freaktab.
                              Don't feel bad about it. MSDOS was a wonderfull operating system (for its era of course) and demanded a lot more skills to use it than using W10, or Android9 or IOS etc of today's era.
                              Now it is very easy to change your DNS. The most convenient is to change them at your router, but since this is a bit more difficult I will tell you how to change them in your H96 max X3.
                              Go to "Settings-Network&Internet-IP settings-Static" and there you can choose a static IP for your H96 (i.e. if your router has an address 192.168.2.1 you can make your H96 to have always an address of 192.168.2.11 or 192.168.2.12 etc).Next you put your Router's IP adrdress (i.e. the 192.168.2.1 we were talking about). In the next step put Google's DNS that is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and save them. That's it.
                              If you find that you have any problem connecting to your network just do the same procedure and insted of "Static" choose "DHCP", save it and it will be like your current state

So if you find that at some moment something (a service, updates etc) are available at your H96 max X3 but not at H96 max X2 you would know that it is your provider that may be blocking this !!!!

Comment

Hi, this firmware looks really good. I'm wondering if it works with the HK1 Box? https://tvboxstop.com/2020-tv-boxes/...x-stop-review/

I got two of them for my mother and sister for christmas. But I've encountered a bug I'm really, really hoping is just a software issue.
                                It seems like that occasionally (usually or always when inputs are put in (USB remote keyboard, bluetooth controller, and or IR remote.) it might make a very loud crushed, scratch, clipped cl pop noise, like digital sound tearing.
                                I can make it a bit softer/less harsh in normal boot. But in EmuELEC(gaming boot) it is loud and a lot of inputs are being put in because of the mentioned gaming, so it doesn't happen, "once in a bluemoon" it's constant, it affects both devices and it has happened to both from stock, and even when I reset the firmware it still persist.

I'm fairly new to this so I don't know how to do a lot, but I'm not completely tech illiterate and can generally follow instructions well enough. I'm wondering how I can get a copy/backup of the stock firmware thats currently on the device in case something goes bad, if you think your custom firmware might not be good for it and if not if you'd consider making it compatible and if it is what my first steps to flashing new firmware on to the android boxes or if you have any other ideas to fix the problem, like some how changing the audio drivers? I might have to try to find out if I can change like codecs or something in EmuELEC... Idk, I probably sound dumb right now. But i've spent day's/week's getting this thing ready and loaded so I can give them good presents. Only to find out how terrible the bug really is when you actually play a game on it, and that's basically the whole reason I bought it. I would greatly appreciate any help, because I'm kind of at a loss right now. I figure I might not be able to get this finished by christmas now. But maybe someone can help me get this terrible bug situation out of the way. Because otherwise. everything else seems to be working as it should. it is similar to the HK1 X3, and the vontar x3.This whole process has been stressful and i'm just hoping I'll be able to eventually salvage it at this point, so not throwing awaly money for bad gifts

Comment

Working...
                                X