A95X F4 "AMLogic 905X4"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any trick for upgrading this firmware??

already d/l ded .img file to my Desktop(2.1GB)

but cant connected my Box or recognized PC

selected img file with USBBurning Tool and opened and no any progress...

I forgot before how do this with AML Boxes

Or better way to await their OTA system upgrading within couple of days because its very newly dated and it takes time to load their Server

Comment

This ZIP File contains couple of Tools and which one is work,I do not undertstand,its comes to me such a different programmes!

And for example which port USB3.0 or 2.0??

seems two different Tool such as>>> V3_setup_V3.1.6exe or V3_EndUpgrade_setup_V1.0.1.exe??

have also one another file(Document)but its not readable!
    or one another file like x86 and x64 !!

its very unknown type things

seems that best way to await of their OTA firmware procedure

note;my Desktop Win7

Comment

Reading about the A95X F4 from you guys has me wondering if I should of bought one. Mine should be here in a few days now. Just like bergamesk I own the A95X F3 and it works really well. I thought to replace it since its about two years old......I am only using it for streaming, Kodi, Movie apks and IPTV..

I hope that I will not be stuck with a crappy tv box, already have one X96 mini plus this thing is useless but real cheap and a piece of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
        .. .have also one another file(Document)but its not readable! ...
        document.zip (online translated to .pdf)

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks it was not easy follow....

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
        Reading about the A95X F4 from you guys has me wondering if I should of bought one. Mine should be here in a few days now. Just like bergamesk I own the A95X F3 and it works really well. I thought to replace it since its about two years old......I am only using it for streaming, Kodi, Movie apks and IPTV..

I hope that I will not be stuck with a crappy tv box, already have one X96 mini plus this thing is useless but real cheap and a piece of crap.
        for Streaming+KODI+Movie Apk incl.Kodi Addons Movies etc., and IPTV=are all OK
        so you do have your all mentioned matter at all

Comment

and any news for CoreELEC/LibreELEC for the new 905X4 ???

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

[ATTACH]n824162[/ATTACH] (online translated to .pdf)
            this one clear but my upgrade result was still "failed"!

In fact this Doc. how to install and some other matter for TOOL only!
            and its very hard to do this

Opened tool and than which port USB2/3 etc., how to connection....
            seems all are different and hard to work

Again the best way is to await A95X firmware OTA upgrading++

++

probably I'll sale this device in soon as usual!

By the way wanna to buy RK3566 from "HK1 RBOX R2"
            but those ""Rockchip"" BOXes another suck happen!

Comment

Hi guys

Today I'v sent a msg to Banggood.Co

>firstly I'v asked them ....why you didnt published my review/comment for A95X F4???...

>secondly,pls tell your vendor or manufacturer etc., for "Upgrade OTA" file???
              (note;Geekbuying's File and some of explainations does not work too,even we cant connect/recognize our Boxes to this upgrade processing!)

++

And I'v read them; ...come to FREAKTAB Forum and see it who and what some of customers wrote!
              WTF

Box having lot of BUGs and also need some of corrections etc.,

-CEC
              -Wallpaper
              -Main settings page(does not exist!)
              -Gallery
              -Picture>>DNR

other Android-10 compatible issues!

Comment

FYI

pls read following convers.
                Dear bergamesk,

We have received your question about item-457383-A95X F4 Android 10 Amlogic S905X4 4GB/32GB TV BOX 2.5G+5G WIFI Bluetooth 4.2 8K HDR:

Title: Product Information

Question: Hi "A95X F4 Android 10 Amlogic S905X4 TV BOX Firmware 20210527" Pls tell the Manufacturer end where this F/W to upgrade and Tool etc., process in kinda hard for normal user!! Need OTA pls

Our reply:
                Dear friend, Thanks for your inquiry. Please check it, firmware flash guide and tool are all included. https://blog.geekbuying.com/2021/05/...ware-20210527/. we will upload OTA firmware if the manufacturer offers it. Enjoy your shopping. Best regards.

If you have any further question, please click the following link to submit your question and see more discussion about this item:
                https://www.geekbuying.com/customer-Answers/A95X-F4-Android-10-Amlogic-S905X4-4GB-32GB-TV-BOX-2-5G-5G-WIFI-Bluetooth-4-2-8K-HDR-457383.html
                Should you have any other problems or questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service.

Yours faithfully
                GeekBuying.com

++

awaiting still OTA upgrade!

My personal advise you to; pls postponed your F4 order for a while!

Comment

Mine is on the way....had to have a look see, what all this fuss is about
                  Should be Fun
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                    FYI

pls read following convers.
                    Dear bergamesk,

We have received your question about item-457383-A95X F4 Android 10 Amlogic S905X4 4GB/32GB TV BOX 2.5G+5G WIFI Bluetooth 4.2 8K HDR:

Title: Product Information

Question: Hi "A95X F4 Android 10 Amlogic S905X4 TV BOX Firmware 20210527" Pls tell the Manufacturer end where this F/W to upgrade and Tool etc., process in kinda hard for normal user!! Need OTA pls

Our reply:
                    Dear friend, Thanks for your inquiry. Please check it, firmware flash guide and tool are all included. https://blog.geekbuying.com/2021/05/...ware-20210527/. we will upload OTA firmware if the manufacturer offers it. Enjoy your shopping. Best regards.

If you have any further question, please click the following link to submit your question and see more discussion about this item:
                    https://www.geekbuying.com/customer-Answers/A95X-F4-Android-10-Amlogic-S905X4-4GB-32GB-TV-BOX-2-5G-5G-WIFI-Bluetooth-4-2-8K-HDR-457383.html
                    Should you have any other problems or questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service.

Yours faithfully
                    GeekBuying.com

++

awaiting still OTA upgrade!

My personal advise you to; pls postponed your F4 order for a while!
                    haha, these devices never receive ota updates, that function is completely useless on these generic boxes. Just look at the reply from them about ota update, it cant be more vague and a certainty that it will never be provided.

It has been about 8 years of these boxes out and the generic boxes are still junk, not working properly, no manufacturer support and definitely no ota. Every 6 to 8 months the gullible fork out another 30 to 70 USD to waste on these devices.

Better to get a genuine supported android tv box such as miboxs, mitvstick, nvidia shield, firetv stick devices are supported, receive ota updates regularly and just work properly, with none of the frustrations.
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 18:55.

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No fun in that, these approved boxes work 99% of the time,
                      We need boxes like this, to keep it entertaining, Image if every Box was like a MI Box, Shield, Fire Tv etc..no fun.
                      Yes its good to have one of the approved boxes so you can have it all.
                      But often these no approved boxes can be a bit of fun and sometimes can do things the other cant,

So don't rant about how good or bad they are take it for what it is and let the Devs do their Magic, as the always do.

@comeandgetme

>I'v also "A95X F3 Air" model since 18months(now sold out) this Box has received 3 or 4 time OTA upgrade on time
                    it was almost no real BUG at all so,its stable&work fine

>this new "F4" kinda useless right now at least for me and need upgrade and its interest way that Geekbuying has released(or given)
                    F/W upgrade file,but I couldnt work with this tool and tried several times and just failed!

++
                    Seems that w'r looking on trebor side,that what happens will see it!

wtf this tool&upgrade file etc., I cant connected my Box to the Tool

And finally your all comments for this Chinese cheap Boxes all correct++

Time to Beer again!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Mine is on the way....had to have a look see, what all this fuss is about
                      Should be Fun
                      let me ask you about Mecool KM6 Deluxe
                      I'v bought this device too and sold it

the main issue is this Box does not have a HDR switch such as "Always" or "Adaptive"(for example F4 has it)
                      so device send only HDR video signal to your panel! and you cant get Off it

does this issue has solved???

well,if this issues was solved then I'll re-buy!

seems its more stable and less BUGs then F4

thanks

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Try and keep KM6 talk in KM6 thread, easy to loose track

HDR in Mecool KM6 is already working properly and the new soft came out ok.

Comment

Was the km6 update OTA update or did mecool supply a firmware which had to requested and then be flashed via a pc or put on a usb and restart the device to update?
                        Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2021, 18:52.

Comment

Working...
                        X