H96 Pro Plus short pin unbrick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

After some time of tasting, the burning process now stops at 2%. I'm using version 2.12 now. But it does not help.
    Error code:

[2017-12-05 20:57:22 989][HUB3-3][0x10105004]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result
    [2017-12-05 20:57:26 625][HUB3-3][0x10105004]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result

LOG:

[21:51:34 396][HUB3-3][Inf]--------------ERASE BOOTLOADER------------
    [21:51:34 905][HUB3-3][Inf]--2-2-0-0
    [21:51:34 905][HUB3-3][Inf]-------------Download DDR.USB-----------
    [21:51:34 906][HUB3-3][Inf]--2-2-0-0
    [21:51:34 906][HUB3-3][Inf]--Control write pll reg1 0xd9000000:0x000000b1
    [21:51:35 412][HUB3-3][Inf]--Control write pll reg1 0xd9000000:0x00005183
    [21:51:35 928][HUB3-3][Inf]--Control write pll reg1 0xd9000000:0x000000b1
    [21:51:36 443][HUB3-3][Inf]--Control write pll reg1 0xd9000000:0x00005183
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--Write initial succeed
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--Upload encrypt at 0xc8100228
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--ulValue = 0xadfc318c
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--Read encrypt value succeed
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--Transfer complete
    [21:51:36 959][HUB3-3][Inf]--Run at address 0xd9000000
    [21:51:36 975][HUB3-3][Inf]--RunInRam succeed
    [21:51:37 490][HUB3-3][Inf]--IOCTL_IDENTIFY_HOST_Handler ret=-5 error_msg=libusb0-dll:err [control_msg] sending control message failed, win error: Ein an das System angeschlossenes Gerät funktioniert nicht.

Comment

Gravei este video mostrando como dá o curto na h96 pro PLUS BRICKED. No video mostro passo a passo o curto e a troca da ROM. Também, seguem IMAGENS DO LOCAL DO CURTO na descrição do vídeo abaixo no youtube:

Last edited by marcoscreiodeus; 01-17-2018, 17:45.

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        moved this post to here better to find for Users

Originally posted by twedie View Post
      Hello pitarrus

You have W7 or W10?

On your computer, go to C:\Program Files\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool\WorldCup_Device.
      In that folder is an exe file named, "InstallDriver.exe", run that, if you get permission dialog popups, allow them.
      For Burning Tool Download and install this file into your burning tool Licence directory before starting the burning tool.
      c:/programfiles/amilogic/burning tool/licence
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gwrcd6d43t6pqj/mac_ether.ini?dl=0
      Good day! Can you reupload the mac_ether.ini file add give me a link please? Have a problems with my bricked H96 Pro+. Stucked on 2% in Burning Tool.
      Thanks!

Comment

Hello, friends!
        Can you help me with my bricked H96 Pro Plus?

The version of my TV Box is: S32-V3 (DDR4)

I try to flash this firmware: aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422

In Burning Tool I stuck at 4% with this error:
        [2017-12-25 00:48:29 587][HUB7-1][0x139f0902]Unknown

When I push Stop and Start Button for a couple times I have this error in 4%:
        [2017-12-25 00:33:08 644][HUB7-1][0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/Error result

Computer doesn't see my TV Box without shorting the pins.

USB Burning Tool version 2.0.8

Here is my mac_ether.ini file:

---------------------------------------------------

[Group1]
        start = 78:c2:c0:91:57:99
        end = 78:c2:c0:91:97:ff
        used = 89

[fragment]
        fragment =

​​​​​​​---------------------------------------------------

And here is the MAC of my device: MAC: 78:C2:C0:97:23:B7

Maybe I need some other firmware, or I need to change my mac_ether.ini settings?

​​​​​​​Please, need some help.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

hey Guy's it seems like a common issue for this box to brake down...i have one that does not boot anymore stays at the H96 plus screen, so i downloaded the correct FW and flashed it successfully. when i plug it to the tv i boots to the Android No command screen? i tried 3 different FW and still the same??

This method:

Tutorial the flash
          Use Windows 7
          Instal USB Burning Tool
          On your computer, go to C:\Program Files\Amlogic\USB_Burning_Tool\WorldCup_Device.
          In that folder is an exe file named, "InstallDriver.exe", run that, if you get permission dialog popups, allow them.
          For Burning Tool Download and install this file into your burning tool Licence directory before starting the burning tool.

Restart computer

Disable Protection Virus
          Start usb burning tool
          Load the image Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1
          Then connect your box its usb cable (it's USB near power supply )
          Then connect your box its to the power supply
          Push the reset button.
          Press start
          Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by techker View Post
            hey Guy's it seems like a common issue for this box to brake down...i have one that does not boot anymore stays at the H96 plus screen, so i downloaded the correct FW and flashed it successfully. when i plug it to the tv i boots to the Android No command screen? i tried 3 different FW and still the same??

This method:

Tutorial the flash
            Use Windows 7
            Instal USB Burning Tool

Restart computer

Disable Protection Virus
            Start usb burning tool
            Push the reset button.
            Press start
            Enjoy
            Have you tried a different power adapter? It sounds like you are able to load the firmware with the USB burning tool on the computer, but when you connect the power supply it does not completely boot up. The second thing I would try is another HDMI cable, but I suspect the power supply first.

Comment

Hello.

Please help me!

I don't have any licence folder in the Amlogic USB_burning-tool folder. Also, I don't see any file mac_ether.ini? Can anyone please help me where are these files and folders? Am I installing Amlogic USB_burning-tool wrong?

Your help would really be appreciated.
              Thank you.

Comment

Hello.
                Please help me!
                I don't have any licence folder in the Amlogic USB_burning-tool folder. Also, I don't see any file mac_ether.ini? Can anyone please help me where are these files and folders? Am I installing Amlogic USB_burning-tool wrong?
                Your help would really be appreciated.
                Thank you.

Hi and welcome to freaktab.
                There is a version of the burning tool on freaktab with the licence file already there but I cant find it right now

A licence folder can be found here & you will need to add it to the burning tool directory.If you don't have licence folder in the burning tool directory,Create one and unzip the licence zip into that folder

Download and install this file into your burning tool Licence directory before starting the burning tool.
                Blinky
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thank you, Blinky, for welcoming me and for helping me with with your reply, I appreciate it.
                  I fixed the licence folder and the mac_ether.ini file. But when I run everything on usb-burning-tool, nothing happens. It does not recognize my box at all. My computer also doesn't recognize my box at all. I have a R-TV S10 android tv box, 3G DDR4, 32GB Amlogic S912 octa core. Last week it just stopped working. No signal on tv, and the blue light stays on all the time. The remote doesn't do anything, even doesn't turn the box off. I tried different usb 2.0 cables, different usb ports, using the new-usb-burning-tool.
                  Any suggestion would truly be appreciated,
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mn.ll.eo View Post
                    Thank you, Blinky, for welcoming me and for helping me with with your reply, I appreciate it.
                    I fixed the licence folder and the mac_ether.ini file. But when I run everything on usb-burning-tool, nothing happens. It does not recognize my box at all. My computer also doesn't recognize my box at all. I have a R-TV S10 android tv box, 3G DDR4, 32GB Amlogic S912 octa core. Last week it just stopped working. No signal on tv, and the blue light stays on all the time. The remote doesn't do anything, even doesn't turn the box off. I tried different usb 2.0 cables, different usb ports, using the new-usb-burning-tool.
                    Any suggestion would truly be appreciated,
                    Thank you!
                    We are kinda going off topic here talking about the R TV Box S10, So for further discussion on that device you would be better off asking in the R TV Box S10 sub forum (Please read all posts as your answer may already be there)

Some people have a right nightmare installing the world cup drivers for the USB Burning tool.

If you have not flashed an amlogic device on your pc the chances are you don't have the drivers installed correctly This webpage may help with that.Theres some good tips there like (Before installing the USB burning tool, make sure the Android TV box is connected to my PC and powered on.)

And if all that fails you may need to go into maskrom mode to flash the device,I beleave its pins 19 & 20 you need to short.

Good luck

Blinky
                    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thank you, Blinky, appreciate everything, and I will not post here anymore.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by twedie View Post
                        Hi Salamons

Your Box isn't bricked
                        Use the firmware Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1-ATV DDR4
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-tv-ddr4

The box H96 Pro+ is DDR4?

Tutorial the flash
                        Use Windows 7
                        Instal USB Burning Tool
                        https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gwrcd6d43t6pqj/mac_ether.ini?dl=0
                        Restart computer

Disable Protection Virus
                        Start usb burning tool
                        Push the reset button.
                        Press start
                        Enjoy
                        Sorry to revive, can you upload again the mac_ether.ini?

Comment

Originally posted by basille View Post
                          Hello My box is the same as yours and I am facing the same problems, my procedure is as follows: USB cable Burning_tool 2.0.8 Mac_ether.ini file in the license folder Fireware I'm trying now what the Flash125 friend posted on top (I've tried several and none worked) I leave Erase flash and Erase bootloader checked I connect the box and short pins 29 and 30 as the friend Automat3d showed The burning_toll acknowledges, but that's the problem, the process stops at 2% with the DDR error With other fireware I get 4% with error in dowload unboot What can I be doing wrong? please help me. thank you
                          Hi,

I had the same issue as you stuck at 2%.

I switched to an older laptop with a USB 2.0 port and it then successfully flashed.

Comment

Blue board, CZ-S32-V6, came faulty - when turned on the blue leds light on and nothing appears on the display. Tried to flash it with Burning_Tool using several ROMs for V5/V6. Tried also different power adapter which is proven to be good and working. Tried also on several computers. Every time is the same - once it reaches the 7% it shows the following error: [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Please, advise.
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
                            Last edited by minus-human; 09-16-2018, 08:52.

Comment

Working...
                            X