This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
    Weather not working anymore. Is there an update?

Yes there is an update on the beelink forum, but only one version. We need here the diffent versions with youtube and Es fileexplorer or Kodi Button. Hope somebody can modify this.

Greetings

Comment

Were is the update?. The last one I have is 1,4 I checked the beelink forum and the link I founf leads to a "Page Not Founf"

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
        Were is the update?. The last one I have is 1,4 I checked the beelink forum and the link I founf leads to a "Page Not Founf"
        Here is the link in the beelink forum, but I hope somebody can modify our app with youtube button!!
        Beelink , mini pc , Beelink mini pc , tv box , beelink tv box,GT-king , beelink GT-king , GT-king pro,beelink GT-king pro,Gemini X , kaby G,gt1,gt1 mini,gt1 mini a,gt1 mini2,gemini X,gemini n,gemini t,t45,t34,bt3 pro,bt3 pro ii,bt4,mii-v,t4,u55,l55

Comment

Originally posted by Imperator View Post

Here is the link in the beelink forum, but I hope somebody can modify our app with youtube button!!
          http://forum.bee-link.com/forum.php?...age%3D1&page=2
          Hello. I have an error message, i can't download it ? Can you share, please, an apk with the weather works ! thx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Talaki View Post
            ...an apk with the weather works ! ...
            Lighome1.apk (OneDrive - register to Microsoft account)

"This works, but you must set it as the default opening. I don't understand why the developers didn't update, but it works ...", Beelink Forum
            Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2021, 15:29.

Comment

Thans for sharing. Just installed.

If you have problems downloading it check here:
              Lighome1.apk - 28.5 MB
              Or Copy Paste the below URL Then select Free download and follow instructions
              Code:
              [URL]http://www.easybytez.com/e90e7l3abgxc[/URL]

Comment

Now, i can download it. Thx a lot for all your link.

Comment

Working...
                X