Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahac85 you did a awesome job on this and would like to share some things. I installed the free ES File Explorer version. Here are the boxes I tried it on:

Beelink GT1 ultimate Android 7 - worked
    Bellink GT1 Android 6 - worked
    Beelink Mini MX III II Android 6 - worked
    Sunvell T95K Android 6 - worked
    Beelink SEA 32g Android 6 - untested

So here are my thoughts:
    Using ES File Explorer is the best ever for the folder app/icon. Weather and location works great. To remind everyone you need to install the free ES File Explorer and Chrome for the browser.

Now there are a few small secondary icons on the bottom that doesn't work (not a big deal) like the red power button on the left of the screen, also there are 2 other icons on the right that don't work I don't really know what they are so can't explain there function unless something needs to be attached like a memory stick but don't know.

Also I don't really like Chrome browser seems clunky to me (remember this is my taste only) I like the original browser and always hate to add another app to update all the time, but remember maybe some boxes don't have Beelink's browser installed in them.

All I can say is I wish I was as smart as ahac85, I would change the Kodi button to say YouTube (I never use Kodi these days) . Man I wish there was a simple how to modify the apk so I can redirect some of the home screen icons, I am able to modify the wallpaper using my pc with "Apk Easy Tool" program but that is as far as my knowledge goes.

Everyone that likes this launcher should use ahac85's version it is really awesome and will added it to my post for a collection of lighthome versions found here:

So I have backed up all versions on Beelink's LightHome Launcher, Thanks to bluesmanuk great person . Here are the 6 versions, all are apk files: This is only for

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
      Good work now opens es file explorer I try the free version. I noticed that the memory cleaner unclean well. Is there something that can be done?
      Here is the ES File Explorer Pro version, please let me know if this build works.
      ​​​​https://mega.nz/#!JU5SVCCb!J4HvNj5sG...QEjzlKtB5pQNQ8

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post
      ahac85 you did a awesome job on this and would like to share some things. I installed the free ES File Explorer version. Here are the boxes I tried it on:
      Beelink GT1 ultimate Android 7 - worked
      Bellink GT1 Android 6 - worked
      Beelink Mini MX III II Android 6 - worked
      Sunvell T95K Android 6 - worked
      Beelink SEA 32g Android 6 - untested

So here are my thoughts:
      Using ES File Explorer is the best ever for the folder app/icon. Weather and location works great. To remind everyone you need to install the free ES File Explorer and Chrome for the browser.

Now there are a few small secondary icons on the bottom that doesn't work (not a big deal) like the red power button on the left of the screen, also there are 2 other icons on the right that don't work I don't really know what they are so can't explain there function unless something needs to be attached like a memory stick but don't know.

Also I don't really like Chrome browser seems clunky to me (remember this is my taste only) I like the original browser and always hate to add another app to update all the time, but remember maybe some boxes don't have Beelink's browser installed in them.

All I can say is I wish I was as smart as ahac85, I would change the Kodi button to say YouTube (I never use Kodi these days) . Man I wish there was a simple how to modify the apk so I can redirect some of the home screen icons, I am able to modify the wallpaper using my pc with "Apk Easy Tool" program but that is as far as my knowledge goes.

Everyone that likes this launcher should use ahac85's version it is really awesome and will added it to my post for a collection of lighthome versions found here:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...ns-to-download
      I'll try creating a build which replaces the Kodi button with a YouTube button, please tell me the package name for the YouTube app you use. It can be found by using App Inspector easily downloadable from the google play store.

Comment

This launcher is from the same factory and has a ram cleaner that works well, show no noticeable city. Maybe you can fix the problem or if it can be switched cleaner on lighthome.
        https://mega.nz/#!j74CEKQI!vjeVTvAI5...ja380d-Np61jGc
        The latest version opens ES File Explorer PRO.
        Do not open the free version

Comment

Originally posted by ahac85 View Post

Here is the ES File Explorer Pro version, please let me know if this build works.
          ​​​​https://mega.nz/#!JU5SVCCb!J4HvNj5sG...QEjzlKtB5pQNQ8

I'll try creating a build which replaces the Kodi button with a YouTube button, please tell me the package name for the YouTube app you use. It can be found by using App Inspector easily downloadable from the google play store.

Will do that for YouTube, so you know it's the version that you download from Google Play Store. But will still tell you the package name.

Comment

Thanks, theres a few youtube versions out there. You got your regular YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Vanced. Im guessing they all have different package names.

Comment

Thanks, theres a few youtube versions out there. You got your regular YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Vanced. Im guessing they all have different package names.
              I did what you asked and all I see is com.google.android.youtube version 14.10.53. Is this what you need? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post

I did what you asked and all I see is com.google.android.youtube version 14.10.53. Is this what you need? Thanks

Hi, can you give this build a try and see if it launches youtube on your box. I could probably do with a better button logo

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Hi, can you give this build a try and see if it launches youtube on your box. I could probably do with a better button logo

https://mega.nz/#!lVRBkCjS!z2nkV3W-L...RHdaPfqtkaqfC0
                  Dude seriously you are amazing. I think I love you lol. Everything works, I can mega a new button logo if you would like. It's from this YouTube video, but yours is not bad, just bigger fonts.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Thanks again let me know if I can help since you have done so much.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	photo-8152518182894959524.jpg Views:	1 Size:	62.8 KB ID:	767377These are all the builds I've put together. These versions include the latest weatherfix by Beelink just make sure you either have gps toggle off or deny location permission to the launcher so that it doesn't crash (Beelinks fault, not mine). YouTube versions now includes the bigger font button. Enjoy

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Kodi Button + Launch ES File Explorer Pro Version + Google Chrome

YouTube Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

YouTube TV Button + Launch ES File Explorer Free Version + Google Chrome

​​​​​
                    YouTube TV for Android can be found at

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...tv-android-tv/
                    Last edited by ahac85; 05-21-2019, 14:04. Reason: Links updated once again!

Comment

Nice, I designed one with ZATTOO, IPTV and MOBDRO....

Comment

ahac85 this looks great, even better on the new YouTube logo. I was able to try out Kodi free ES and YouTube free ES and works. I can't try Kodi ES Pro and YouTube TV I don't have these but am sure it works since your a master at this.

Beelink SEA sort of works, the only thing that doesn't is the settings icon. Beelink SEA is Android 6 and all Android 6 that I have seen goes to a black menu settings and from there you pick the other settings which is a white screen with settings. But the SEA when you pick the settings icon it goes right to the white screen settings. Well what happens is with this new launcher you pick the settings icon and it goes to the black settings screen but there is no settings button to go to the white page settings (if all this makes sense to you all)

Anyway everyone this is the best lighthome work I have seen and should be the standard!

Thanks to ahac85.

Comment

I have one box with android 6 on it and I'll take a look at what options i get when the settings button is clicked and see if theres a workaround.

Edit: My android 6 box when clicking on settings button takes you to the black settings menu, then in there, there is a button called more settings when clicked launches the white settings menu.
                          Last edited by ahac85; 03-26-2019, 12:45.

Comment

can you make a weather optimized one for the beelink A1?
                            i can upload the apk if needed...

Comment

On android 8 does not function button es file explorer pro and free version.

Comment

Originally posted by teutate View Post
                                can you make a weather optimized one for the beelink A1?
                                i can upload the apk if needed...
                                What do you mean by Optimized? What version of lighthome launcher are you currently using? Version 1.1.4 has the weather fix.

Originally posted by gale View Post
                                On android 8 does not function button es file explorer pro and free version.
                                Sorry i don't currently have an android 8 box, so i wouldn't no where to look. A few posts back you said it was working good on android 8 and was launching es file file explorer free version?? I applied the same changes to all the builds i created

Comment

Working...
                                X