Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Superceleron
    first of all congratulations for your excellent work and for your generosity in wanting to share it.
    I started drminfo and checked L1 in Widevine's security level.
    Where can i download apk netflix to see it in FHD.

thank you

Comment

... sorry another question.
      I don't understand the difference between the "normal" version and the "android tv" version. Can anyone explain it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

L1 is a software, and if are going to wait... good luck m8 they not going to rls a "fix" for the old L3 boxes... i did tried to one other KIII that i have here that is only L3 and they said.... NO!
        Sorry, I don't understand. My friend with the same box bought 4 months later is L1. A software for KIII L1 exists! Why I can't use the same sw in my box to get L1?

Comment

Originally posted by luciano63 View Post
          Hi Superceleron
          first of all congratulations for your excellent work and for your generosity in wanting to share it.
          I started drminfo and checked L1 in Widevine's security level.
          Where can i download apk netflix to see it in FHD.

thank you
          Install it from playstore....

Comment

Originally posted by geppo View Post

Sorry, I don't understand. My friend with the same box bought 4 months later is L1. A software for KIII L1 exists! Why I can't use the same sw in my box to get L1?
            is like this... only newer boxes selling now(since 1 month back) have L1 Keys burned in, older boxes dont... and theirs nothing you can do about it unless Videostrong(Mecool) gives you the keys for you to flash (i bet it wont happen...), i hope you got it now.

Comment

Hello,
              How do I delete the airpin app ? every time I uninstall it; after a reboot it just come back.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lodi.zeze View Post
                Hello,
                How do I delete the airpin app ? every time I uninstall it; after a reboot it just come back.

thanks
                Disable it in the settings/apps...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Disable it in the settings/apps...

Can't do that as there is no Disable , just uninstall and force stop.

after force stop; Disable does not show either.

Comment

Hi superceleron,
                    very thanks for your roms.
                    This rom works on my Mecool BB2 PRO?
                    Thanks.
                    Last edited by picarddontoro; 11-05-2017, 01:47.

Comment

Hi friends,
                      I point out two problems that I hope can be solved.
                      I have installed, from "aptoide", two apps I really care about: "TIMVISION" and "RAIPLAY".
                      These two apks work fine but after a while, when they launch, they no longer work and disappear from the app screen.
                      To make them work I'm forced to uninstall and reinstall them. What can it depend on?

Comment

Hi folks.
                        There's another way to install this firmware without USB-USB cable.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Hello supercelerom first of all thank you for your great work in this rom.
                          I write to ask if someone has locks, or if the pro k3 is left with the black screen when wearing a single one using you tube. I'have read in the Chromecast changelog, but this I think is something different.
                          Regards, and thank you very much

Comment

Hello friend, thanks for your work, I have 2 questions, the first is the epg button does not work and the second is that kodi looks pixelated in 1080p videos, FTMC is very good but in kodi I have that problem, thanks

Comment

Will there be a normal android version of this rom? I can't stand ATV launcher and limitations, but at the same time I do want the ATV netflix... Will that be possible? I read about a hybrid ROM with atv playstore?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                                Will there be a normal android version of this rom? I can't stand ATV launcher and limitations, but at the same time I do want the ATV netflix... Will that be possible? I read about a hybrid ROM with atv playstore?

Thanks
                                Yes is possible but i wont be doing it!
                                You can install other launcher and then go to settings(white one) a force the use of that launcher...

Comment

Working...
                                X