Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROM (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone else not copy and paste text in the chrome browser with this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by beastobadness View Post
      Give this a go...
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...jcts.amltester
      It is still in testing but has never failed me.

Open it and run a GP test. It will search for a play store update, install it and ask you to reboot.

Sent from my ZTE A2017 using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the tip on this AMLogic TV BOX Tool APK. It updated my Google Play when nothing else would. Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi, tell me please how i can full disable navbar and statusbar? for full screen app? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 8a8asik View Post
          Hi, tell me please how i can full disable navbar and statusbar? for full screen app? Thank you.
          Go into Settings, then under Common, More Settings. Then under Device look for Display. Find and select "Toggle Navigation Bar". Select Off. Done!

Comment

it can return by swipe. I want permanent disable.

Comment

I have a TX92 3/32 which is stuck at the TX92 logo and I am considering in flashing the Nano version from first post.

I have a question regarding the Cardmaker.
              Should I tick all these boxes?
              • erase_flash (select erase in normal)r
              • erase_bootloader
              • Reboot

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap View Post

Thanks for the tip on this AMLogic TV BOX Tool APK. It updated my Google Play when nothing else would. Much appreciated.
                not working for me anymore

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

not working for me anymore
                  Did you install the Nov 4 update?

Comment

Thanks for the support everyone.
                    Fantastic community

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guest If i recall correctly you have a firmware thread for the TX9 Pro and TX92 ddr3 as well, only I can't find it.

Would you be so kind to point me to the thread in question?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nope, I don't have custom ROMs for those devices (because I don't have them).

Guest Thanks for your reply.

I just found on the 4PDA forum this https://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player...ck-nano-nexus-

It's your Vorke Z6 Nano 20180119 ported to LPDDR3.

Not sure you were aware of this, and allthough you may have not approved of it, so you know if this file has anything hidden I should be wary about?

I just flashed it on my TX92 LP and it went fine, didn't have the issue when pressing Vision settings in setup wizard.

So far all good, wifi bluetooth all working. In the " about I see Netflix ESN mentioned hoever no netflix installed, can you explain that phrase?

Comment

Guest When I boot up I get the following message, haven't seen this before. This the Nano rom, and i have changed the home screen.\

Is this normal or is there a way to disable it?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No, I haven't seen this before. Any chance you turned on some developer option?

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                        Guest When I boot up I get the following message, haven't seen this before. This the Nano rom, and i have changed the home screen.\

Is this normal or is there a way to disable it?
                        Guest Found the reason. It's a notification from the XCIPTV app you see on the launcher screen. Disable notifications for that app will solve it.

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Well, that would explain it. I've never tested with that XCIPTV app.

Guest new member here, appreciate your work. Got the Tx92 3gb edition... just so I don't brick my thing, does this firmware support it?

Comment

Originally posted by InkWithGold View Post
                          Guest new member here, appreciate your work. Got the Tx92 3gb edition... just so I don't brick my thing, does this firmware support it?
                          This firmware is for DDR4 RAM. All Tanix TX92 are now DDR3

Comment

Working...
                          X