Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO L SCV2 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albertron View Post

Can you explain how you did it? I have the same problem
    I'm sorry but I really don't remember. I remember it wasn't complicated, maybe restart the box and try again. Sorry about that.

Comment

Hi Superceleron, do you Plan To update this Rom in the near Future? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amdultra View Post
        Hi Superceleron, do you Plan To update this Rom in the near Future? Thanks
        Yes!

Comment

Hi Superceleron i like very much your rom, run smooth and for me it's good for tv go apps because it is unroted. But i have problem with netflix app i got an error code: ui-800-3 (207003}. I check drm info and security level is L3 and HDCP Unprotected.How can i solve this problem? This problem is in custom and stock roms. Thank you in advance.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            That means is missing the widevine L1 keys... maybe they forgot to burn it at the factory(nothing new there...), can also be a bad tv...
            Without it you cant have NF HD or use NF for ATV.

Originally posted by balnik View Post
          Hi Superceleron i like very much your rom, run smooth and for me it's good for tv go apps because it is unroted. But i have problem with netflix app i got an error code: ui-800-3 (207003}. I check drm info and security level is L3 and HDCP Unprotected.How can i solve this problem? This problem is in custom and stock roms. Thank you in advance.
          Not sure if Netflix HD worked prior installing this mod, but if not, then try a different TV. When I received one of my boxes, I connected it to one of my newer TVs in one of the bedroom. I got the same thing, NO HDCP and no Widevine Level 1, even with a different HDMI cable. Connected it to a different TV and it worked like a champ with HDCP 1.x and Widevine Level 1. I have tried 2 different Mecool on that TV and neither one will connect with HDCP or Widevine Level 1. The TV is a 2 or 3 year old Septre. Hopefully it is something like this and that you did not wipe out your HDCP and Widevine Level 1.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thank you clarkss12 for your answer, i' will try it. I have one more question. Do you know how can i flash this new firmware M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180205.11 1652.V0928.img with usb burning tool with out reset button? Maybe with that fix this bug.

Comment

Thank you clarkss12 for your answer, i' will try it. I have one more question. Do you know how can i flash this new firmware M8S_PRO_L-NHG47L-20180205.11 1652.V0928.img with usb burning tool with out reset button? Maybe with that fix this bug.
              You can Flash with Power Cable and Usb Cable. No Reset short need.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulwing View Post

You can Flash with Power Cable and Usb Cable. No Reset short need.
                How?
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

How?
                  I had taken form other TV Guide , only with usb alone has it stopped with error message.
                  • Plug USB-to-USB in to the box and PC.
                  • Start up USB Burning Tool, load the image you want to flash, and press the Start button.
                  • Plug in the power supply for your box. USB Burning Tool *should* automatically start flashing the image to your box

Comment

I had taken form other TV Guide , only with usb alone has it stopped with error message.
                    • Start up USB Burning Tool, load the image you want to flash, and press the Start button.
                    • Plug in the power supply for your box. USB Burning Tool *should* automatically start flashing the image to your box
                    Interesting, that you don't have to depress a reset button or short the spots where the reset button supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Interesting, that you don't have to depress a reset button or short the spots where the reset button supposed to be.
                      works as described with power supply ,my M8S PRO L has no reset button only other way is short circuit.

Comment

For me not works, When plug the box only with usb cable the box boot normaly on android. I mean the box works with out power supply. For that when plug in the power the box is all ready open and usb burning tool not recognize. I hope you understand what i mean.

Comment

For me not works, When plug the box only with usb cable the box boot normaly on android. I mean the box works with out power supply. For that when plug in the power the box is all ready open and usb burning tool not recognize. I hope you understand what i mean.
                          Look at the pics in this link (post 183) to see where to short the spot to get into the flash mode (first pic). To get into the flash mode, you have to short the two narrow holes, then connect the male to male USB cable. Turn up the volume on your computer so you can HEAR the box connect to your computer. Also, you have to make sure you are using the correct USB port, one of them is the OTG port, and that is the one you have to use. If it still does not recognize, your box, try a different USB port on your computer. My computer does not supply enough power through the USB port, so I use an external POWERED USB hub connected to my computer.

Comment

Hi superceleron. How burn the widevine L1 keys if missing? Seems at the factory they forgot to burn it..

Comment

Hi superceleron. How burn the widevine L1 keys if missing? Seems at the factory they forgot to burn it..
                              Well only the maker can help you on that matter! sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X