This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] RedPoisonATV S912 STABLE NEW VERSION V2

The Team has done a new improved Version of the Red Poison Rom.
    It is faster and more responsive.

Changelog:

-Based On Tanix Firmware
    -Twrp recovery installed
    -OTA App Added
    -Zoomtak Box support added
    -Added ability for camera support
    -Fixed OpenMax video drivers (Never Tested)
    -New Theme (Hope you like it)
    -Some little tweaks to improve speed
    -Updated Google Apps

Bugs???
    You tell me

Tips
    -First boot is loading all the scripts so if you encounter slower speeds and playback issues it's because of that, the second boot will fix all this.
    (Must go through setup first and leave running a few minutes before second boot)
    -Front display patches need to flash through twrp 1st way is to go to settings/about/systemupdate
    select your zip and choose update ....2nd way is terminal emulator .... reboot recovery then enter and will boot into recovery

Poison is a community project that aims at giving users the best Android TV experience possible.
    Currently we only support AMLogic based devices but we are working on branching to other chipsets.
    So enjoy the cleanliness, optimized and powerful feel of Poison!
    Project developers are Ricky Divjakovski, Whiteak, Minixfreak and Neomode.

Downloads of the Version 1 can be found here: https://mega.nz/#F!IlIiySLS!anBlYi_S8-TjT88q4cNELg

New Version 2 can be found here: http://poison.freaktab.org/filevault/RedPoisonATV_S912/
    Patches can be found here: http://poison.freaktab.org/filevault/Clock_N_Patches/

Under the Download for Version 2, you find the generic S912 Version and the special Builds for Zoomtak, Sunvell, Nexbox.

Firmware specific support will be here

You can contribute to the project by donating at PayPal.Me/PoisonDevelopers
    If you would like a custom built firmware we are able to do this, email [email protected]
    Last edited by neomode; 02-24-2019, 00:25.

Nice to see you back, Minixfreak!!
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Is android 8 oreo or is to far away?

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
        Is android 8 oreo or is to far away?

Android Nougat there is no s912 sdk .... only s905x has sdk for oreo ... but trust me there will be amazing things coming from team poison

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Android Nougat there is no s912 sdk .... only s905x has sdk for oreo ... but trust me there will be amazing things coming from team poison
          Ok, I wait till then

Comment

Ok, I wait till then

s912 wont get oreo ... android nougat is where it stops .... so use this firmware as its stable and amazing

Comment

s912 wont get oreo ... android nougat is where it stops .... so use this firmware as its stable and amazing
              I would like to see some screens and to know if somebody tested it on beelink gt1 ultimate

Comment

I would like to see some screens and to know if somebody tested it on beelink gt1 ultimate

it will work on gt1 ultimiate i believe .... unless its lpddr ram

Comment

it will work on gt1 ultimiate i believe .... unless its lpddr ram
                  Tested on beelink gt1 ultimate 3gb ram. Works fine, just I don't like the lack of flexibility of android TV, less things to install a etc is there a normal android version of this poison? Thanks

Comment

your beelink box owns ddr 4 3gb ram? the poisonATV rom shows 3gb of ram? if so, I will arrange to install it

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                      your beelink box owns ddr 4 3gb ram? the poisonATV rom shows 3gb of ram? if so, I will arrange to install it
                      It's 3gb ram but is ddr3, not the new one with ddr4

Comment

color of the green card? Did you see if you actually have ram ddr3? also my box h96pro + they said ddr3 then opening it the ram is a ddr4

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6003 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                          color of the green card? Did you see if you actually have ram ddr3? also my box h96pro + they said ddr3 then opening it the ram is a ddr4

I can assure you that is ddr3, it works with the Alvatech gt1/gt1 ultimate version, not with the ddr4 alvatech version. Is 2 years old.

Comment

hello to all, I own a box h96pro + 3gb RAM ddr4, 32gb. i currently have another rom atvxperience but it does not work bluetooth etc. can i install your rom? thank you

Comment

I themed poison atv ... just reuploading it now enjoy everyone .... its unique look thats for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X