X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

twrp images will come soon enough
    That would be awesome, thanks a lot!!!
    Quick question: Would flashing these images from TWRP take care of resizing the system partition to 2.0 Gb when the device is currently on Marshmallow (with ~1.5 Gb system partition) ? Because that's really the problem that I'm trying to address.

Comment

Originally posted by yyzyyz View Post

That would be awesome, thanks a lot!!!
      Quick question: Would flashing these images from TWRP take care of resizing the system partition to 2.0 Gb when the device is currently on Marshmallow (with ~1.5 Gb system partition) ? Because that's really the problem that I'm trying to address.
      No if u were on 7.1.2 no issues but cannot guarantee if you will have an issue being on marshmallow

Comment

Root is built in by default ... shut it off in settings and restart
        It turn out i was wrong on installing magisk successfully.

My apps astro go, although didnt detect root and successfully opened, howevsr due to ctsprofile and basicintegrity failed from safetynet check, the app still cannot run correctly.

I guess no choice, i have to live with it for now. I will temporarily use my other t95z box running poison rom 4.0.

Once again, thanks.

May i know if this is normal, after disabled root access in setting and once reboot it automatically on back.

Comment

Just apply safetynet fix!

Comment

Hello. How to check which memory I have DDR3 / DDR4? i used launcher google play. Will Live Wallpaper support be implemented for RedPoison?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It's lpddr .. So neither ddr3 or ddr4 I have to make a version for that still ...

Comment

I was able to install versions for ddr3. Ddr4 ends with a mistake.
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

can you put the remote to worck on my minix h9u pls on you buid pls i love you worck..end usb whent ia update you firmware usb stop worcking on blue end red firmware

Comment

Hello Guys,

New Version is up, please check the first Post.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                        Hello Guys,

New Version is up, please check the first Post.

Neomode
                        Thanks, in the mean time I am getting a little confused: what's the main difference between blue, red and future color-detions (black as proposed earlier)?
                        I don't mind hopping from one colour to the other but I am just curious if it's just a mather of taste (GUI, layout, etc.) or is there more under the hood which could influence my choice to stick with a colour of Poison?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                          Thanks, in the mean time I am getting a little confused: what's the main difference between blue, red and future color-detions (black as proposed earlier)?
                          I don't mind hopping from one colour to the other but I am just curious if it's just a mather of taste (GUI, layout, etc.) or is there more under the hood which could influence my choice to stick with a colour of Poison?
                          There's a changelog. . I fixed some things

Comment

I cannot download - `'file' parameter is missing and is required.` is displayed in any browser when click the link for V2

Comment

• neomode
                              neomode commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry it is fixed my fault!

There's a changelog. . I fixed some things
                            Yes, I saw that.
                            I will try to cross-check those changelogs to determine the differences between the versions and which one suits best to my current hardware. Tested both and they both doing a great job, especially for v1.0's

I just thought there might be a different angle of those two builds that could explain why they exist side-by-side in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                              can you put the remote to worck on my minix h9u pls ....
                              Would be nice if you could realise this! What do you need to make this work?

Comment

Working...
                              X