X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post

do you stick: Normal erase and plug power adapter when flash rom
    I tried with power adapter and Normal erase. Same error. Error at 98%

Its a stock ROM on the box. Should I do something before flashing, or copy some files on?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcho View Post

I tried with power adapter and Normal erase. Same error. Error at 98%

Its a stock ROM on the box. Should I do something before flashing, or copy some files on?
      My box is model T95Z Plus LPDDR3 3GB, rom 32GB and everything work perfect, i don't known model your box ???

Comment

Did you erase bootloader?

I ask since minixfreak Stated anywhere that he was going to create an lpddr rom.

I own a TX92 3/32 lpddr. V2 is based on Tanix (see 1st post)....so I wonder....shall I flash and maybe brick or stay on stock
        Last edited by soldiaz; 02-24-2019, 16:44.

Comment

[QUOTE=X92-2GB;n761529]
          Originally posted by m8spro07 View Post

Seems like you removed the LPDDR firmware, in the updated versions. Though the versions still are pre Feburary on the files. I was in the assumption by the last notice, the updated firmwares would be done over the weekend, and the dates would reflect a later time stamp than what is shown on mega site.
          M8SPRO S912 3/32 DDR4 New software ??

Comment

[QUOTE=minixfreak;n761543]
            Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I have made all the required fixes ... but will have to try to make other builds custom for ppl to have it work on their boxes so those will come soon enough
            M8SPRO S912 3/32 DDR4 New software ??

Comment

Error
              Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:48.

Comment

Guest : TX9Pro is alsmost same as TX92, right? Did you flash bootloader as well?

Comment

Error
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:49.

Comment

Meanwhile I found out that TX9 and TX92 is different...

Comment

Hi minixfreak and thanks.
                      in my case, with my Tx9 pro i burn it with an error but after replug it in nand flash mod (with short cut pin) without stop the burn, the process continu and success but at the first start i had the wifi ok, i conected the device with my router, started to write my google account... at this point the device rebooted then no wifi at all.
                      the gigabit lan works perfectly and i can use the device but in settings i can't activated the wifi.
                      very strange.

for my vontar T95Z plus 32gb/3gb DDR3 wich rom can i use ?
                      The S912 or the Sunvell ?

Thanks.Click image for larger version

Name:	tx9 pro redpoison v2 lpddr3 burn.jpg
Views:	836
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	763865

Comment

My sunvell T95Zplus 2/16gb ddr3 also stops on 98%with USB burner. I renamed the img to aml_upgrade_package.img and used SD burner 2.0.3 to burn a SD card. Using the toothpick and rebooted i get it working. It even worked with my WIFI chip KM6335, but very slow and weak signal. BUT the rom was very slow and sluggish, When streaming it was very lagging (could be my wifi). The BT and ethernetport did no work. I flashed my backup of poison 4.3 and used my TP-Link usb stick for wifi (insmod 8188eu.ko).
                        i will wait next version before i try again.
                        Thanks.

Comment

For what's worth: I did have zero problem flashing V2 Sunvell on my T95ZPLUS 2/16 using the 'Burn Cardmaker' methode.
                          Didn't have a PC handy to use USB burning tool, so 'baked' a SDCard with this image forehand.

Only thing I do not see is TWRP, I mean, I can't choose recovery from the reboot menu when i push the GUI power button.

Comment

Originally posted by Ico View Post
                            minixfreak VFD patches are those I publish in AtvXperiance for version 2H. Unfortunately it does not work at your version 2 at least for my T95U. I suppose that it does not work for other devices. I have working patch for T95U but unfortunately there is a problem to attache a file here. Later will try again to upload the patch here.

P.S It works now!
                            [ATTACH]n763816[/ATTACH]
                            Yes I don't know why it's not working but I did a lot of mods and all to this build ... and thank u for making clock patches ... my t95u works with the patches u made ... but only on second reboot

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Yes I don't know why it's not working but I did a lot of mods and all to this build ... and thank u for making clock patches ... my t95u works with the patches u made ... but only on second reboot
                              Very simple change is needed. Starting of OpenVFDService should be at the end of preinstall.sh. Look at patch I publish yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ico View Post

Very simple change is needed. Starting of OpenVFDService should be at the end of preinstall.sh. Look at patch I publish yesterday.
                                Your patches use fastinstall.sh I thought... I use preinstall.sh to enable init.d

Comment

Working...
                                X