X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bajdalijas View Post

Yes, I can. I can select each of them.
    it's possible to open your device, take a picture and share it here ?
    i will do the same.

Comment

Error
      Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:40.

Comment

I do like this ROM very much but I'd like to convert it to a non-ATV Rom because I use many apps that don't work with ATV Rom ( my IPTV service provider app for example). I already tried to flash zip file with framework/framework.res, bin/permissions, priv-app/ tvsettings, launcher, phonesky, prebuiltgmscore, uisettings apps from stock Rom, but it says when I try to open Google Play Store ,that this version isn't compatible with atv rom. In a past I had successfully managed to convert other ATV Roms using this method. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
        For that's i never had trouble with any apps (except with apps incompatible with the hardware used in the device like games or specifics apps designed for specifics devices)
        anyway
        you can try to install by apk and use sideload launcher or use tv app repo to create a home link to the desired apps.

sorry for the beginner's answer because I think you're better than me with android, reading what you are be able to do lol.

Comment

Error
          Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:41.

Comment

Error
            Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:42.

Comment

error
              Last edited by papla83; 02-28-2019, 20:51.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190228_213418.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	764516

Comment

it's basically the same device. a little difference with the chip on the right.

minixfreak any idea about why on same devices with same software the resolution settings capabilities could be differents?
                  Last edited by papla83; 02-28-2019, 22:43.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190228_213418.jpg Views:	1 Size:	73.2 KB ID:	764516
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-06-2019, 12:44.

Comment

Yes, I can. I can select each of them.
                      It goes by your tv it reads settings that ur tv can do ...

Comment

On another new lpddr build will be soon and a new theme black and white
                        Last edited by minixfreak; 03-01-2019, 02:26.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                          On another note lpddr build will be soon and a new theme black and white
                          Good new

Comment

Hi Minix Freak, When can you fix on your Firmware the Remote issue on the Minix U9H to turn on the box and the USB on the box. It stopped working when I put yiur Firmware. SD Card is working. I know im asking a little bit to much but yiur Firmware is awesome I know that with a little twick you can Do it. A lot of people with the Minix U9H would be happy. Just needs a little twick come on Minix Freak Im counting on you!. V2 Red Pioison Firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                              Hi Minix Freak, When can you fix on your Firmware the Remote issue on the Minix U9H to turn on the box and the USB on the box. It stopped working when I put yiur Firmware. SD Card is working. I know im asking a little bit to much but yiur Firmware is awesome I know that with a little twick you can Do it. A lot of people with the Minix U9H would be happy. Just needs a little twick come on Minix Freak Im counting on you!. V2 Red Pioison Firmware.
                              Hello,

I will working on that by today.
                              Hope we can fix it.
                              But I need you that you can Test it.

Regards
                              Neomode

Comment

Yessss i Will Thank you. From Puerto Rico

Comment

Working...
                              X