X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
    Yes, I saw that.
    I will try to cross-check those changelogs to determine the differences between the versions and which one suits best to my current hardware. Tested both and they both doing a great job, especially for v1.0's

I just thought there might be a different angle of those two builds that could explain why they exist side-by-side in the first place.
    Trust me v2 is a improvement ... this is our final and from there we will only be making theme patches ... for ppl who want different look not a new firmware ... So v2 has performance tweaks to be faster etc

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Trust me v2 is a improvement ...
      And by improvement you mean V2 Red over V1 Blue?

For sure TWRP is enough reason for me to flash another time. Flashing is a breeze, setting up al those apps is another thing :-/

Sorry, don't want to be annoying but I feel a little color-blinded by this Red/Blue...I'll go for Purple, especially as a Prince fan ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dmitri51 View Post

Would be nice if you could realise this! What do you need to make this work?
        I changed the remote. Cof I put the originals configuration remote. Cof from my minex H9U on firmware red poison V2 but it don't want to turn on. It turn off the box but dont want to turn on and I have to do it manually and the USB dont work on that firmware

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I changed the remote. Cof I put the originals configuration remote. Cof from my minex H9U on firmware red poison V2 but it don't want to turn on. It turn off the box but dont want to turn on and I have to do it manually and the USB dont work on that firmware
          Could be bootloader or something u might neesbto try to port original firmware

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

You mean you can't turn on the Box with your Remote the Box came with?

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post

And by improvement you mean V2 Red over V1 Blue?

For sure TWRP is enough reason for me to flash another time. Flashing is a breeze, setting up al those apps is another thing :-/

Sorry, don't want to be annoying but I feel a little color-blinded by this Red/Blue...I'll go for Purple, especially as a Prince fan ;-)
              Yes there is improvement in v2 redpoison them any other version ...

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                You mean you can't turn on the Box with your Remote the Box came with?

Neomode
                Yup It did everything but it don't't turn on with the remote

Comment

Okay, I see that is related to the DTB and or kernel if I am not wrong.
                  Let's see what we can do for you in the next Days.

Regards
                  Ray

Comment

Okay, I see that is related to the DTB and or kernel if I am not wrong.
                    Let's see what we can do for you in the next Days.

Regards
                    Ray
                    Ok thank

Comment

Hello, my box is R BOX PRO 3G ddr3/16G with q9377 chip, but the ram is showed 2G in this ROM (I flashed RedPoisonATV_V2_S912.img). It was correct(3G info) in Atvxperince 2FF & previous rom. Is there any way to get 3G ram?

Comment

Originally posted by ado0813 View Post
                        Hello, my box is R BOX PRO 3G ddr3/16G with q9377 chip, but the ram is showed 2G in this ROM (I flashed RedPoisonATV_V2_S912.img). It was correct(3G info) in Atvxperince 2FF & previous rom. Is there any way to get 3G ram?
                        Think it only needs a patch.
                        I put it on the list for fixes.

Neomode

Comment

Think it only needs a patch.
                          I put it on the list for fixes.

Neomode
                          Dear Neomode, thank you. This rom is really awesome.

Comment

Which one works with lpddr3 3gb boards?

Comment

Originally posted by ado0813 View Post

Dear Neomode, thank you. This rom is really awesome.
                              All credits for that ROM goes to Minifreak

Comment

minixfreak - just FYI. I have unpacked Blue and RedV2 versions to see the (binary) difference. I have replaced /system/lib/amplayer/* files from blu variant to redv2 (I have also used the correct chown and chmod...). I have also added libgifdecode_jni.so and some missing (probably camera related) xml files to /system/etc/permissions.
                                OpenMAX still does not work. There are also some *.apk files different - but they seem to be Red/Blue or Google related.

It does not meen that OpenMAX is not fixed. Probably I'll try to install Red V2 later. Personally I prefer blue theme.

PS I am not an expert in Android, but have good knowledge on Linux.

Comment

Working...
                                X