• Show
Clear All

Hope work with T95Z Plus S912 LPDDR3 3GB

Comment

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post
      Hope work with T95Z Plus S912 LPDDR3 3GB
      lpddr3 i would have to do a custom version... i will work on it soon

Comment

Our Thoughts are completely different at Freaktab. It's a collaboration of Devs always helping each other and sharing info. (That has been since it's first set up friendly place to be) It seems few have banded and opened up thier own websites seeking payment from Retailers when some of the actual code was done by others that never sought-after rewards. (I personally find that a bit tastless but I do not feel any Developer should not get paid for his work however he or she feels they should. )

Lots of Devs have poued countless hours trying to fix issues with SDK releases. To many to mention here but just look at the developer list. We like your work keep it going the drama will fall behind everyone.

Support the Devs at Freaktab everyone. They do so much for so little. And alot of love for the code. (Never mind the Brain damage from crappy manufactures code.)
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Our Thoughts are completely different at Freaktab. It's a collaboration of Devs always helping each other and sharing info. (That has been since it's first set up friendly place to be) It seems few have banded and opened up thier own websites seeking payment from Retailers when some of the actual code was done by others that never sought-after rewards. (I personally find that a bit tastless but I do not feel any Developer should not get paid for his work however he or she feels they should. )

Lots of Devs have poued countless hours trying to fix issues with SDK releases. To many to mention here but just look at the developer list. We like your work keep it going the drama will fall behind everyone.

Support the Devs at Freaktab everyone. They do so much for so little. And alot of love for the code. (Never mind the Brain damage from crappy manufactures code.)
          thanks scooter im always opened for help with other devs also i could help other devs as well .....

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
            your beelink box owns ddr 4 3gb ram? the poisonATV rom shows 3gb of ram? if so, I will arrange to install it
            It's 3gb ram ddr3, It works fine this ATV, i just ask for an normal android version, because ATV is too limited about installing apps and etc.

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, s905atv works on s912 boxes? I would think the s905 boxes would do better with s912 custom true 64 bit (ARM8a) roms not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
                It's 3gb ram ddr3, It works fine this ATV, i just ask for an normal android version, because ATV is too limited about installing apps and etc.

Enviado do meu SM-G9650 atrav?s do Tapatalk
                Just change to phone gapps and remove atv permissions, and edit tablet or phone permissions to have tablet and TV both active. It will be lean back tablet when done. Right now I can have leanback running apps using TV launcher and phone apps from play store. Just use Aptode TV and Apkmirror to obtain latest atv apps to side load.

The only issues are DRM L1 is not on my box, so no lean back DRM L1 apps will run properly.

The only issue is My5 it must run strickly on phone system, not not atv. Just make a toggle to run a script to rename the modded tablet permission and copy a unmodified tablet permissions file and reboot.

then toggle back to modded tablet permission and reboot when done watching My5.

Seems as of recent NBC ATV app is broken with my current firmware. Running pre 2019 release with no issues.

i have been telling peeps off and on about the wee hack but nobody seems interested. Even posted how to setup atv or stock non atv to be compatible for most users.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Just change to phone gapps and remove atv permissions, and edit tablet or phone permissions to have tablet and TV both active. It will be lean back tablet when done. Right now I can have leanback running apps using TV launcher and phone apps from play store. Just use Aptode TV and Apkmirror to obtain latest atv apps to side load.

The only issues are DRM L1 is not on my box, so no lean back DRM L1 apps will run properly.

The only issue is My5 it must run strickly on phone system, not not atv. Just make a toggle to run a script to rename the modded tablet permission and copy a unmodified tablet permissions file and reboot.

then toggle back to modded tablet permission and reboot when done watching My5.

Seems as of recent NBC ATV app is broken with my current firmware. Running pre 2019 release with no issues.

i have been telling peeps off and on about the wee hack but nobody seems interested. Even posted how to setup atv or stock non atv to be compatible for most users.
                  im well aware about it but i only do androidTV not regular android ... u can do it yourself if you know what your doing

Comment

I tried to install this Rom on mecool m8s plus l. It did not flash, burning tool stopped with error ddr initialize. Can anyone help?

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

im well aware about it but i only do androidTV not regular android ... u can do it yourself if you know what your doing
                      Understood, just seems like a simple enough for a dev to make a mod ota package. If nobody likes it, they just revert back to full ATV by removing updated play services and play store in the apps manager, and restore the two atv permissions files. An ota zip can remove the updates and add the missing permissions files fairly easily compared to manual methods.

I would assume if one was to make a crossbreed atv tablet box, making an ota zip update would remove any play services and play store updates, remove the two atv permissions files, and add newer (since rom build) standard play services (nodpi) and play store (nodpi) with the addition of the modded tablet permissions file . Everything will function as if ATV is intact, just will have the standard play store, and able to change to a different default launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert S View Post
                        I tried to install this Rom on mecool m8s plus l. It did not flash, burning tool stopped with error ddr initialize. Can anyone help?
                        Meecool boxes are different and need special build

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Understood, just seems like a simple enough for a dev to make a mod ota package. If nobody likes it, they just revert back to full ATV by removing updated play services and play store in the apps manager, and restore the two atv permissions files. An ota zip can remove the updates and add the missing permissions files fairly easily compared to manual methods.

I would assume if one was to make a crossbreed atv tablet box, making an ota zip update would remove any play services and play store updates, remove the two atv permissions files, and add newer (since rom build) standard play services (nodpi) and play store (nodpi) with the addition of the modded tablet permissions file . Everything will function as if ATV is intact, just will have the standard play store, and able to change to a different default launcher.
                          There's a evolution build posted under bb2 on 4pda which is a mix ...

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                            I am desperately waiting for the LPDDR3 version

Comment

Originally posted by onexzero View Post
                              Thanks for sharing!
                              I am desperately waiting for the LPDDR3 version
                              will work on this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

will work on this weekend

I changed the boot loader and installed it yesterday. The UX was great, but could not install some apps and back button did not work properly in youtube.
                                In addition "Sleep now" of power menu did not work too.
                                How about you adding "boot to recovery" to power menu?
                                My device is U5X+S (S912 3/16G AP6255 HBS658).

I am waiting for your weekend version!

Comment

Working...
                                X