Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flashed the T95Z img with Burning tool successfully but it wont boot....bricked..the LPDDR version doesnt burn it gives me an error....what am I doing wrong?

Comment

You shouldnt burn non lpddr version. It will brick lpddr boxes.

if you read through this short thread, the op has not updated with a new lpddr firmware. It will be some time this week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
        You shouldnt burn non lpddr version. It will brick lpddr boxes.

if you read through this short thread, the op has not updated with a new lpddr firmware. It will be some time this week or so.
        Have I ruined my device?

I did read this and it "seemed" like he had posted a LPDDR which is in the file area...

Can I go back to old firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          RedPoisonATV Is officially here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          There are 3 different versions of S912 firmware in the folder. Does any of them work on boxes with DDR4 Ram?

Comment

Originally posted by Tronsmart CX View Post

There are 3 different versions of S912 firmware in the folder. Does any of them work on boxes with DDR4 Ram?
            Last edited by islandfever; 02-04-2019, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by islandfever View Post

Try s912 version

Comment

[QUOTE=minixfreak;n759954]RedPoisonATV Is officially here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We as a team have worked very hard to get you here so hope you enjoy the true power of the poison team
                Please support us by donating through our paypal link to keep this Project going

RedPoison ATV Updated
                Link: https://mega.nz/#F!IlIiySLS!anBlYi_S8-TjT88q4cNELg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Mecool M8S PRO Amlogic s912 DDR4 - 3gb installation error. The model needs support and editing.?

Comment

I have a Unuiga T96 Pro 4K UHD TV Box (S912 / 3G DDR3 /16G eMMC/ AP6255 Wifi) currently on the latest official firmware 6.0.1.
                  Will this rom work on this device wit the current Android marshmallow bootloader ? If yes, which img file should I flash ? Thanks!
                  Last edited by yyzyyz; 02-06-2019, 06:23.

Comment

[QUOTE=m8spro07;n761524]

We as a team have worked very hard to get you here so hope you enjoy the true power of the poison team
                    Please support us by donating through our paypal link to keep this Project going

RedPoison ATV Updated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Mecool M8S PRO Amlogic s912 DDR4 - 3gb installation error. The model needs support and editing.?
                    Seems like you removed the LPDDR firmware, in the updated versions. Though the versions still are pre Feburary on the files. I was in the assumption by the last notice, the updated firmwares would be done over the weekend, and the dates would reflect a later time stamp than what is shown on mega site.

Comment

[QUOTE=X92-2GB;n761529]
                      Originally posted by m8spro07 View Post

Seems like you removed the LPDDR firmware, in the updated versions. Though the versions still are pre Feburary on the files. I was in the assumption by the last notice, the updated firmwares would be done over the weekend, and the dates would reflect a later time stamp than what is shown on mega site.
                      I have made all the required fixes ... but will have to try to make other builds custom for ppl to have it work on their boxes so those will come soon enough

Comment

Hello NayamAmarshe & @Carmine,

Both you have to Calm down.
                        We don?t want to see such thing here on Freaktab.
                        You know why?
                        Cause we can?t know what is true und what not.
                        So I unaprove the Post.
                        You both build have a Firmware that running on many Devices thats good.
                        Do what you can best and Improve your Firmwares and not wash your dirty Laundry here.

Neomode

Comment

I have cleaned up the main post, there will be no more cheap shots taken by either party, we are a community and we all are aiming for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky divjakovski View Post
                            I have cleaned up the main post, there will be no more cheap shots taken by either party, we are a community and we all are aiming for the same thing.
                            Thank you Ricky, you're the best

Sent from my F3116 using Tapatalk

Comment

So both of you stop in public.
                              You can discuss this via PM.
                              Not again in this way.
                              Also I am sure the App Drawer is not your Work only and based on open source code.
                              So everybody can use it.
                              If not they will find a replacement.

Neomode

FreakTab Networks

Comment

[QUOTE=m8spro07;n761524]

RedPoison ATV Updated

report here. thanks for your interest

Comment

Working...
                                X