Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fails to load to H96 Pro Plus Black PCB - H96_PRO+_BD4 2017-10-28 with HS2734a wireless. Gets UBOOT/Partition system/Verify partition in USB Burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by loganparker View Post
      Fails to load to H96 Pro Plus Black PCB - H96_PRO+_BD4 2017-10-28 with HS2734a wireless. Gets UBOOT/Partition system/Verify partition in USB Burning tool.
      Thats the latest v6.1 board. Not many custom roms made for it. Look to 4pda.ru for possible firmwares, there is two atv versions, one is a Z1port of an ota push that should work without boot loader issues. It has a boot logo of Garfield sitting back in his chair watching you through his tv screen.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Thats the latest v6.1 board. Not many custom roms made for it. Look to 4pda.ru for possible firmwares, there is two atv versions, one is a Z1port of an ota push that should work without boot loader issues. It has a boot logo of Garfield sitting back in his chair watching you through his tv screen.
        Oh really? I've been trying to find something for months, since I've got about 10 of these. I've been trying to pack various ATV versions with Ricky's AMTools 5.5, but can never get it to boot past "checking for updates".

I hadn't come across that version on 4pda, but will go on a search for it. Many thanks!

Comment

Oh really? I've been trying to find something for months, since I've got about 10 of these. I've been trying to pack various ATV versions with Ricky's AMTools 5.5, but can never get it to boot past "checking for updates".

I hadn't come across that version on 4pda, but will go on a search for it. Many thanks!
          Reaskn why, it just got released and has not been fully tested... only works on 3gb boards, not the old v5 and v6 boards with LPDDR3 though.

Comment

Reaskn why, it just got released and has not been fully tested... only works on 3gb boards, not the old v5 and v6 boards with LPDDR3 though.
            The Black PCB's I have are 8 chip DDR3 version. Just found that Ricky has a v6 AMTools for donators, sent my donation this morning and am waiting so I can try that as well. Any tips on finding the 'garfield' version? Was it listed on one of the H96 threads, or was it generic s912 or specifically for the Z1? I do have a version of TWRP that seems to work well on these boxes, and was going to try the EYETV ROM next.

Comment

The Black PCB's I have are 8 chip DDR3 version. Just found that Ricky has a v6 AMTools for donators, sent my donation this morning and am waiting so I can try that as well. Any tips on finding the 'garfield' version? Was it listed on one of the H96 threads, or was it generic s912 or specifically for the Z1? I do have a version of TWRP that seems to work well on these boxes, and was going to try the EYETV ROM next.
              It is in the H96 pro thread firmware... bottom part of list is newest custom firmwares. Z1 is thr only atv in ota form. It is based on Z1 08/18 release, so the port is not fully tested on H96 pro boards.

you will have to look at the thread its linked to, as it has more info. Oh i thought your board was a V6.1, which is LPDDR, but with a different boot loader.

not sure if it will work, because nobody has stated thry tested it on the older black boads.

if your getting the tools, then it csn be done customized to your board. Thee is info on doing so within the thread, as it is a base for all to use through Rickys tool.

Comment

It is in the H96 pro thread firmware... bottom part of list is newest custom firmwares. Z1 is thr only atv in ota form. It is based on Z1 08/18 release, so the port is not fully tested on H96 pro boards.

you will have to look at the thread its linked to, as it has more info. Oh i thought your board was a V6.1, which is LPDDR, but with a different boot loader.

not sure if it will work, because nobody has stated thry tested it on the older black boads.

if your getting the tools, then it csn be done customized to your board. Thee is info on doing so within the thread, as it is a base for all to use through Rickys tool.
                I could be mistaken, the IC's are k4b2g0446c, which from a quick google search shows DDR3, but it may be LPDDR3? I was able to get H96 Pro SCV1 from Superceleron to boot, but no wifi of course. If I try using Ricky's 4.0 or 5.5 and copy the wifi to the SCV1 firmware, it repacks but still doesn't work. If I copy the app / fonts / framework / media / preinstall / priv-app folders from SCV1 or ATVx and repack factory image, it get's stuck on the "Checking for Updates". I will try with v6 as soon as I receive it, as I did read somewhere that someone else had the same issue trying to use 5.5 to repack ATV images.

Comment

I could be mistaken, the IC's are k4b2g0446c, which from a quick google search shows DDR3, but it may be LPDDR3? I was able to get H96 Pro SCV1 from Superceleron to boot, but no wifi of course. If I try using Ricky's 4.0 or 5.5 and copy the wifi to the SCV1 firmware, it repacks but still doesn't work. If I copy the app / fonts / framework / media / preinstall / priv-app folders from SCV1 or ATVx and repack factory image, it get's stuck on the "Checking for Updates". I will try with v6 as soon as I receive it, as I did read somewhere that someone else had the same issue trying to use 5.5 to repack ATV images.
                  Use v4.0.0 only

Comment

Does this work on the T95Z plus 2/16Gb ?

Comment

Not working on T95Z plus 3/32gb LPDDR3, flash is ok but after boot screen goes black!

Comment

Are there install instructions for this? Currently I am on the old Poison 4.3 with a T95z Plus 3/32

Is this Android TV? or just regular Android N

Comment

Originally posted by islandfever View Post
                          Are there install instructions for this? Currently I am on the old Poison 4.3 with a T95z Plus 3/32

Is this Android TV? or just regular Android N
                          Please don't cross post

Comment

Confused about the difference between T95z 4DDR and 3DDR....is the LPDDR3 an older pre-2017 version (I saw someone request an LPDDR3 version of this ROM)?

How do I know which IMG file to use with my T95Z? the T95Z one? or the newer LPDDR version you built for the T95Z DDR3 request....
                            Last edited by islandfever; 02-03-2019, 22:32.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                              Please don't cross post
                              huh? I only posted this here in one thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                                Please don't cross post
                                Just FYI...I burned RedPoisonATV-T95Z.image to SDcard with SDCard Image Maker, pushed the button in AVhole of my T95Zplus (2/16) and powered device on. It just flashed RedPoisonATV firmware and replaced ATVXperience ROM.
                                No problems detected yet, I just let it boot up, finished setup and rebooted again. Apart from basic file manager, terminal and speednet test no additional software afaik.
                                Started with IPTV software and works like a charm on a really terrible data connection (28k8, yes, still exists).

Good work! Testing still in progress of course
                                Last edited by ZeroZorro; 02-05-2019, 06:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X