Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the V3 fix the ram issue on h96 pro plus? Will I see the three gigs?

Comment

i use cyberghost VPN V 7 does not connect V 6 does but takes some time. all the rest seems to work on my sunvell T95Z plus 2/16Gb

will try a different VPN just too see if it is a cyberghost issue.

Also it seems that the wifi shows as being weaker in this new version it does not always see both of the wifi signals ie 2.4/5 GHz ethernet works fine.

anybody getting similar results ?

Comment

Hello, I installed the V3 in a mecool bb pro everything works fine except Wifi there is some solution. thanks for sun Rom

in version 4.9 ATV worked well

Comment

I have now tried two different VPN and they do not work on this build.

Cyberghost V6 does not connect to servers
          Cyberghost V7 Does not start just goes back to home screen
          IPA starts then tell me to allow service when it asks for access to vpn and then goes to home screen . If i try to goto a site that requires a vpn to be seen from UK nothing happens ( VPN not working).

minixfreak can you see what is happening please

T95Z plus 2/16Gb

chenzen666

Comment

Is it in anyway possible to transfer iconset, wallpaper and maybe bootanimation from V2 to V3?

It's a matter of taste I know, but V3 is a little too much for me (design/colours)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
              Is it in anyway possible to transfer iconset, wallpaper and maybe bootanimation from V2 to V3?

It's a matter of taste I know, but V3 is a little too much for me (design/colours)
              Yes it's possible

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Yes it's possible
                Great, could you shed any light on how to achieve this? Which files do have to be replaced and are there any permission setting to be altered?
                A link to the needed info would be great, I looked around but nothing so far ..

Comment

You have to decompile apks and replace icons within the directories. Then recompile....thats all

Comment

I still can't get IPVanish to work with V3. Every time I open the app and try to connect the app just closes.

Comment

uploaded new builds

Comment

does not work the wifi does not detect it in the meccol bb pro a patch for wifi is not possible

Comment

i have to fix wifi .... it works for some of wifi chips but not all working on it as we speak

Comment

does not detect any Wi-Fi frecuncia otherwise everything works very well thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by Solcar View Post
                              does not detect any Wi-Fi frecuncia otherwise everything works very well thanks for your reply
                              i have uploaded a patch please test wifi-fix.zip under patches

Comment

wifi works well in Mecool bb pro
                                2.4G wifi ok
                                wifi 5 G ok
                                his next compilations take the new patch
                                thanks for your job

Comment

Working...
                                X