Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a question relating x92 Clock fix: I took a look into the zip and noticed that dtb is being replaced.

Does this update suite to any X92 device? LPDDR, DDR4 and so one...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Got a question relating x92 Clock fix: I took a look into the zip and noticed that dtb is being replaced.

Does this update suite to any X92 device? LPDDR, DDR4 and so one...
      Yes... it will boot and all u need to edit dtb to use the open-source vfd

Comment

Thanks for quick reply!

Maybe my question was not close enough: the zip contains a dtb.img. As I can see it replaces the old one during flash process. Not to forget a service is being integrated..

Does this new dtb.img suit to any X92 Minix rom release? Since there are different versions relating to RAM (LPDDR...noLPDDR..)...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          Thanks for quick reply!

Maybe my question was not close enough: the zip contains a dtb.img. As I can see it replaces the old one during flash process. Not to forget a service is being integrated..

Does this new dtb.img suit to any X92 Minix rom release? Since there are different versions relating to RAM (LPDDR...noLPDDR..)...
          only suitable to my roms

Comment

hi, I tried a last rom black screen. I also tried a uboot, ddr to make compatible with my box h96pro plus s912 ddr4. do you have any idea?

Comment

Hi,
              As i'm new to this i might ask a question that to all of you seems to be to obvious, so don't be to harsh on me :-)

I loaded the latest ROM on my stick and it runs smooth but the WiFi is unstable. Now i saw the patch for WiFi but really have no clue how to install this zip file onto the stick with the latest ROM?
              Some guidance would be great. Thanks in advance.

--------------- Update, Sorry i asked, found the answer simply by using google, could have tried that before asking :-) ------------------

Comment

Originally posted by pe2six View Post
                Hi,
                As i'm new to this i might ask a question that to all of you seems to be to obvious, so don't be to harsh on me :-)

I loaded the latest ROM on my stick and it runs smooth but the WiFi is unstable. Now i saw the patch for WiFi but really have no clue how to install this zip file onto the stick with the latest ROM?
                Some guidance would be great. Thanks in advance.

--------------- Update, Sorry i asked, found the answer simply by using google, could have tried that before asking :-) ------------------
                Place the WIFI.ZIP file on a usb flash drive and insert it into your device. on the Android TV Settings, go under about and update. From there you can do a manual update and select the zip file on the flash drive. The Device will restart and install the patch.

Comment

links are broken. i need version for h96 plus 3gb 16gb green pcb. Can anyone help me?

Comment

The latest version only shows 2 gigs on green pcb for h96 pro plus

Comment

Can someone post a link to this ROM with all the fix'ns? I have an X92 and desperate for a modern good custom ROM.

The mega link is broke and doesn't contain the file.. ANYONE PLEASE HELP

Comment

Originally posted by xbones View Post
                        Can someone post a link to this ROM with all the fix'ns? I have an X92 and desperate for a modern good custom ROM.

The mega link is broke and doesn't contain the file.. ANYONE PLEASE HELP
                        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you, turned out for whatever reason, there is an addon in firefox that's blocking the mega site from working properly (even if disabled).

I used chrome and worked like a charm, apologize for the hassle.

Thanks you!!!

Comment

So couple questions....I have X92 and one of those TV air mouse remotes with a mic button and keyboard on the back..

1. I used TWRP and installed the x92 lcd zip fix.. Still no lcd.. I know I have to do something to enable custom vfd file or whatever. edit the mtd or something someone said while back.. I don't understand.

2. When using my air mouse tv remote, if I click ok to enter letters on the TV screen keyboard, it wont register the OK. (Ok button works when on main menu)  If I switch to NON mouse mode, as soon as I select a letter on the TV Keyboard, then the keyboard disappears. My included X92 remote works just fine though.. But never had this issue with any previous S912 builds before using the ATV versions.  Appears just might be the type of keyboard ATV uses?  (I can also type with the keyboard letters on the back of my remote

Thanks!
                            Last edited by xbones; 06-10-2019, 08:28.

Comment

Try Keyboard for Android TV app in Play Store,  it works wonderful for me with the same remote.

Comment

Did you try same as attached?? X92_Clock_Disply_s912.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X