• Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete
    Last edited by xbones; 06-10-2019, 23:09. Reason: resolved

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Did you try same as attached?? [ATTACH]n775395[/ATTACH]
      OK I got it working.. It might have been a combination of a couple things. 

1. I downgraded Magic to the 18.1
      2. I flashed the TWRP 3.2.xx from the Poison Rom link here.
      3. Re flashed the X92 Clock fix .zip and .. wallah! Working

How can I use the TWRP 3.2 on a USB stick when pressing the reset button and booting from USB? Do I simply copy the recovery.img over to it?  I was using a zip file that I would run from the stock android boot loader to get into TWRP before, but that was an older 3.0.xx version.
      Last edited by xbones; 06-11-2019, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo View Post
        Try Keyboard for Android TV app in Play Store,?* it works wonderful for me with the same remote.
        Keyboard works perfect, thank you!  How come when I post there are weird "A" symbols on my output here lol

Comment

Love the ROM Thank you for the hard work!

**I had a question, but then figured out.. LEANBACK SHORTCUTS!!! LOL NIIICEE!!!!"
          Last edited by xbones; 06-11-2019, 06:45.

Comment

Me again

Ok Rom is just amazing! Love the ATV experience! I use that Super You Tube app, as the retail one keeps locking up after several minutes of use.

My question this time is how can I change the clock to 12hour time format also the temp to Fahrenheit?

Comment

Hi,

Can I use this rom with m8s pro L ?

Comment

Hello people, new here. Where can I find the install instructions? The files in Mega are .img only. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Nofrills View Post
                  ...Where can I find the install instructions? The files in Mega are .img only...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                    Thanks a lot

Comment

Hi I have a H96 Pro+ 4K Android box and I am exploring which ATV experience Rom to install.
                      This looks like a very nice Build..Thank you to the creator and his support team for all there work.
                      My board details and images below, BLUE PCB , S-32 V6 (LPDDR3) 2017-09-05 CZ 3G+32G+9377

Please can you tell me if this image (S912_LPDDR) from the link https://mega.nz/#F!5o5B0SII!p-W0crI8UbegQNA80vKSzQ is the latest version and compatible with my BLUE PCB revision and if so ?
                      I Burn this image with USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 ( Force erase all or erase all option ) .Wait for it do do ALL it`s loading and stuff .Do I then just patch the image (Via TWRP Install zips option) with the patches 4.1Bluetooth_FIX.zip & QC9377_BT_Fix.zip from the patches.zip file. ?

Hopefully that is the correct procedure.?

Thank you all for any feedback, Help & Support.

Best Regards,

Click image for larger version  Name:	Back of Board.JPG Views:	1 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	782117
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	top of Board.JPG Views:	1 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	782118
                      Last edited by polosolo; 08-24-2019, 19:55.

Comment

polosolo , no harm in trying, you can always go back to stock FW.

... I Burn this image with USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 ( Force erase all or erase all option ) ...
                        Newer force erase, leave it on normal erase (erase all only in case of errors).
                        Latest Amlogic Burning Tool v 2.1.7.1 available for download here.

... Wait for it do do ALL it`s loading and stuff .Do I then just patch the image (Via TWRP Install zips option) ...
                        Yes, patches are optional.

Comment

@mAtvXk Thank you Sir for your support and help.

Thanks also for the updated USB Burning tool....I did not know it had been updated.

One more question Please before I proceed.....
                          In USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.7.1 options Do I Tick or un-tick The erase boot-loader option in USB burning tool . ?
                          Checked or unchecked ?

Thank you for your Support and Help.

Best Regards,

Comment

Yes check/tick erase bootloader option.

Comment

Yes check/tick erase bootloader option.
                              Thanks You for your Prompt Reply Sir.

Best Regards,

Comment

Where is this firmware want to take skin off on this firmware and wallpapering Design and I want to put it on my Minix I want to edit I want the skin somebody provide me with that firmware that I see in this video so I can Edit and put it one of the Minix firmware then I'm going to post it

Comment

Working...
                                X