No announcement yet.

(ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, 1 big issue: I cant enter "more settings". I used to unstall settings.apk but I cant enter...just exits.

I need it because I must enter username and password for wifi...

Only possible to enter wifi access code.

minixfreak any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      sometimes ATV playstore stucks/hangs saying "installation peding" or "installing"...

Anyone experienced the same?
      +1

Comment

Great build
        Last edited by mick154; 07-29-2019, 23:39.

Comment

Is Latest build fine with u9-h with all usb ports working? I hope this rom doesn't break 6 sec burning tool flash mechanism, any guidelines?

minixfreak is this oreo?

Minix u9-h

Comment

where's the link?

Comment

Originally posted by erdal67 View Post
              where's the link?
              Here's the link I was the one who modify the firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by imran khalid View Post
                Is Latest build fine with u9-h with all usb ports working? I hope this rom doesn't break 6 sec burning tool flash mechanism, any guidelines?

minixfreak is this oreo?

Minix u9-h
                I was the one who modify firmware here's the link for Minix u9h USB all working change the design enjoy and modify firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I was the one who modify firmware here's the link for Minix u9h USB all working change the design enjoy and modify firmware

antonio6o6

Can this rom work on the H96 pro plus? Can it be edited to work on lpddr3 ram? and can the navigation bar be returned to the rom?

Comment

Originally posted by trinierddman View Post

antonio6o6

Can this rom work on the H96 pro plus? Can it be edited to work on lpddr3 ram? and can the navigation bar be returned to the rom?
                    This firmware is for Minix u9h

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                      Chanelog would be nice, what exactly has been changed compared to source ?

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 08-13-2019, 13:33. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamBntz10 View Post
                          Thank you very much for the ROM, it works perfect, as Netflix TV is not compatible I use the kodi addon, here is the link https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix
                          We're you successful with kodi/ Netflix add on?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                            sometimes ATV playstore stucks/hangs saying "installation peding" or "installing"...

Anyone experienced the same?
                            +2 but still great Too, thanks
                            Working on my GT1 Beelink.
                            Last edited by minonano; 08-14-2019, 14:02.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                              Chanelog would be nice, what exactly has been changed compared to source ?
                              Well, Another firmware modify 8. Copy level1 and dtb Front U9H-CE-1905-B1-1557411873.img and Move to this Firmware and move more files 2 SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-and change the design of this firmware...home screen recommendations is working .Video image awesome channel change fast

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

someone else confirm .....? this would be an easy fix anyways
                                I can confirm this problem was occurring and still is occurring for me. (S912_LPDDR). I did find a Fix somewhat .................. stumbled upon it .
                                I was trying for an age to get into TWRP so as to perform a backup....I must have tried many different scenarios and nothing seems to work..... as So I thought.

Then eventually if by Magic! .....it loaded TWRP must have taken at least 50 seconds to a 1 minute to eventually get in.

I can sometimes get in much quicker ..But more often than not........It `s remove PSU leads press and hold reset button and apply PSU lead ..Then after around 8 to 10 seconds release the rest button and wait............and .................wait..................and ...................wait.
                                TWRP will eventually boot up and show on the screen...But it takes any eternity on the H96 Pro+ 3G Ram 32 memory LPDDR3 BLUE PCB Motherboard.
                                ( Full details and pics of my PCB and Box are posted on page 9 & 10 ) https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...m-poison/page9

As reference: : I had no such problem getting into TWRP with the ATVXperience Rom ( atvXperience_S912_LPDDR3_V2H ) But I do so much more prefer this Beautiful minix Rom. Thank you.

One more small thing ? not sure if it`s a massive issue...But the Play-store Updates do Hang also sometimes .... App install or updates. They still eventually update ...But it really can take some time .....Maybe ....it`s because of my LPDDR3 .?

Best Regards,
                                Last edited by polosolo; 08-26-2019, 03:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X