Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1 ("Normal" Android) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Superceleron,

Why is this ROM under GT1 - Firmware tab and not GT1 Ultimate - Firmware tab?

The windows doesn't recognize the box. I only see the LED on but nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakal View Post
      Hello Superceleron,

Why is this ROM under GT1 - Firmware tab and not GT1 Ultimate - Firmware tab?

The windows doesn't recognize the box. I only see the LED on but nothing happens.
      well someone forgot to move it, is fixed now...
      About the box leave the reset button a little longer pressed, it m8 help!

Comment

Hi,
        Unfortunately I am still unable to install a ROM.
        USB method - nothing happen only LED ON
        CARD method - always goes to Android recovery menu
        OTA method - restarts but gives a message "error"
        My GT1 Ultimate is the 3G+32G / LTM8830.
        Currently SW 313MO / q201_8377 20170519

I tried your ROM plus 702NO_3G (Beelink new ROM) without success.
        Last edited by superceleron; 07-13-2017, 02:05. Reason: triple post merging!

Comment

Sorry. I don't know what happen. Please delete.

Comment

I found a bug very annoying:
            - I turn off the Ultimate on the remote, and on the next day when i press ON with remote, there`s a led light, but nothing appears on tv.

I have to remove power cable and only then your logo appear and enter Android normally...

Also, sometimes some files i watch, it stops by itself. Not necessarly high bitrates....

Cumps,

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
              I found a bug very annoying:
              - I turn off the Ultimate on the remote, and on the next day when i press ON with remote, there`s a led light, but nothing appears on tv.

I have to remove power cable and only then your logo appear and enter Android normally...

Also, sometimes some files i watch, it stops by itself. Not necessarly high bitrates....

Cumps,
              well this rom is needing of a update!
              With time i will do it, im in lazy mode now... summer...

Comment

Recharge your batteries then

Comment

Hello,
                  does this rom firmware solve the dts passthrough problem?
                  I can't use multichannel passthrough with kodi krypton or mxplayer.
                  Kodi was not installed on my beelink gt1 ultimate when i received it, maybe a sign...

I read in kodi forum that it is a known problem cause of a broken firmware in some s912 boxes.
                  Sorry if my question already answered, i haven't found the solution.

Thanks, and enjoy holidays guys.

Comment

I dont know about DTS, but i only use tv sound, and dts files are readed normally...it helps?
                    Kodi, you must install it. Doesnt came installed by default.
                    I use 17.3 at this moment.

Comment

Hi ,
                      I would like to have the detailed process to install the rom android tv. I have a Box Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N:G912GSIE00057 32G
                      A video on youtube would be perfect. thank you very much

Comment

What iş the difference between scv1 and scv2? I have the box but i dont know which one to flash.

Comment

Read bug fixes and flash one then upgrade to two lol
                          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Read bug fixes and flash one then upgrade to two lol
                            Thanks for the tip. But how can I understand which wifi chipset I have?

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Check the serial under the box, if it starts with a S912 or G912 is a 9377 wifi box, if it starts with a A912 is a AP6255

Open device and look at it.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomz
                              What iş the difference between scv1 and scv2? I have the box but i dont know which one to flash.
                              Scv1 is normal android and scv2 is android TV using the leanback launcher, the main difference is scv2 supports 4k YouTube videos but looks and feels kind of clunky till you get used to it

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited by 1Jester; 08-07-2017, 23:19.

Comment

Working...
                              X