Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no need to do reset holt u have a shortcut on home screen ! :P
    just insert card ! and go restart the box in recovery

Comment

hi there - have been running SC 'normal' android rom for about 6 months now but lately i have been getting random shut downs while watching kodi.
      hopefully this is not a hardware problem.
      i have tried to install this atv rom but am having no success.
      have tried different versions of the usb burning tool and different usb outlets, can always connect the ultimate to the laptop but always get the error -
      '[0-10105002] romcode/initialize ddr/read initialize status/usb control setup error'
      could this be a twerp problem ?
      any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by tis View Post
        hi there - have been running SC 'normal' android rom for about 6 months now but lately i have been getting random shut downs while watching kodi.
        hopefully this is not a hardware problem.
        i have tried to install this atv rom but am having no success.
        have tried different versions of the usb burning tool and different usb outlets, can always connect the ultimate to the laptop but always get the error -
        '[0-10105002] romcode/initialize ddr/read initialize status/usb control setup error'
        could this be a twerp problem ?
        any help appreciated.
        when you get the error try unpluging the usb cable and replug it whitout presing the stop on usb tool

Comment

Originally posted by Ducati_996sps View Post

when you get the error try unpluging the usb cable and replug it whitout presing the stop on usb tool
          just tried it a dozen times mate, same result never goes past 2% and error as above.

Comment

Originally posted by tis View Post

just tried it a dozen times mate, same result never goes past 2% and error as above.
            Try with sd maker

Comment

My mouse icon keeps disappearing. I can see mouse is still working but no icon for the mouse! :S Anyone with the same problem?

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk

Comment

Six months ago I have install v1, now apply the v2, no problem so far. I have to apply WIFI/BT fix in the v1, but should I apply this fix one more time? or we need to wait for the v2 WIFI/BT fix?
                The ​​​problem is the BT, can connect my phones...

Comment

Will there be a new version on Android 7 that is Android TV for the GT1 Ultimate?

Comment

superceleron should we apply the WIFI / BT v1 fix after we update to SCV2-ATV, or there will be launched a fix for v2?
                    At this time I can pair bluetooth devices (headphones / speaker) but the sound get cuts, crashed and very noisy...

Comment

Originally posted by elio7 View Post
                      superceleron should we apply the WIFI / BT v1 fix after we update to SCV2-ATV, or there will be launched a fix for v2?
                      At this time I can pair bluetooth devices (headphones / speaker) but the sound get cuts, crashed and very noisy...
                      No you dont need to apply any patch..
                      And dunno why is doing that, but really im not going to update this rom anymore.. i think im going to rls a totally new rom when i have the time to do it!

Comment

superceleron good luck with that, we need a V3-ATV, lets see if the problems finally over

Comment

Originally posted by elio7 View Post
                          superceleron good luck with that, we need a V3-ATV, lets see if the problems finally over
                          +1

Comment

Thanks for your work!
                            Last edited by KekkoLinkin; 11-26-2017, 18:15.

Comment

when the release of V3

Comment

Originally posted by forzic View Post
                                when the release of V3
                                When i have the time to make it, that is not much this days!

Comment

Working...
                                X