Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My S10 (3g/16g) burned into ROM GT1 error, I do not know where's the wrong, The factory firmware is 20171213, but it didn't rooted, give me help about root.@superceleron
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by yetian; 03-23-2018, 05:05.

Comment

this is my device GT1 ultimate. But what I did, I could not install this rom.
      the device gives similar problems. Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Download UBOOT or initialize / send command/ error result etc.
      i installed other roms. tvstock nexus rom for GT1 another for tillaz87 and superceleron AlfaWise H96 PRO+SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset).
      I installed it all smoothly.
      but I want this rom. why not install? please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by nacktschatten View Post
        this is my device GT1 ultimate. But what I did, I could not install this rom.
        the device gives similar problems. Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Download UBOOT or initialize / send command/ error result etc.
        i installed other roms. tvstock nexus rom for GT1 another for tillaz87 and superceleron AlfaWise H96 PRO+SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset).
        I installed it all smoothly.
        but I want this rom. why not install? please help me.
        Because you m8 have a newer box, this one was done for the 1º GT1 Ultimate that come out a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Because you m8 have a newer box, this one was done for the 1º GT1 Ultimate that come out a few months back.
          This means this Rom does not work with the "facelift" GT1 Ultimate boxes?
          I think they are also AP6255...

Comment

Do you have any ideas for that? which rom is better?

Comment

Originally posted by nacktschatten View Post
              Do you have any ideas for that? which rom is better?
              Don't understand exactly what is that what you want.

I bought a Beelink Gt1 and not even a month later I bricked it with a firmware updated posted by Beelink itself here in the forum. Was not able to revive the box not even with shorten pins trick.
              Now I have a GT1 Ultimate, which is one of these boxes with new logo,that was given to me by a friend that bought an Nvidia Shield.
              I have not tried to update nor install custom roms in this new box with afraid to brick it again.

So, in reply to your question, have no idea and don't know which rom is best so not able to advise you.

What I have found extensive searches in the internet is:
              A) there are not many roms for this box, apart from these ones here.
              B) These roms don't work for all GT1 Ultimate boxes nor the OP post is clear enough about this subject.
              C) Many people get their boxes bricked or with some sort of issues with OTA updates or any official firmware update (me included)

As personal opinion or advice:
              A) I'm a great fan of the ATV look so any rom that has this feature or look like ATV would be a good choice.
              B) avoid official updates unless you are fully aware that you may endup with a bricked box and you will have no proper help from Beelink nor they will assume responsability for their own mistakes.
              C) If you bought a Beelink box, NEVER BUY BEELINK AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Djuganight View Post

Don't understand exactly what is that what you want.

I bought a Beelink Gt1 and not even a month later I bricked it with a firmware updated posted by Beelink itself here in the forum. Was not able to revive the box not even with shorten pins trick.
                Now I have a GT1 Ultimate, which is one of these boxes with new logo,that was given to me by a friend that bought an Nvidia Shield.
                I have not tried to update nor install custom roms in this new box with afraid to brick it again.

So, in reply to your question, have no idea and don't know which rom is best so not able to advise you.

What I have found extensive searches in the internet is:
                A) there are not many roms for this box, apart from these ones here.
                B) These roms don't work for all GT1 Ultimate boxes nor the OP post is clear enough about this subject.
                C) Many people get their boxes bricked or with some sort of issues with OTA updates or any official firmware update (me included)

As personal opinion or advice:
                A) I'm a great fan of the ATV look so any rom that has this feature or look like ATV would be a good choice.
                B) avoid official updates unless you are fully aware that you may endup with a bricked box and you will have no proper help from Beelink nor they will assume responsability for their own mistakes.
                C) If you bought a Beelink box, NEVER BUY BEELINK AGAIN!
                Well my roms for this device are for the "original" 1º version that came out... i know after this they rls the same box with some changed hw...

Comment

I would love to try your firmware so are you planning to do any work for these new boxes?
                  I can't seem to find any customs firmwares for them....

Comment

• superceleron
                    superceleron commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if i get one of the new ones i m8 do it, but for now no i dont plan on doing anything.

Originally posted by Djuganight
                  I would love to try your firmware so are you planning to do any work for these new boxes?
                  I can't seem to find any customs firmwares for them....
                  I am certainly speaking out-of-turn, but here goes...

Chances are probably slim that any further development will occur with the GT1 Ultimate. Damn shame, too. It is a beautifully crafted, albeit bizarre design. Great parts, well assembled. I'm still in the process of physically modding mine and it is our new media workhorse, alongside my old MK802iv. Given that I don't have high expectations for it, I love our GT1U. BUT...
                  Beelink's manic revisions have killed the joy in developing for the device. Even without hardware changes, filling the void for good firmware isn't easy, as devs have to scramble code to suit. It also comes with a crowded mix of complaints, reports of bizarre bugs in who cares apps, strange requests, and lots of late night coding.

I think developers see the hardware changes as I do, mostly unnecessary and a hindrance to creating a product worth buying. I highly doubt the changes are remotely necessary and are likely an advantageous supply price adjustment for them. I think any production run is going to see a few physical revisions, but this is ridiculous.

Lesson learned; Beelink obviously doesn't care about the value of the product once sold,... and that sucks for everyone.

*EDIT* I will now eat my hat, and I couldn't be happier being wrong. All apologies. Seems development continues on the GT1U...
                  Last edited by mechaone; 04-28-2018, 04:06. Reason: I'm an incorrigible doosh.
                  Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                  Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                  uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                  iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                  Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Second box second try .
                    Before im going to flash can anybody check my device its compatible and wich is the easiest way to flash.

I bought the Beelink ultimate gt1:
                    Beelink q201 (from recovery menu)
                    On the motherboard: GT-F-A S912/DDR4 3G/32 G/A P6255

S/N: AX12GSLFxxxxx 32G

Comment

Originally posted by danny94 View Post
                      Second box second try .
                      Before im going to flash can anybody check my device its compatible and wich is the easiest way to flash.

I bought the Beelink ultimate gt1:
                      Beelink q201 (from recovery menu)
                      On the motherboard: GT-F-A S912/DDR4 3G/32 G/A P6255

S/N: AX12GSLFxxxxx 32G
                      That is one of the "new" ones.... i dont think this rom is 100% compatible with that one!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

That is one of the "new" ones.... i dont think this rom is 100% compatible with that one!
                        Thanks for your answer, bad news for me. I cant play some movies because they have transparent pixel on image move and this rom was my last hope. Videos are laggy too, almost impossible to watch.
                        (i cleared data and cache already - factory reset).

Does exist a other rom out there wich could run?
                        Im not sure if this is a new one, its the same like my first. But that got bricked before because of stupid beelink rom.

Comment

Hello, I welcome all users in this wonderful forum! I'm afraid GT1 U needs a new bootloader. Apparently the old error with the DDR4 memory initialization still persists. Furthermore, there was (still is) a problem with the correct DTB detection of devices with 3Gb RAM. The manufacturer probably just overlooked it.

Comment

Some one can write detailed install instructions? 1st i install with usb burning tools scv1-atv and than what i do with scv2-atv? Can i update with usb burning tool directly to scv2? now i have stock beelink rom with stock bootloader. Should i change the bootloader before write the custom rom with usb burning rom? Please help!!

Comment

Hey Guys. I have a GT1 Ultimate bought about a 10 months ago. SN:G912GSL XXXXXX 32G
                            Is this rom compatible? Wasn't sure as people were saying about a newer version not working with this rom?

Comment

Working...
                            X