Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV2-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, When its come a update ?
    thx

Comment

This is my problem if im watching a movie from my sd card. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnX-ANQgW5E

Not issue of sd card or hdmi cable..

Im running currently 708N0 on AX12...

Is there any fix or probably it could run eather on your rom ?

Comment

hello, superceleron

Can you please show me how to use the Samba Server.

Do you know an ATV compatible application? I found several but not compatible ATV. Thank you.

Comment

Hello

I've tried to flash V1 IMG without sucess.

I managed to USB burning tool detect my box (SN A706D) with usb cable and i unticked erase bootloader.

The process finished with green 100% sucess! but when i connect to my tv i've no signal.

Next i flashed the original firmware again with sucess and now i got signal a the box worked properly.

I tried again to flash this V1 IMG and iv got the same problem: the process finished without any error but no signal on tv.

Pissed of with this situation i tried again to flash the original firmware but now i can't anymore the get the USB burning toot to detect my box,

Ive tried everthing: other USB cable, the short circuit, etc, etc.

Can you help with this? or are there one paper weight around?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stants View Post
            Hello

I've tried to flash V1 IMG without sucess.

I managed to USB burning tool detect my box (SN A706D) with usb cable and i unticked erase bootloader.

The process finished with green 100% sucess! but when i connect to my tv i've no signal.

Next i flashed the original firmware again with sucess and now i got signal a the box worked properly.

I tried again to flash this V1 IMG and iv got the same problem: the process finished without any error but no signal on tv.

Pissed of with this situation i tried again to flash the original firmware but now i can't anymore the get the USB burning toot to detect my box,

Ive tried everthing: other USB cable, the short circuit, etc, etc.

Can you help with this? or are there one paper weight around?

Thanks
            Hello, I had exactly the same problem that I was able to solve after several attempts with the method of short pins. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by verseau71 View Post
              Hello, I had exactly the same problem that I was able to solve after several attempts with the method of short pins. Good luck
              On my side I have 2 ultimate versions and I flashed them a lot of them with different F/W . I never unticked the erase boot loader and I never had any issue
              philippe

Comment

Hello

Here same with me, I want desperate to try this rom but I am sad,
                when flashing SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img with"Erase Bootloader" disabled rich out with all good up 100% without error but no signal from box.
                When try to flash with "Erase Bootloader" enabled rich until 3% with error.

Any idea acceptable, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                  Hello

Here same with me, I want desperate to try this rom but I am sad,
                  when flashing SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img with"Erase Bootloader" disabled rich out with all good up 100% without error but no signal from box.
                  When try to flash with "Erase Bootloader" enabled rich until 3% with error.

Any idea acceptable, please.
                  Hi
                  I would suggest that you use another ROM ( from Magendansk or Tillaz) as this Superceleron ones are old and obsolete. So surely not good for any recent Box.
                  regards
                  philippe

Comment

Those two you refer are Android Tv?
                    Currently I'm on Alvatech's rom.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                      Those two you refer are Android Tv?
                      Currently I'm on Alvatech's rom.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
                      Magendansk provides both ATV and Non ATV ROMs
                      Tillaz provides the ATV ROM (with a way to patch toward non ATV but I am not sure it is still valid)

currently I use the last Tillaz ATV version on an AX25 version and on an D706 version without any issue

Regards
                      Philippe

Comment

Hello Superceleron Do you have an ATV version for GT1 Ultimate B706BD? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by kristof View Post
                          Hello Superceleron Do you have an ATV version for GT1 Ultimate B706BD? Thank you
                          Sorry but no, and i wont be doing one... since GB stopped sending me hw...!

Comment

Flashed your ROM and it crashed my GT1 I think.
                            White LED, no more connection between windows and the box.

It was not my first ROM I flashed. Dunno what was wrong here.

Edit: Why on earth it is in GT ^1 Ultimate Forum, when it is not possible to use on any GT1 Ultimate?!?!?!

Comment

My Question is since i’m new to this, should i take the second version or the first version first? And also i have mine updated already to the original beelink 709d version, can i still use this alternative rom?

Comment

Is it possible a fix for when I start the TV it starts the box? It works when I turn off the TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X