Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
    Same here! You probably have an older TV like me and need auto refresh rate and that only works with amcodec on GT1, at least in this update. Kodi stopped supporting amcodec so we can't do much, you can try SPMC but it's still on Jarvis version
    Yep I have an old Pioneer plasma and it does not work with 17.6 (downloaded strait for play store). I've tried the jarvis edition and it works ok so guess I'll be using it for now.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by adao.monteiro View Post

Yep I have an old Pioneer plasma and it does not work with 17.6 (downloaded strait for play store). I've tried the jarvis edition and it works ok so guess I'll be using it for now.

Thanks
      Same TV as me ! SPMC might be better still I recommend you to try it

Comment

Originally posted by adao.monteiro View Post

Thanks
        Vou assumir que és portugues. Nas opcoes do android TV na resolucao aquilo ta ativado para melhor automaticamente e na minha TV ficou 1080p24Hz e ficava muito laggy tal como descrevias e acabei agora de descobrir que se mudar para 1080i60Hz fica perfeito... Tenta e ve se o kodi 17 ja fica bem.

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post

Vou assumir que és portugues. Nas opcoes do android TV na resolucao aquilo ta ativado para melhor automaticamente e na minha TV ficou 1080p24Hz e ficava muito laggy tal como descrevias e acabei agora de descobrir que se mudar para 1080i60Hz fica perfeito... Tenta e ve se o kodi 17 ja fica bem.
          Perfeito. Era esse o problema, obrigado.

Comment

ROM Status update:- Wifi has started getting dropped all over again. Had to factory reset but no real effect. Continuous stutter is being observed all over again.

A 100Mbps wifi connection on wpa2-psk encryption gave about 1.68Mbps download and 9Mbps upload speeds, while on wpa2-tkip, it gave 13.63Mbps down and 9.96Mbps upload.

Anybody else observing similar issue again with this ROM? (ROM being used is Nano)

Rgds

Comment

Hello, i would like to try out this rom.
              i current have tillaz87s rom installed with magisk root and recovery.
              i can only use the burn card maker,.
              what do i need to do to get this rom in my system?
              my serial number is A706DBDH
              thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted714 View Post
                Hello, i would like to try out this rom.
                i current have tillaz87s rom installed with magisk root and recovery.
                i can only use the burn card maker,.
                what do i need to do to get this rom in my system?
                my serial number is A706DBDH
                thanks
                same way you put the last one on

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

same way you put the last one on
                  that works for me. same with the superceleron roms?

Comment

that works for me. same with the superceleron roms?
                    same for all

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

same for all
                      sometimes they dont define which boxes need to be ticked for the burn card except for one which said not to erase the bootloader. i need to know that

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just go with the defaults and you'll be fine.

sometimes they dont define which boxes need to be ticked for the burn card except for one which said not to erase the bootloader. i need to know that
                      You just use the same settings as the first time you used it, same process for all. the rom makes no difference

Comment

Thanks Magendanz for this fantastic rom. I updated my Beelink GT1 this week from Android 6.01 to 7.1.2. So far I haven't seen serious issues.

Two questions. I hope you are willling to answer them.
                        - I read that LAN and WIFI can't be used simultaneously. What is causing this restriction?

- I'm using a Sony QS STR DB1080 AV receiver which only has optical (spdif) in- and outputs. DTS sound should work with this rom, correct?

However, Kodi 17.6 is still converting DTS 5.1 audio to DD 5.1. So what are the correct Android sound settings?

(Kodi settings are: enable passthrough, speakers 2.0, DD and DTS capable receiver)

Cheers

Last edited by JandeHekkerman; 02-16-2018, 18:53.

Comment

Can youn add middel port in roation setting. This mode means the app will be in portrait but in the middle of the wide screen so in left and right there will be black rectangles . This allows some to play video in full screen proverly. one of these apps in shahid net .

middle port is available in Superceleon rom for alfawise v 7
                          Last edited by Rani2add; 02-17-2018, 03:04.

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'll put it on the list, but that requires some low-level tweaking in smali, since I don't have the OEM source code for TvSettings.apk.

Hi guys, I need a little help otherwise I'll probably have to install a different rom. I don't prefer that off course.

I'm having serious Android permissions problems within Kodi 17.6. and SPMC (and maybe other apps too that want to write to my usb harddrive, not thoroughly tested yet).

I'm using Artwork Downloader addon and Artwork Beef addon within Kodi/SPMC to download movie and tv show images to my usb harddrive. Worked always fine on Android 6.01. But on this Nougat Nexus rom both addons are unable to download/write the images to my usb harddrive. Permission settings are set correcly for Kodi and SPMC. I enabled read and write permissions.

Any idea what is causing this issue? And is there a workaround or quikckfix to solve this problem?

Downloading movie and tv images manually from theMovieDB and FanartTV is very time consuming, so I hope this can be fixed.

Any help is welcome.

Regards

Comment

@Magendanz

Thank you so much for your work on this. I dropped this gem into my SN:A706 GT1U, and it fits beautifully. The system says I have 2gb ram when the device has 3gb, but that's no problem. Vastly more stable that factory FW, I love it.

Is live wallpaper permanently broken in these 7.1.2 ROMs, or more likely a user error on my behalf? I cant set up any of my live wallpapers.

Either way, you're my hero! Thanks, Magendanz'!!!
                            Last edited by mechaone; 02-20-2018, 04:12.
                            Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
                            Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
                            uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
                            iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
                            Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah, they dropped support for live wallpapers in the Amlogic SDK 7.1, so you won't find any Nougat ROMs with it anymore. I tried adding it back manually, all to no effect because they'd stripped out code from the framework.
                          Working...
                          X