Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiltmug View Post
    Anyone knows where is miracast app?
    use airscreen app

Comment

hello I have installed your variant of ATV and I would like to install this variant my question would be what is the correct way to install it?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon138 View Post
        Kodi 17.6 keep on freezing, anyone has solutions to the problem?
        Thank you for this ROM on my A706D GT1 Ultimate. (Nano Nexus variant)
        I like a lot.
        But I also get freezing once or twice a day in FTMC 16.2.31 (Kodi Jarvis) watching live TV (Media Portal PVR).
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by noise672 View Post

Thank you for this ROM on my A706D GT1 Ultimate. (Nano Nexus variant)
          I like a lot.
          But I also get freezing once or twice a day in FTMC 16.2.31 (Kodi Jarvis) watching live TV (Media Portal PVR).
          Thank you
          hi i have a A706D gt1 ultimate too with nano nexus rom but it cant play online videos over web or app not iptv. for example facebook periscope or twitch. video freezes at the first frame but sound is ok. Do u have any problem about this too? can u try periscope or twitch apps. thx alot

Comment

Originally posted by JandeHekkerman View Post
            Is there really no one that has a clue why the Kodi addons Artwork Beef and Artwork Downloader refuse to write to my external hd? Is this a restriction of the nano rom, Nougat or what? And can it be fixed? Other apps are able to write to my external hd. So I have no idea why Kodi doesn't since it has all needed permissions.

I've tried almost all options I found on the internet the last two days, but haven't become one step further in the process. I hope someone is willing to answer. Or is this forum some kind of special member club where newbies are being ignored? I hope it's not. But I can't imagine that no one has experienced this issue before...

Regards
            Bump...

Comment

The rom support fully xbox 360 controller wireless with no issues? The play store is standard or for android tv? Thank's

Comment

HELP !!

A new version of PIXEL had been installed this morning and now I have a "blank" PIXEL screen without any menu nor settings access

Is there a way to force older version or regenerate the menus or use another launcher ? .............without reinstalling everything

Please help

and don't upgrade Pixel

regards
                Philippe

Comment

First, let me thank Guest for his work because this is the best ROM I came across for my "old" Alfawise S92 box.

After a clean install, and update of this ROM, the only issue I have is with Netflix. I installed the latest version (Netflix 5.15.1 build 26543 - March 12th) and I have no audio when streaming. If I download the movie/episode first, all is well, but when streaming I have no audio. Is there someone out there who was able to fix this?

Thanks a lot for any help.

Comment

Hi

My box : Beelink GT1 Ultimate 9377 With Rom of SuperCeleron

I upgrade to Nano Variant with last OTA.

It's work for me :-)

1 question :
                    * How to know if OTA update is really installed ?

Thank's !
                    Last edited by lilobzh; 03-14-2018, 20:24.
                    Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Chip 9377) - Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Comment

the best rom...the only problem that is not functional : live wallpaper ...can be solved ? thanks for this rom !
                      TronsmartDracoTelos - Firmware custom: dowless1.9
                      Ugoos UT3 - Firmware oficial v2.0.4

Comment

Originally posted by drukeru View Post
                        the best rom...the only problem that is not functional : live wallpaper ...can be solved ? thanks for this rom !
                        No livewallpaper. Not recognising the full 3gb of ram for the gt1 ultimate. Other than that, this is the best "normal android" rom that exist today for the gt1 ! Fast and stable. Many Thanks !! Cant wait for the next version to fix those 2 problems.

Comment

Originally posted by lilobzh View Post
                          Hi

My box : Beelink GT1 Ultimate 9377 With Rom of SuperCeleron

I upgrade to Nano Variant with last OTA.

It's work for me :-)

1 question :
                          * How to know if OTA update is really installed ?

Thank's !
                          Me neither. Here's a pic before the OTA. It all remains the same after the update. But i guess it has updated though, because everything went fine with twrp. I even flashed the ota zip twice because i wasnt sure it worked the first time. Lol
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello. It's been a long time since a newer firmware update from VORKE Z6 20180126. Are you going to update the firmware of Nexus? In advance thanks for the answer, with respect.

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              There really haven't been any significant updates to the underlying OEM firmware, so it hasn't been a priority for me.

Originally posted by Buldozer31 View Post
                            Hello. It's been a long time since a newer firmware update from VORKE Z6 20180126. Are you going to update the firmware of Nexus? In advance thanks for the answer, with respect.
                            Thank you again for this ROM.
                            I also hope for an update on this firmware that would maybe fix the FREEZING I encounter twice a day watching TV in Kodi. (GT1 Ultimate)

Comment

I completely agree. There are hangs on this assembly. Full reset and power off help. sadly

Comment

Working...
                              X