This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kblgy View Post
    hi, i updated my imito mx1 to 4.2.2 and now cannot get a picture on my tv. it works cause i tried it on my monitor but it will not show a picture on my tv. is there a fix for this?

i also tried this rom and no picture.
    Your tv isn't 720p by chance is it?
    The rom defaults to 1080p output and when you have it hooked to the monitor you need to go in and set it for what the tv is capable of.
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
      Your tv isn't 720p by chance is it?
      The rom defaults to 1080p output and when you have it hooked to the monitor you need to go in and set it for what the tv is capable of.
      it's 1080i Plasma
      i went into the setting on my monitor and changed it to 720p and i have SCREEN AS OF 20 SECONDS AGO. LOL THANK YOU .

Comment

also is there a fix for netflix? it's all scrambled.

Comment

it's 1080i Plasma
          i went into the setting on my monitor and changed it to 720p and i have SCREEN AS OF 20 SECONDS AGO. LOL THANK YOU .
          Not a major surprise the rom 1080p and your tv 1080i and the odd tv now and then hates that.

Unless your really close there little difference between 720 and 1080.

Glad it worked out.

If i recall correctly the new netflicks doesn't work correctly with some roms..

Whats your device?
          Last edited by Magnus33; 09-27-2013, 00:18.

Comment

Comment

A older version of netflixs aparently works.

I dont have it off hand but i beleive snake posts a link to one all have a look.

Comment

Finless 2.0 or 1.7?

Hi guys.
                Im going to move from offical firmware to finless here.
                Please advice me, what's the better 1.7 or 2.0?
                I need stable, fast, non-bugged, non-lagged firmware.

I ask that question cuz i heard many people in our russian forum saying smth like v2.0 non stable etc
                That's why I want to clarify it here.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I used both for a while for testing purposes and I went for 2.0, which has given me no issues whatsoever for months now, over and above any deficiencies that you would expect.

There was nothing inherently wrong with 1.7 but I just found 2.0 to be better overall.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

2.0 i still had alot of problems with video lagging or not running at all.

i am using 1.7 myself right now till there is a fix for this.

also just wondering is a fix in the works for this>anyone?

Comment

Any hope of porting the MK808 4.2.2 ROM?

Cheers
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Has the auto hide status bar option been removed from this rom?

Comment

Why does Netflix look like this when playing on v2? Works fine on v1.7. Latest Netflix app.

And my VPN app doesnt seem to work either. I use PrivateInternetAccess app and it works on v1.7 too.

Comment

Ohh and my USB Drive (USB3) keeps disconnecting every 10 mins. It mounts itself fine too. Kinda weird cause I have to use OTG Helper pp on my S4.

Anyone else with same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by xDeepS View Post
                              Ohh and my USB Drive (USB3) keeps disconnecting every 10 mins. It mounts itself fine too. Kinda weird cause I have to use OTG Helper pp on my S4.

Anyone else with same issue?
                              Yes I do

Comment

Yes I do
                                Have you found a fix? I am thinking of getting a Y USB cable to see if that may work..

Comment

Working...
                                X