Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question, this work with MK809II?

Comment

Originally posted by Steemx View Post
      Stupid question, this work with MK809II?
      yes.

Comment

Netflix

Hi, I have problems with Netflix video on Finless rom 2.0. Anyone who have same problem as me ?

Comment

Originally posted by atomwood View Post
          yes.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by modrica View Post
            Hi, I have problems with Netflix video on Finless rom 2.0. Anyone who have same problem as me ?
            netflix currently doesn't work with JB 4.2.2

Comment

Could this at least be a temporary workaround?

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

http://androidtvguys.com/2013/05/net...-2-tv-players/

tnx bluesmanuk, Netflix 2.0.2 is working perfect on JB 4.2.2

Comment

Re: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Originally posted by morias View Post
                  I flashed the 720p kernel on my UG007 and it is working fine as far as I can tell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The 1.5 and the 1.7 of Finless worked perfect. The 4.2.2 didn't worked for me.
                  Several times and several resolution (720p and 1080p). No HDMI output.

I flashed mine now with the rooted 4.2.2 of Arctablet and is working great. So I will stay on this one. Thnx.

Send from my GT-I9300 with Tapatalk

Comment

Re: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Originally posted by sho25 View Post
                    The 1.5 and the 1.7 of Finless worked perfect. The 4.2.2 didn't worked for me.
                    Several times and several resolution (720p and 1080p). No HDMI output.

I flashed mine now with the rooted 4.2.2 of Arctablet and is working great. So I will stay on this one. Thnx.

I took my conclusion to fast.
                    Even with the version of Arctablet I don't get a HDMI output on my 6 year old Samsung plasma screen.

On my pc-screen, which has a HDMI connection, both the version of Finless and Arctablet with 4.2.2 are working.

It seems that the output has been changed. And I need to contact Samsung for a software upgrade.
                    Or I have an excuse to my wife for a new Samsung LED tv.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

http://androidtvguys.com/2013/05/net...-2-tv-players/
                      Funny.... that is my exact post from this thread here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...2-2-TV-players

Seems he ripped this off with no credit to the original. I am also getting a little weary of his spam posts for his site all over the place.

So you know 2.0.2 is not scrambled but you will find it will get stuck streaming video. So it does work anymore.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Seems he ripped this off with no credit to the original. I am also getting a little weary of his spam posts for his site all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          Funny.... that is my exact post from this thread here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...2-2-TV-players

So you know 2.0.2 is not scrambled but you will find it will get stuck streaming video. So it does work anymore.

Bob
                          I see what you mean.

Only posted the link as it was the first thing that I found using a google search and if I had found yours then I would of course have posted that in preference

Comment

Offtopic: That guy has been ripping and spamming everywhere. Also on the allminipc.com forum. Quite annoying... just my 2 cents...

Ontopic: I cant believe they unlocked the CPU to 1.6Ghz in this kernel/ROM. I've been testing it with my power meter and it reaches 6w a lot of the time. I've been testing this on my UG007-II modded with heatsink, but as far as i know the MX1/2 doesn't come with a heatsink just like the UG007(-II).

That small chip with such a small surface area having to get rid of 6w of heat. I'm sure it can only do that by running VERY hot!

Just FYI with the overclocked UG802 kernel it uses 8w max.
                            - UG007-II with Finless iMito MX1/2 1.7a ROM and UG802 2Dark4U 1080p overclock kernel and USB WIFI dongle.
                            - MK808 with Finless MK808 1.7c ROM and 2Dark4U 1.4 MK808 1080p overclock kernel.
                            - MK908-II: XBMC full 1080p playback with a 1080p kernel HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Abducted View Post
                              Ontopic: I cant believe they unlocked the CPU to 1.6Ghz in this kernel/ROM. I've been testing it with my power meter and it reaches 6w a lot of the time. I've been testing this on my UG007-II modded with heatsink, but as far as i know the MX1/2 doesn't come with a heatsink just like the UG007(-II).

That small chip with such a small surface area having to get rid of 6w of heat. I'm sure it can only do that by running VERY hot!

Just FYI with the overclocked UG802 kernel it uses 8w max.
                              This is why I posted about the overclock, to warn people. My MK809II came with no heatsink what-so-ever!

I've just taken delivery of some heatsinks and other gubbins to do my mod, so I'll be turning up the heat when that's done.

Comment

Originally posted by big10p View Post
                                This is why I posted about the overclock, to warn people. My MK809II came with no heatsink what-so-ever!

I've just taken delivery of some heatsinks and other gubbins to do my mod, so I'll be turning up the heat when that's done.
                                I'm glad you did as it prompted me to install CPU master immediately and you may well have saved a few sticks from going to android heaven.

Comment

Working...
                                X