Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

"JustXBMC"

JustXBMCV4 HAS MORE OPTIONS THAN ANY OTHER CURRENT XBMC MEDIA PLAYER ON THE MARKET AT THIS TIME, WHEN SELECTING A MOVIE TO WATCH, YOU CAN ALSO SELECT, WHICH VIDEO PLAYER TO USE, MY FAVORITE VIDEO PLAYER IS THE MX PLAYER, BECAUSE IT HAS (HW) DECODING... THE JUSTXBMC.Apk HAS THE NEW LIBMEDIA.SO HACK BUILT IN BY *(Stafstrom Of The Neo X7 Forum) ... THIS HACK ENABLES HDMI/SPDIF PASS THROUGH, AC3, DTS, 5.1/7.1 DIGITAL AUDIO (Activated See Photo Below)... THE ONLY OTHER XBMC MEDIA PLAYER ON THE MARKET AT THIS TIME WITH THIS KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IS MADE BY *(Stafstrom) ... THE "JUSTXBMC.Apk" IS MADE BY OUR VERY OWN *(Lewy20041) ....

*(JustXBMCv4: I'M Doing A Special Series ON The JustXBMC.Apk FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW FOR COMPLETE DETAILS AND A LINK ON HOW TO CONFIGURE A XBMC MEDIA PLAYER WITH EASE ) If you want more of the most popular XBMC add-ons, plugins, (FREE CABLE, *MASH UP,YIFY MOVIES, SPORTS DEVIL, ICE FILMS. 1CHANNEL, TUBEPLUS, USTVNOW, TGUN and MORE ) repositories zip files, then go HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...20500984874818 ...Just look in the bottom right hand column in the blue links section (XBMC Plugins/Repositories Zip Files), click on the link ....

A lot of you lately have been asking questions about the XBMC media player ... In the coming months most you will be purchasing the New Google Nexus 4.2/4.3/4.4 TV Box ... Praying it will work with the XBMC Media Player, like just about all current quad core Android 4.2/4.3 TV Boxes and Android 4.2/4.3 TV Sticks will work with a XBMC Media Player ...

Just about all of you make digital copies of your purchased movies and store them on your "SATA STORAGE MACHINE" devices for later playback ... In the photo below is the first options you will see when you click the "JustXBMC" icon, sweet to the bones ....(Follow The Link Below Concerning This Statement)

Not all XBMC media players have these options like the ("JustXBMC Media Player"), like I said, the only other XBMC media player that has these options to the best of my knowledge and it's made by Stafstorm of the Neo X7 forum (Not Even The Gotham Nightly XBMC Builds Has The Technology Like The "JustXBMC.Apk")) ... (Follow The Link Below Concerning This Statement)

The "JustXBMC.apk Series" can be found at the *New Android/Nexus TV Fourm Community (My New Forum) HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...20500984874818 .... *You can get the "JustXBMC" apk v4 (lewy20041 Location) *HERE http://www.mediafire.com/download/54...justXBMCv4.apk ...
    *How To Configure XBMC *HERE http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/05/...rd-beta-addon/ ... PLEASE NOTE: The MX Player can only handle the http protocol for network streams, which works like a charm with "lewy's" newly released "JustXBMCV4" ... If you try to stream movies via your local network using a NFS/SMB path, you will get the error message (Can't Play This Video or The MX Player Will Just Disappear When Open ) ... I'm using the free Serviio DLNA/UPNP Server and Plex Server, sweet with "JustXBMCV4" ... DTS, AC3 works smooth as silk (PLEASE NOTE: The Libmedia.so Hack Must Be Activated (ENABLED) In The Audio Setting Area Of The JustXBMC App) ....! If you are going to use a NFS/SMB path to access your media files, then you will have to use the JustXBMC default media player ONLY ... (*Mash UP:Rated The #1 Plugin Zip File For XBMC)

Last edited by Tech1; 12-27-2013, 14:39.

Hi, Tech1.
    You could run smooth 1080p videos with this XBMC (JustXBMC)?
    I tested a version of JustXBMC here, in my CS968, but 1080p not run properly.

EDITED: Ah! Got it. The justXBMC play 1080p via external player. OK? Only MXPlayer or i can used BSPlayer?

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
      Hi, Tech1.
      You could run smooth 1080p videos with this XBMC (JustXBMC)?
      I tested a version of JustXBMC here, in my CS968, but 1080p not run properly.

EDITED: Ah! Got it. The justXBMC play 1080p via external player. OK? Only MXPlayer or i can used BSPlayer?
      Yes, you can run smooth 1080p video with JustXBMC using the default media player, but I always use the MX Player, beause it has (HW) decoding ... Plus the JustXBMC and Starfstrom XBMC media players are the only XBMC media players, that have the Libmedia hack built IN for HDMI/SPDIF pass through AC3, DTS digital audio ... I don't know about the BSPlayer, I have never tested that video player, that I can recall ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
        Yes, you can run smooth 1080p video with JustXBMC using the default media player, ...
        Tks.
        I'll test again justXBMC, because when i tested here: not run smooth (1080p).

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Tks.
          I'll test again justXBMC, because when i tested here: not run smooth (1080p).
          Like I said, I use the MX Player with (HW) decoding, no 720p/1080p issues, runs smooth as silk ... In picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality ...!

Comment

JustXBMC BSPlayer Version

WebipSum, I believe I can make you a private "JustXBMC.apk" v4 to work with the BSPlayer ... Let me if you want me to give it a try .... This would not be a public released "JustXBMC" v4 BSPlayer version, but only for you ...!(lol)

Comment

As i said before in this thread:
              http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...he-lists-begin!!!!

All versions of XBMC including justxbmc can play 1080p videos only on 720p kernel which
              Defies the purpose of 1080p video , no version that i have tested to date is capable of playing
              1080p videos > 15G.B on 1080p kernel , that's my experience anyway.

Comment

MX Player With (HW) Decoding

Originally posted by opengl1971 View Post
                As i said before in this thread:
                http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...he-lists-begin!!!!

All versions of XBMC including justxbmc can play 1080p videos only on 720p kernel which
                Defies the purpose of 1080p video , no version that i have tested to date is capable of playing
                1080p videos > 15G.B on 1080p kernel , that's my experience anyway.
                You are 1000% correct, my experience is the very same as yours ... That's why I always select the MX Player as my default player, because it has (HW) decoding, giving me no problems with 720p/1080p video playback .....

Comment

Thanks Tech1 for sharing the xbmc link and useful tips on configuration. I received my CS968 from geekbuying yesterday and upon installing Gotham xbmc I realised that there are many issues with it.
                  I have installed your version (JustXbmcv4.apk) and found this to be working really smooth with my device.

I do however have problem setting MX player as the default player. It wont bring mx player as an option at all when I play anything. I have even installed the playercorefactory.xml to the folder as suggested but after that the xbmc wont play anything at all, not even the default player, so something is wrong there.

Also the spdif have crackling sounds when i play a movie with ac3 file. My audio settings are for using optical/coax 5.1 with passthorugh enabled even in xbmc and android settings. Will mx player solve this audio issue and how to make it default player. Please help. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by resansid View Post
                    Thanks Tech1 for sharing the xbmc link and useful tips on configuration. I received my CS968 from geekbuying yesterday and upon installing Gotham xbmc I realised that there are many issues with it.
                    I have installed your version (JustXbmcv4.apk) and found this to be working really smooth with my device.

I do however have problem setting MX player as the default player. It wont bring mx player as an option at all when I play anything. I have even installed the playercorefactory.xml to the folder as suggested but after that the xbmc wont play anything at all, not even the default player, so something is wrong there.

Also the spdif have crackling sounds when i play a movie with ac3 file. My audio settings are for using optical/coax 5.1 with passthorugh enabled even in xbmc and android settings. Will mx player solve this audio issue and how to make it default player. Please help. Thanks.
                    The Cracking sound means your settings are incorrect and I have never given any Settings concerning the playercorefactory.xml, it's built IN ... Now the MX Player, playing movies as the default player, you have to tap and hold on the movies title, a drop menu will appear giving you the options to choose your movie player .... Another thing, you have to configure the audio Settings in two places, the Settings area for your Android TV Box (CS968) is located under "Sound" in the Setting area, incorrect audio Settings in this area will give you the cracking noise ... The "JustXBMC" audio Setting are different from the CS968 audio Settings, the JustXBMC digital audio must be configure in the Settings audio area of the JustXBMC app ... If you still are having problems get back with me ASAP in a hurry ... I'm here to help you all the way to victory ....! Oh! one more thing, each time you power cycle your CS968, you will have to re-configure your CS968 digital audio Settings ... You will not have to re-configure the JustXBMC audio Settings after a box power cycle ...!

Comment

UNINSTALL THE CURRENT JUSTXBMC APK, I WILL GIVE ANOTHER LINK IN A FEW MINUTES .....!

Comment

I may have given you the link to the old JustXBMX.apk, sorry about that, try this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/54...justXBMCv4.apk ...

Comment

I may have given you the link to the old JustXBMX.apk, sorry about that, try this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/54...justXBMCv4.apk ...
                          Thanks for the prompt reply. I believe I have the Justxbmcv4.apk from the first post on this thread so it should be OK. Regarding the sound I have the settings in both places configured properly (rockchip-spdif-passthrough in android sound settings) & (optical/Coax 5.1 in xbmc) but one thing I donot have is the modified libmedia.so to my cs968 rom. I received this just yesterday and didnt know about this until today, so thats the first thing I will do now.

Regarding the mx player when I click and hold using mouse it gives me only options about "play" " Movie Information" "Add to Favourites" etc. but nothing about the player choice as in your screenshot. Is there another tab I am failing to unlock? Not sure what's wrong there.

I am also tempted to try your cloudnetgo rom since it has the libmedia.so hack built in but not sure if it has 1080p kernel. Is there any 1080p kernel based ROM available for us?

I had installed justxbmc before I even had the mx player so do you think it has to be in specific order mx player first and the xbmc afterwards. Would it have helped? Thanks again for your wonderful support to this community.

Comment

Originally posted by resansid View Post
                            Thanks for the prompt reply. I believe I have the Justxbmcv4.apk from the first post on this thread so it should be OK. Regarding the sound I have the settings in both places configured properly (rockchip-spdif-passthrough in android sound settings) & (optical/Coax 5.1 in xbmc) but one thing I donot have is the modified libmedia.so to my cs968 rom. I received this just yesterday and didnt know about this until today, so thats the first thing I will do now.

Regarding the mx player when I click and hold using mouse it gives me only options about "play" " Movie Information" "Add to Favourites" etc. but nothing about the player choice as in your screenshot. Is there another tab I am failing to unlock? Not sure what's wrong there.

I am also tempted to try your cloudnetgo rom since it has the libmedia.so hack built in but not sure if it has 1080p kernel. Is there any 1080p kernel based ROM available for us?

I had installed justxbmc before I even had the mx player so do you think it has to be in specific order mx player first and the xbmc afterwards. Would it have helped? Thanks again for your wonderful support to this community.
                            Install the new link MX player ONLY ...! Yes, it has the Libmedia.so hack, it has the 1080p kernel too ... I'm using the 1080p ROM on my CS986, I think it the best of all the ROMs for the CS968, including the custom ROM ...

Comment

Install the new link MX player ONLY ...! Yes, it has the Libmedia.so hack, it has the 1080p kernel too ... I'm using the 1080p ROM on my CS986, I think it the best of all the ROMs for the CS968, including the custom ROM ...
                              Hi Tech1. I loaded the Cloudnet rooted ROM and while most of the things worked my 2 issues remain the same. The xbmc which was pre-installed does not play with mx player but the default player. Infact the mx player wasn't even installed in that ROM. Anyways I installed the latest mx player 1.17.21 and despite that the xbmc wont play usng mx player. I then switched the xbmc to Justxbmcv4 and found the same issue persists. You mentioned there is a selection of players when I press tab or hold the mouse click. How do I invoke it? I tried regular wireless keyboard/mouse in addition to the default remote but dont see any player selection.
                              The second issue of spdif passthrough remains the same even in this rom. I tried everything but only static sound. When I pause the movie and select the audio selection to Analog the sound comes back in prologic mode. So obviously th digital sound is not working on any ROM for this device yet. I eve tried the librkffplayer.so in addition to libmedia.so just to try but no use.
                              The spdif passthough works with even the dts mode when I play a file from a network samba drive so obviously issue is with xbmc playing alone. Any more tips you can think of for me to try? Kndly advise. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X