Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheesenacho View Post
    Tech1,

First of all, thanks for your contributions. After, about a bazillion installs of various favors of xbmc, xbmcv4 was able to call up MX player. However, on my CR11S 5M box, I still cannot get my bluray iso's on my smb shares to play in XBMC. Can you please point me in the right direction? You caught my attention on your last post about the CR11S...I have the 5 Dec ROM as well, but no luck so far...

Many thanks in advance,

Can
    Try to play your media files via a UPNP/DLNA path, select MX Player, let me know what happen ....
    Last edited by Tech1; 12-26-2013, 23:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      Try it to play your media files via a UPNP/DLNA path, select MX Player, let me know what happen ....
      Incredibly, almost unbelievable...when I connected a spare drive to my Netgear WNDR4500 and shared the directory, it wouldn't list .iso files. It could see everything else, but not the .iso...

I'm not sure what else I can do to get another UPNP share here locally.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenacho View Post
        Incredibly, almost unbelievable...when I connected a spare drive to my Netgear WNDR4500 and shared the directory, it wouldn't list .iso files. It could see everything else, but not the .iso...

I'm not sure what else I can do to get another UPNP share here locally.

CN
        I don't believe the .iso file type is supported, I could be wrong ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
          I don't believe the .iso file type is supported, I could be wrong ....
          That is exactly what I think...back to square 1.

Thanks,

CN

Comment

use mx player by default fix

i found this file in /data/data/tv.ouya.xbmc/cache/apk/assets
            I changed the DVDplayer to MXPlayer and by default now all files are played by mxplayer.

Code:

<playercorefactory> <players> <player name="MXPlayer" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="true" video="true"> <filename>am</filename> <args> start --user 0 -n com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad/.ActivityScreen -d {1}</args> <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc> <hideconsole>true</hideconsole> </player> </players> <rules name="system rules"> <rule name="rtv" protocols="rtv" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="hdhomerun/myth/mms/udp" protocols="hdhomerun|myth|cmyth|mms|mmsh|udp" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="lastfm/shout" protocols="lastfm|shout" player="PAPlayer" /> <rule name="rtsp" protocols="rtsp" filetypes="!(rm|ra)" player="PAPlayer" /> <rule name="streams" internetstream="true"> <rule name="aacp/sdp" mimetypes="audio/aacp|application/sdp" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="mp2" mimetypes="application/octet-stream" filetypes="mp2" player="PAPlayer" /> </rule> <rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="sdp/asf" filetypes="sdp|asf" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="nsv" filetypes="nsv" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="dgb" filetypes="*.mp4" player="DVDPlayer"/> <rule name="radio" filetypes="pvr" filename=".*/radio/.*" player="DVDPlayer" /> </rules> </playercorefactory>

Comment

Originally posted by hanu_blr View Post
              I changed the DVDplayer to MXPlayer and by default now all files are played by mxplayer.

Code:

<playercorefactory> <players> <player name="MXPlayer" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="true" video="true"> <filename>am</filename> <args> start --user 0 -n com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad/.ActivityScreen -d {1}</args> <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc> <hideconsole>true</hideconsole> </player> </players> <rules name="system rules"> <rule name="rtv" protocols="rtv" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="hdhomerun/myth/mms/udp" protocols="hdhomerun|myth|cmyth|mms|mmsh|udp" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="lastfm/shout" protocols="lastfm|shout" player="PAPlayer" /> <rule name="rtsp" protocols="rtsp" filetypes="!(rm|ra)" player="PAPlayer" /> <rule name="streams" internetstream="true"> <rule name="aacp/sdp" mimetypes="audio/aacp|application/sdp" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="mp2" mimetypes="application/octet-stream" filetypes="mp2" player="PAPlayer" /> </rule> <rule name="dvd" dvd="true" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="dvdimage" dvdimage="true" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="sdp/asf" filetypes="sdp|asf" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="nsv" filetypes="nsv" player="DVDPlayer" /> <rule name="dgb" filetypes="*.mp4" player="DVDPlayer"/> <rule name="radio" filetypes="pvr" filename=".*/radio/.*" player="DVDPlayer" /> </rules> </playercorefactory>
              Excellent! We all have been dying to get this fix so can't wait to try it. Are you using the Justxbmc ver 12.3.2 same as what Tech1 posted? Thanks much.

Comment

Awesome

Code:

Sweet, so you are doing this with the Ouya XBMC, just awesome ....!

Comment

Originally posted by resansid View Post
                  Excellent! We all have been dying to get this fix so can't wait to try it. Are you using the Justxbmc ver 12.3.2 same as what Tech1 posted? Thanks much.
                  yes using justxbmcv4 apk. it wrks for me.

Comment

Cannot Find Path (/data/data/tv.ouya.xbmc/cache/apk/assets)

yes using justxbmcv4 apk. it wrks for me.
                    I want to make a new XBMC app using the current core of the JustXBMC.apk making the MX Player the default and only player, but I cannot locate,(/data/data/tv.ouya.xbmc/cache/apk/assets) ... I have even decompiled the JustXBMC.apk, still I don't see the path ... Hanu_br could you please enlighten me on where I'm going wrong, thanks in advance ...(lol)

Comment

@tech1,

i did NOT do any decompilining of justxbmcv4.apk. I installed it, then with root explorer, i browsed to this path /data/data/tv.ouya.xbmc/cache/apk/assets and changed the strings.

Ok, on ur computer, open the apk with winrar/7zip, then browse to justXBMCv4.apk\assets\system, there u will see playercorefactory.xml, u can change it there, but am not sure if u hv to sign the apk again.

Comment

Awesome

@tech1,

i did NOT do any decompilining of justxbmcv4.apk. I installed it, then with root explorer, i browsed to this path /data/data/tv.ouya.xbmc/cache/apk/assets and changed the strings.

Ok, on ur computer, open the apk with winrar/7zip, then browse to justXBMCv4.apk\assets\system, there u will see playercorefactory.xml, u can change it there, but am not sure if u hv to sign the apk again.
                        Thanks a ton and a truck load for your help (Works Like A Charm) ...!
                        Last edited by Tech1; 01-10-2014, 15:19.

Comment

(NEWLY RELEASED) JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFaultX265_HanuBlr_Hack.apk

You can now get the (NEWLY RELEASED) JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFaultX265_HanuBlr_Hack.apk HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nuBlr_Hack-Apk ....

Comment

1080p Playback Problems

If you are having problems with 1080p playback, then you might want to check this out http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-With-The-XBMC ...

Comment

Maybe not what you want to hear, but i've given up on xbmc on rk3188. My 5 year old atom does a lot better then the rk3188 for now.

But i've finally found a setup that I like. I've started using mizuu as the frontend (2$ in play store), it gets the same info as xbmc and keeps my library without hassle.

I use subsdownloader for subs (you can select it as a video player and it wil feed the subs to mxplayer). Auto download feature doesn't work for now, but I contacted the dev and he says he will fix it.

mxplayer for actually playing the videos.

when subsdownloader is fixed i'll have a seamless setup that works great.

Maybe it's an option for some of you too.

I've been using xbmc for linux for 8 years now (well, even since the beta's on xbox when it was still xbox media center.), but I also really like my android box and using an airmouse. Using the setup I describe I am finally getting close to the xbmc setup I am used to (because really, xbmc on rk3188 is rubbish).
                              Last edited by milenko79; 01-17-2014, 13:27. Reason: typo's

Comment

Originally posted by milenko79 View Post
                                Maybe not what you want to hear, but i've given up on xbmc on rk3188. My 5 year old atom does a lot better then the rk3188 for now.

But i've finally found a setup that I like. I've started using mizuu as the frontend (2$ in play store), it gets the same info as xbmc and keeps my library without hassle.

I use subsdownloader for subs (you can select it as a video player and it wil feed the subs to mxplayer). Auto download feature doesn't work for now, but I contacted the dev and he says he will fix it.

mxplayer for actually playing the videos.

when subsdownloader is fixed i'll have a seamless setup that works great.

Maybe it's an option for some of you too.

I've been using xbmc for linux for 8 years now (well, even since the beta's on xbox when it was still xbox media center.), but I also really like my android box and using an airmouse. Using the setup I describe I am finally getting close to the xbmc setup I am used to (because really, xbmc on rk3188 is rubbish).
                                It's not about what I want to hear, it's about what works best for you ... I have to agree with all that you are saying, because it's true .... As I have said before, the XBMC does NOT have the best media player in the world by a long shot and we all know this already ... I use Mizuu, it's one of my favorites ... If anybody wants to get rid of the hiccups, skipping 1080p video playback via the CR11S/CS968, then go here and read http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...061#post134061 ....

Comment

Working...
                                X