Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the above 1080p/720p video photos you can see HW+ Decoding being used via the MXPlayer using the PS3 Media Server in post # 1 HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ecret-Revealed ... This also works with your chosen XBMC, Plex, BubbleUPNP, eHomeMediaCenter and just ALL Android UPNP media Players ... (SEE THE SETTINGS AREA)
    Most people will tell you HW+ CANNOT BE USED with the MXPlayer, seeing is believing ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 01-18-2014, 14:11.

Comment

Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (rk31sdk) version

Hi,

The Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (rk31sdk) version created by Flumpster
      works perfectly on my Cr11s with the Stock ROM Hack LibMedia.so Ready 20131205. Quite stable, so far without any errors. Perfect streaming, access to external disk without any problem. The best XBMC i tested so far. Give it a try...

Comment

Multi Video Players?

Originally posted by carlos_db View Post
        Hi,

The Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (rk31sdk) version created by Flumpster
        works perfectly on my Cr11s with the Stock ROM Hack LibMedia.so Ready 20131205. Quite stable, so far without any errors. Perfect streaming, access to external disk without any problem. The best XBMC i tested so far. Give it a try...

Good news another awesome XBMC, give us a link to it ... Also will it let you use multi video players ...? By the way, is this a ROM build or a apk ...?
        Last edited by Tech1; 01-22-2014, 14:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
          Good new another awesome XBMC, give us a link to it ... Also will it let you use multi video players ...? By the way, is this a ROM build or a apk ...?

You can find the apk on this link:

Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (rk31sdk)

For external players support you need to copy playercorefactory.xml to userdata folder. The file I used was:

https://nuskunetworks.box.com/s/wzzbunuqew9rh3ospczj

Comment

You can find the apk on this link:

Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (rk31sdk)

For external players support you need to copy playercorefactory.xml to userdata folder. The file I used was:

https://nuskunetworks.box.com/s/wzzbunuqew9rh3ospczj

Did the external player "playercorefactory.xml work for you ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
              Did the external player "playercorefactory.xml work for you ...?
              Yes, it worked for me. I tested streaming with 1channel and TVGOLO (Portuguese addon) 720p. Also played 1080p movies from my external drive. The default video player is Mxplayer.

Comment

Yes, it worked for me. I tested streaming with 1channel and TVGOLO (Portuguese addon) 720p. Also played 1080p movies from my external drive. The default video player is Mxplayer.
                I will give it a test run, but so far when I click on a movie, Beyond XBMC just crash, maybe I'm doing some wrong .. The UI is just awesome and beautiful ...

Comment

I finally got everything working, but I had to rebuild the hold app ... A lot of things still don't work ... This app is not better than the JustXBMC app to me by a long shot ...

Comment

JustXBMCv4Plus2.Apk With Dual Video Players Access

JustXBMCv4Plus2.Apk With Dual Video Players Access

If you have problems with 1080p video playback, then use the MXPlayer to play your 1080p videos .. Just press and hold your cursor on any video file, a drop menu will appear, choose your video player DVDPlayer/MXPlayer ... You can download the new JustXBMCv4Plus2.apk HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... You can also download it in the right hand column in the blue links section ... By the way, the above home screen is from the Beyond XBMC by Flumpster ...!
                    Show less
                    Last edited by Tech1; 01-23-2014, 20:13.

Comment

I installed this on my neo x7 and everything looks distorted as if it was at a very low resolution. If I go to info it is reporting my resolution at 610x320

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Borincano View Post
                        I installed this on my neo x7 and everything looks distorted as if it was at a very low resolution. If I go to info it is reporting my resolution at 610x320

The above XBMC is not for your device ....! I believe the other app will work with your device ...

Comment

The v4 works fine with no issues I will stick to that one, just wanted to try this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Borincano View Post
                            The v4 works fine with no issues I will stick to that one, just wanted to try this one.

Awesome, sweet ...!

Comment

NEW VideoMix-2 Released

Their is a NEW "VideoMix-2 App" just released, that can be found in the right hand column in the bottom blue link download section HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 .....

Comment

Not seeing compressed MKVs

Hi, i've installed justxbmc v4 and have tried it out for a bit, works great BTW! I'm missing one thing though. Before when I've used the regular xbmc it was possible to play movies directly from compressed .rar folders, but in this version I don't see these files. Is this something you guys could help me with? Perhaps it's just a setting or so?

Comment

Working...
                                X