Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    Just received my TV01 (cs968) from greekbuying yesterday. I am also having trouble getting surround sound of of hdmi to receiver from Justxbmc. I have been using my T428 with finless rom 1.8 (neo x7) and Justxmbc. That set up worked perfectly for me, no problem at all with 5.1 dolby passthrough. I installed justxbmc v4 on my new TV01, but can't get the passthrough from it. I do get hdmi passthrough using the stock player and mx player, playing from my Synology NAS. Btw, Synology has some great apps for android. Thier video app plays just fine with either player with hdmi passthrough. The original firmware was awfull, kept rebooting every five minutes, so I have tried almost every rom you guys have posted here. The only decent one I have found is TVDroid_v.0.2_htc_t018_ap6210_20131203_PRE_ROOTED NEXUS7.img. Everything seems to work with this rom, except the xbmc hdmi passthrough. Of course it is a pain to have to keep changing the sound output everytime this things reboots. And it does reboot quite often, but not as bad as the original roms.
    I'm using this newly released ROM CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205 ... I have not had any problems with AC3 5.1/7.1 digital audio via my AV receiver via the CS968 or the JustXBMC ... You should not be having any issues, because the audio set for HDMI pass through is basically the same as the Neo X7 ...

Comment

quite puzzled myself

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      I'm using this newly released ROM CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205 ... I have not had any problems with AC3 5.1/7.1 digital audio via my AV receiver via the CS968 or the JustXBMC ... You should not be having any issues, because the audio set for HDMI pass through is basically the same as the Neo X7 ...
      I am scratching my head also. Btw, I purchased this device per your comentaires. I believe you said it was superior to the neo x7. I am not sure if I want to try this latest rom. I beleive one of the roms i tried earlier from this source , the cam and mic did not work.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

justxbmc for neo x7

I am scratching my head also. Btw, I purchased this device per your comentaires. I believe you said it was superior to the neo x7. I am not sure if I want to try this latest rom. I beleive one of the roms i tried earlier from this source , the cam and mic did not work.
        It just occurred to me that I maybe using a wrong version of justxbmc. I am using the same one I used on my t428. Is there a different justxbmc app for our device?
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Ok, we knew camera did not work in the other ROM, the camera was not suppose to work, that was a 5MP camera ROM on a 2MP device ... I still believe the CR11S is better than the Neo X7, they have the very same ROM built to the "T", but the ROM runs better on the CR11S ... If I were you, I would still test the new 1080p 2MP ROM , you have nothing to lose ... All you want is to make everything work on your Android TV device ... I will tell you this before you try it, it's better than all the previous ROMs, that I have tested ...

Comment

downloading now

Ok, we knew camera did not work in the other ROM, the camera was not suppose to work, that was a 5MP camera ROM on a 2MP device ... I still believe the CR11S is better than the Neo X7, they have the very same ROM built to the "T", but the ROM runs better on the CR11S ... If I were you, I would still test the new 1080p 2MP ROM , you have nothing to lose ... All you want is to make everything work on your Android TV device ... I will tell you this before you try it, it's better than all the previous ROMs, that I have tested ...
            I am downloading it now, will let you know how I like it in a few hours. You should be a salesman........

Comment

wow

[QUOTE=Tech1;124162we knew camera did not work in the other ROM, the camera was not suppose to work, that was a 5MP camera ROM on a 2MP device ... I still believe the CR11S is better than the Neo X7, they have the very same ROM built to the "T", but the ROM runs better on the CR11S ... If I were you, I would still test the new 1080p 2MP ROM , you have nothing to lose ... All you want is to make everything work on your Android TV device ... I will tell you this before you try it, it's better than all the previous ROMs, that I have tested ...[/QUOTE]
              Now, that is what I am talking about. Everything works. All I say is "wow", just awesome.

Comment

As They Say, I Told You So ...(lol)

Now, that is what I am talking about. Everything works. All I say is "wow", just awesome.
                It's The best ROM, I Have Ever Had On My CR11S and My CS968, Hands Down .... This ROM Is Truly A Awesome 1080p ROM Build And I Told You So ....! Well it's HERE for download http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Ready-20131205 ..... Glad You Like It ...!(lol)
                Last edited by Tech1; 12-20-2013, 05:09.

Comment

Option to use mx player will not execute

It's The best ROM, I Have Ever Had On My CR11S and My CS968, Hands Down .... This ROM Is Truly A Awesome 1080p ROM Build And I Told You So ....! Well it's HERE for download http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Ready-20131205 ..... Glad You Like It ...!(lol)

I have the same ROM as you on Cr11s. I have also installed MX player plus neon arm 7 codec. Also the just xbmc apk, when I select 'play using' and choose mxplayer nothing happens??? The menu disappears and it status in my movie folder. Any ideas???

Comment

Originally posted by toose View Post
                    I have the same ROM as you on Cr11s. I have also installed MX player plus neon arm 7 codec. Also the just xbmc apk, when I select 'play using' and choose mxplayer nothing happens??? The menu disappears and it status in my movie folder. Any ideas???
                    Did you uninstall the XBMC that was pre-installed first ...? Did you install the custom codecs ..? Tell me how are you trying play your movie via SBM, SATA, UPNP or some other network method , I need to know ...!

Comment

NFS/SMB Path For Movie Playback

PLEASE NOTE: The MX Player can only handle the http protocol for network streams, which works like a charm with "lewy's" newly released "JustXBMCV4" ... If you try to stream movies via your local network using a NFS/SMB path, you will get the error message (Can't Play This Video or The MX Player Will Just Disappear When Open ) ... I'm using the free Serviio DLNA/UPNP Server and Plex Server, sweet with "JustXBMCV4" ... DTS, AC3 works smooth as silk ....! This info has been added to post # 1 ...! If you are going to use a NFS/SMB path to access your media files, then you will have to use the JustXBMC default media player ONLY ...
                      Last edited by Tech1; 12-20-2013, 14:59.

Comment

Just xbmc hangs

I have one little problem. Everytime I close Justxmbc, it hangs and I have to pull the power cord. When I click the power icon in the justxbmc app, the exit menu opens, like it should. When I click that exit button, my device hangs right there. This happens every time, not occasinally. Also, I get a lot of reboots, I think that will get better the more I use it. Any idea why it would hang while closing the justxbmc app?
                        thanks

Comment

Is there a link to download the custom codecs for Mx player. If I search in playstore for "custom codecs for mx player" would I be able to find it?
                          I already have the armv7 and armv6 codecs installed.
                          Am I missing anything.

Comment

Custom Codecs

Originally posted by resansid View Post
                            Is there a link to download the custom codecs for Mx player. If I search in playstore for "custom codecs for mx player" would I be able to find it?
                            I already have the armv7 and armv6 codecs installed.
                            Am I missing anything.
                            Their is a direct link to the custom codecs in the MX Player app itself ... The direct link will take you to XDA-Developers ... In the MX Player Settings go to> Decoder> GENERAL> "Download custom codecs" .... Please uninstall the armv6 codecs ...!

Comment

Once the problem were solved, try this skin for the justXBMC, fast-simple-awesome

Comment

Their is a direct link to the custom codecs in the MX Player app itself ... The direct link will take you to XDA-Developers ... In the MX Player Settings go to> Decoder> GENERAL> "Download custom codecs" .... Please uninstall the armv6 codecs ...!
                                You are absolutely right I did download that file and then in the mx player settings I went to the custom codecs at the bottom and selected this file. So I believe I am good there.
                                I will uninstall my Justxbmc app and re-download it from this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/54...justXBMCv4.apk ..Lets hope the correct version resolves it.
                                Will let you know later this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X