Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(JustXBMC.Apk) For Me, (LibMedia.so Hack Ready), Which XBMC Are You Using Via Your CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antonskt View Post
    Hi, i've installed justxbmc v4 and have tried it out for a bit, works great BTW! I'm missing one thing though. Before when I've used the regular xbmc it was possible to play movies directly from compressed .rar folders, but in this version I don't see these files. Is this something you guys could help me with? Perhaps it's just a setting or so?
    Sorry but I'm not even aware of what you are talking about, plus I don't use the "JustXBMC" anymore ... I will continue to do research into looking for more info on playing compressed .rar files via "JustXBMC" ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      Sorry but I'm not even aware of what you are talking about, plus I don't use the "JustXBMC" anymore ... I will continue to do research into looking for more info on playing compressed .rar files via "JustXBMC" ....
      I think I figured out the reason for this. It seems like Serviio, which I use as media server, doesn't support this function.

Comment

Serviio The Bomb, Love It. Sweet

Originally posted by Antonskt View Post
        I think I figured out the reason for this. It seems like Serviio, which I use as media server, doesn't support this function.
        I love Serviio, sweet ...!(lol)

Comment

mouse scroll

Can anyone assist me on how to get my mouse to scroll through menus like beyondxbmc does? I like justxbmc better.

Comment

Originally posted by blitz_7 View Post
            Can anyone assist me on how to get my mouse to scroll through menus like beyondxbmc does? I like justxbmc better.
            no

edit.. that is a joke in case someone takes me seriously. lol
            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

When I try to use the mxplayer option it won't play the video it tries to but won't connect. Why does it give me a choice to use mxplayer only on 1channel but won't for some other add ones. This build is useless if it doesn't let me use mxplayer on any add ons. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Beyond XBMC Uses To Much Resources

Don't get me wrong, I love Beyond XBMC, but it just to big 100 MB of space resources just to watch a movies ... I will be returning to "JustXBMC v4" with MXPlayer Power today ... Also the new Beyond XBMC v3.4 doesn't work that well with the new CR11S/CS968 4.4 KitKat ROM builds ...

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love Beyond XBMC, but it just to big 100 MB of space resources just to watch a movies ... I will be returning to "JustXBMC v4" with MXPlayer Power today ... Also the new Beyond XBMC v3.4 doesn't work that well with the new CR11S/CS968 4.4 KitKat ROM builds ...
                  Beyondxbmc was my #1 when I was on 4.2.2 (rk3188t)
                  It played everything
                  now with kitkat 4.4.2 playback with beyondxbmc is bad..

so went with xbmc Gotham rc1 (disabling mediaconnect acceleration)
                  and everything works perfect

wish to get beyondxbmc working again flawlessly on my android device crossed fingers

Comment

For those of us with MTK chips, what is our best combo? Im running KitKat rom with BeyondXBMC and its alright but could definitely be better. Is Kitkat + Gotham better than JB + Beyond XBMC?

Comment

NEW Beyond XBMC Coming Very Soon

Originally posted by servo386 View Post
                      For those of us with MTK chips, what is our best combo? Im running KitKat rom with BeyondXBMC and its alright but could definitely be better. Is Kitkat + Gotham better than JB + Beyond XBMC?
                      A NEW Beyond XBMC is coming very soon to work with 4.4 Kitkat ROM builds, per Flumpster ...!

Comment

A NEW Beyond XBMC is coming very soon to work with 4.4 Kitkat ROM builds, per Flumpster ...!
                        Nice! Good news

Comment

Originally posted by moebeman View Post
                          Nice! Good news
                          Also Flumpster said he will be building a all new Gotham XBMC like his Beyond XBMC, coming soon ....

Comment

Originally posted by servo386 View Post
                            I use xpmc and its perfect in every way

Comment

Hi Tech

ive seen few posts that this is working on m8 boxes ill try tonight and post results. Awsome work have on the mk902 but if works on m8 will be bounus lol.

post later.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X