Originally posted by Tolian View Post
    Hi all!
    I have this device H96 MAX+ RK3328 Android 8.1 4GB 64GB TV-BOX Colored:
    https://m.geekbuying.com/item/H96-MA...OX-403752.html

Problems begins when I tried to upgrade new firmware from this page:
    http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/10/h...date-20181008/
    Firmaware:
    RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20181008.2210.img
    Boot, but crush and rebooting device every 2 minutes. Google services crush.

Boot and work stable, but no Bluetooth device.
    RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180820.1437.img

Is not for my device. I've tried them. Device is't boot.
    RK3328_DC_H96_MAX+_SSV6051_RTL8189_8.1.0_2018****. ****.img

Please help me to find any work.
    RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_2018****.****.img

I have only:
    and
    but can't find any more.
    Hello Tolian,

For your model, use this firmware as suggested before by XAVL.
    Worked like a charm for me (with BT and Wifi)

Edit: Flash it with AndroidTool v2.51 in Maskrom mode as shown in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime Capraro View Post

Hello Tolian,

For your model, use this firmware as suggested before by XAVL.
      Worked like a charm for me (with BT and Wifi)

Edit: Flash it with AndroidTool v2.51 in Maskrom mode as shown in this video.
      I flashed this firmware at firs.
      I used FactoryTool_v1.6

Unfortunately I can't try to flash it with AndroidTool v2.51 because I've got a brick

Comment

I flashed this firmware at firs.
        I used FactoryTool_v1.6

Unfortunately I can't try to flash it with AndroidTool v2.51 because I've got a brick
        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...nbrick-bricked
        Hi again Tolian, I replied on the other post for the brick.
        After flashing successfully with Maskrom method (shortpin), if the box keeps crashing, try another power supply, the one provided are sometimes not powerful enough.
        Try with some ipad adapter or any 5V/2A(or more A)

Comment

The problem with a "brick" was fixed.
          Thank you very much!

My adapter is 5V/2A and looks OK. I will try another one, but I think the mater isn't with it.
          Because of:
          works stable but don't see a Bluetooth.
          Stock firmware worsk stable the same. But I don't remember it's number and can't find it in Internet.

Comment

The problem with a "brick" was fixed.
            Thank you very much!

My adapter is 5V/2A and looks OK. I will try another one, but I think the mater isn't with it.
            Because of:
            Stock firmware worsk stable the same. But I don't remember it's number and can't find it in Internet.
            You're welcome .

Ok, sometimes the adapter looks ok but really isn't.
            If it still doesn't work with android tools and this firmware, try to re-download and re-unzip, maybe the file was corrupted smh .

Comment

Thank you.
              I've tried to download file from you link and flash it. Result the same. It's crash.
              I've dowladed this file from three different sources. It's 1 745 699 288 Bytes.

I will try another DC adapter.

If it doesn't helps, I have three ways:
              1) Use
              2) To find something else firmware.
              3) Debug 20181008 with developers. But I don't know how to write them.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes, 1 745 699 288 Bytes, same for me..
                Maybe there are hardware differences between our two setups, althought they seem to be similar on the picture ?

Comment

Yours is 5 QC6 4 +64 +2734, my is 5 QC2 4 +64 +2734. What's the differences I don't know.
                  Chip Tag: 32 32 32 48
                  Image Chip Flag: -RK322H

My H96 MAX+ 4/64GB TV Box Android 8.1 looks like at pictures.

I've found and installed stock firmware:
                  RK3328-H96MAX+_hs2734_8.1.0_20180823.1108.img
                  It works stable and Bluetooth works fine
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                  Last edited by Tolian; 11-07-2018, 23:43.

Comment

Also mi.ku, what usb cable do you use to connect to your pc ?
                    Does it power up the box when you plug it in ?

It needs to be an otg cable (with data cables and power cables).
                    Best thing to do is use two old smartphone cables and couple them together : black with black, red with red, green with green and white with white.
                    Hello Maxime, thank you very much for your support. The advace with cable was the right one. Original cable (brand new) was without power. I used another and succeed!
                    I hope it will solve my problems with bugy firmware.. I will test it later today..

Comment

Hi All,

Quite new to this and facing a problem with my brand new H96 Max+ 4 / 32 box. I want to solely use a air remote (with USB dongel) cause my box is behind TV and no line of sight to use IR Remote. My remote is working perfectly well and I can put my box into sleeping mode using power button. Only problem I have is that I cannot turn it on again using the same remote????? I now have to walk to TV with original IR remote, aim at back of TV and turn it on again.

Anyone has a solution please? Already tried both USB connections.

TX a lot in Advance!

Comment

Originally posted by F1G View Post
                        Hi All,

Quite new to this and facing a problem with my brand new H96 Max+ 4 / 32 box. I want to solely use a air remote (with USB dongel) cause my box is behind TV and no line of sight to use IR Remote. My remote is working perfectly well and I can put my box into sleeping mode using power button. Only problem I have is that I cannot turn it on again using the same remote????? I now have to walk to TV with original IR remote, aim at back of TV and turn it on again.

Anyone has a solution please? Already tried both USB connections.

TX a lot in Advance!
                        Hello,
                        May be your problem like this:

?

Comment

Hello,
                          May be your problem like this:
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...nbrick-bricked
                          ?
                          Unfortunately my problem is not the same, it seems USB (needed for my remote) is not working in sleep mode? No idea if this is normal for these devices......... As mentioned in my post above, the normal IR remote works fine to get device out of sleeping moded.

Comment

Originally posted by mi.ku View Post

Hello Maxime, thank you very much for your support. The advace with cable was the right one. Original cable (brand new) was without power. I used another and succeed!
                            I hope it will solve my problems with bugy firmware.. I will test it later today..
                            The latest firmware is the same that was originally supplied with the device. The problem is remaining the same.. A lot of strange behaviours related to "mouse" function. See the link with the video.. Does it make sense do downgrade the firmware to older one? Is it the same way like flashing new firmware?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mi.ku View Post

The latest firmware is the same that was originally supplied with the device. The problem is remaining the same.. A lot of strange behaviours related to "mouse" function. See the link with the video.. Does it make sense do downgrade the firmware to older one? Is it the same way like flashing new firmware?

Thank you
                              Hi mi.ku.

Glad I could help.

Yes I think you can use the same method to "downgrade" to an older firmware.

Comment

Hi mi.ku.

Glad I could help.

Yes I think you can use the same method to "downgrade" to an older firmware.
                                Is there any link for older firmware? I did not find it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X