• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Just flashed awhile ago using RKDEVTool Latest all good no problem here
    Try again is my only suggestion
    All good here
    Hi ,

thought the RKDevTool is an older Version and AT 2.35 & higher or BT 1.8 are newer Versions

of the Flashtool , i know RKDevTool has some extra Functions , did you used the one i uploaded

somewhere here , or did you found maybe a newer Version , what about FactoryTool 1.43 & 46 ???

Mo123 uploaded in another Thread latest Drivers 4.6 & AT 2.52 , but the AT 2.52 Tool i was not

able to unzip , want to download it again , maybe corrupted .

Hope my ordered Cable comes fast , then i can test , if i bought the right one , Type C 3.1 to USB2

female / and to this end i want to put my always for flashing used , nice blue , stock Ugoos Cable ,

really hope it works , what kind of Cable did you use ???

On my Box this suggested Version is already installed , even Busybox and Binarys , but SuperSU

cant be installed from any Store , to old Binarys ??? is there another way to update the Binarys ???

thats first all , look Football now , i press thumbs for GERMANY ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Do you have link to 2.52

No Idea about the tooI, in general I just use what I know works and it did with ease

As long as it looks like this you will be fine.

Click image for larger version  Name:	two.png Views:	1 Size:	61.1 KB ID:	732640

You will also use it to flash the unit
      I have USBC to A male does the job easy. not to sure how this one will go, but you will lets us know

A7.1 is fussy with SU etc, updates can brick it so beware
      The box maybe OK with what it has you may find, unless you have special needs..
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I tried everything, the process seems to go smoothly but when the unit resets, it stays to “load”, it never boots. I don’t know if I do something wrong! I use a usb2 port, does it make any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by passenger80 View Post
          I tried everything, the process seems to go smoothly but when the unit resets, it stays to “load”, it never boots. I don’t know if I do something wrong! I use a usb2 port, does it make any difference?
          Hi ,

please explain , flashing the Rom went well ??? u have Problems that the Box is

stuck at Bootloop , or what do you mean ??? Try to flash with FactoryTool 1.43 ,

to Trebor , you can find it at Post #439 in the , ( H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32 )

Thread , please report if unzip of AT2.52 works , thanks

your Cable is C3.1 to USB3 female , like your Picture , correct ??? i ordered one

with USB2 female , hope it works , with my USB2 on PC .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

i found a difference in the Rom Version , in my Rom stands under : About : Modell X99 , in the Pictures on

Page 10 stands M3399 , strange , so some kind of modification , but why ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Come on guys pls give us X99 flashing "VIDEO"??????

-with old programs such as Tools/Drivers etc. seems that tons of Tools/Drivers has it!

so for X99 Device which ones pls clarify

Kind enough to work with shity Device

-Some ppl(including me) have not more experience to work this!

Just some one take the control and need "VIDEO" than upload to YouTube than everyone has do it easy!

Trebor says OK and Easy but seems we do something wrong or I do not know we do not succcess!

Thanks++

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                have a look around FT there are a few how too's
                Google is your friend

would you pls upload to another Server?

https://mega.nz/#!ho5DnCCZ!MJlxQ5R4t...kmG2IRynrntBnA

request login!!

Comment

1-And also many BUGS! does this latest FW solved??

2-What about "KODI"???? or which version KODI is OK 17,6/18???

well I do not care about only "Rooted" Box,at least KODI should work!

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

@passanger80

-might be your device bricked! good luck to save yr device!
                  as I know that you need org.FW(manufacturer) to re-flashing yr device

-I warn you dont load/upgrade anything! this Box something else!
                  and its not worth to play "game"! seems its risky

Comment

Now in my hand(downloaded to my Desktop) 2 FW,as one is dated 2018.03.23(Hidden Kodi 18.0) and now downloaded 2018.05.22
                    and might be having more FW

and according to Trebor's info that there is another FW has it! dated 2018.05.25 !!

Asking you guys;how many FW has it for X99???

Like a "mystery"

Comment

Hi ,

the Picture says that your Box is connect in ADB Mode to PC , it must LoaderMode ,

or MaskRomMode , dont know if it works well with ADB , on this Way .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Oh, and how do I connect my box in loader mode or maskrommode?? I just opened the program and connected the box with reset button pressed. Do I miss something?

Comment

Oh, and how do I connect it in loader mode or maskrommode? I just open the software and connect the box with reset button pressed. Do I miss something?

Comment

• trebor
                            trebor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Note also using low quality usb C cables can cause problems in this area,
                            Plug in power supply may help.
                            Just things to consider

Originally posted by passenger80 View Post
                          Oh, and how do I connect it in loader mode or maskrommode? I just open the software and connect the box with reset button pressed. Do I miss something?
                          Hi ,

like you discribed + Power , if Device sounds up , leave reset , ready ,

flash Rom , wait a while , after that connect to TV and check ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                          X