• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
    Congratulation my friend

I'v used for flashing programs with AT2.43 and DA2.45

And my connection combination+cables etc., below

>TypeC(USB3.1) Adapter(one end MALE to connect Device port and the other end Female Type for connection with USB3.0 cable)
    >USB3.0 Cable MALE-MALE type

Connection method;TypeC Adapter connected to Device-USB3.0 Cable(Male end)connected to Adapter Female end and the other end of
    USB3.0 Cable Male end to the connected PC(USB3.0)port

++
    Hi ,

not only for you , for all X99s , it works with a USB2 Cable too &

with USB2 Port on PC , hope it helps others ,

good luck X99s / greetings / gefattern

Comment

yep you right,at least we know that right now as USB2.0 cable works well
      for Old config.PCs does not have 3.0 port! so y anybody has PC that contain
      2.0 ports then now its work for flashing+

Not;for KODI use when watching connected ext.HDD with Kodi's Player>>if contents FHD/UHD(high or very high bit-rate) such over 5Mb/s
      Kodi stopped or returned to Device main menu! or if you wanna make some additional advanced settings from Kodi Player such Audio and
      Video sets,when you start settings than again Kodi stopped and returned back to the Device main menu!

This is so annoying happens,I'm sure that X99 having some issues with KODI work!

Note;when I check above files from Device default player or MXPlayer or another Player this happens never do it! all FHD/UHD files(videos as well)
      smooth play!

Comment

yep you right,at least we know that right now as USB2.0 cable works well
        for Old config.PCs does not have 3.0 port! so y anybody has PC that contain
        2.0 ports then now its work for flashing+

Not;for KODI use when watching connected ext.HDD with Kodi's Player>>if contents FHD/UHD(high or very high bit-rate) such over 5Mb/s
        Kodi stopped or returned to Device main menu! or if you wanna make some additional advanced settings from Kodi Player such Audio and
        Video sets,when you start settings than again Kodi stopped and returned back to the Device main menu!

This is so annoying happens,I'm sure that X99 having some issues with KODI work!

Note;when I check above files from Device default player or MXPlayer or another Player this happens never do it! all FHD/UHD files(videos as well)
        smooth play!
        Hi ,

small Info about connected Harddrives on TVBoxes , a connected Hub with

Power support fixed most Problems of other Users , try it and report .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

My HDD 1Tb and without ext.power adapter sure,but 2/3/4Tb some or lot of HDDs with power adapter
          and so this time may help to fixed those problems+

But my problem as it seems only when KODI using! because when when I watch fm Device Default Player
          no problem! I also check with MXPlayer and VLCPlayer all are O.K only KODI problem

And X99 always problem with KODI performing!

++

And WTF
          Germany lost and unbelievably is this joke
          And Germany lost against South Korea,come on who are they!
          I'm so sad

Comment

My HDD 1Tb and without ext.power adapter sure,but 2/3/4Tb some or lot of HDDs with power adapter
            and so this time may help to fixed those problems+

But my problem as it seems only when KODI using! because when when I watch fm Device Default Player
            no problem! I also check with MXPlayer and VLCPlayer all are O.K only KODI problem

And X99 always problem with KODI performing!

++

And WTF
            Germany lost and unbelievably is this joke
            And Germany lost against South Korea,come on who are they!
            I'm so sad
            Hi ,

maybe a Bug in Kodi / Code ,

good luck / gefattern

/ now Jogi has to build a really new Team to try again &

make it much better next Time

Comment

X99 kinda bugy device and also much more bugy with Kodi!

"RK3399" still not a stable devices for Android even Kodi!

And if you look in the market that a very few RK3399 devices why??

++

Comment

• gefattern
                gefattern commented
                Editing a comment
                Rockchip not made there Homework ; gefattern

Another point;"Picture Quality" little changed! even Kodi or other Players! previous(default firmware)PQ better at this point,keep in mind

I'v to say you again,if you are not use KODI than do not upgrade your Device!!! if your first criteria is "Picture Quality"!

Comment

Another point;"Picture Quality" little changed! even Kodi or other Players! previous(default firmware)PQ better at this point,keep in mind

I'v to say you again,if you are not use KODI than do not upgrade your Device!!! if your first criteria is "Picture Quality"!
                Hi ,

like all China Boxes the Rom needs a good Developer , it is possible to

get much more out this Boxes , but without good Dev. no chance .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern Hi, can you play Youtube properly?
                  It seems Youtube from the Play Store can only play a few videos.
                  If you exit Youtube and try to play again, try 20 different videos, lots of videos will stay at 0 seconds and show a spinning wheel animation for loading but videos never play.
                  I hope to get it fixed on my devices later after more testing, not tested on RK3399 but I think it will have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                    gefattern Hi, can you play Youtube properly?
                    It seems Youtube from the Play Store can only play a few videos.
                    If you exit Youtube and try to play again, try 20 different videos, lots of videos will stay at 0 seconds and show a spinning wheel animation for loading but videos never play.
                    I hope to get it fixed on my devices later after more testing, not tested on RK3399 but I think it will have the same problem.
                    If you talking about Device default YouTube;you right and and this apk.does not work properly!

So install it again from GooglePlayStore! leave it default YT and you do use the second installed another version YT and seems
                    it works better and properly+
                    I use this one

Comment

Hi ,

i not have a fast Internet Connection , only 3G , but i tested on YT in Browser

& with the YT App some 4K Videos , about 1min and played from USB Stick

my for 1080p Testfiles , like , CostaRica in 4K ; Avatar Trailer ; Netfilx 23.9 ....

File and all played well , even 4K must work with YT after Aptoide update ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

For fast&better Youtube work another good way

>install YT from GPStore

>or open Chrome browser than access to YT;this one is better

Comment

Therefore I'm just wonder and asking you;how to back "stock FW"?? or is it possible this?

Probably I'll back to stock firmware!

The reason of;picture quality down with this Rooted FW!!

Comment

Therefore I'm just wonder and asking you;how to back "stock FW"?? or is it possible this?

Probably I'll back to stock firmware!

The reason of;picture quality down with this Rooted FW!!
                            Hi ,

here is what i mean : Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180629_132956.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	733606Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180629_133031.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	733607

hope you understand now , the white one is on the left , it can only

be opened when "moreSettings" is activated , this is the stock one ,

the other is extra installed in System and has only in the "Display"

Settings the "HDMI" settings , why making extra Settings for only

one Function , why not adding it to the "moreSettings" , saves for

sure some space and work , and looks better ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

• trebor
                              trebor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That is pretty much the way it is for A7 on most boxes

Hi again ,

something else : Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180629_134718.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	733611

try to uninstall an App with the Mouse in the middle of the Frame ,

press only once OK , for not wrong results , it is not possible on

most set frames , i must go with the Mouse to the end of frame ,

or directly infront of the OK , really bad programmed , really ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

• trebor
                              trebor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              works well with remote, or keyboard cursor down and enter
                          Working...
                          X