Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noderat View Post
    There are instructions in this download.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.
    Thx sorry my bad didn't read the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by noderat View Post
      Gotham at minimum. For passthrough you need the one that came with the ROM. Finless has it in another thread.

S**t I allready instaled the 12.2,can u Pls add the link to download it, .........never mind I found it

Comment

Use 5ghz for your WiFi, even if you only have 2 bars if your getting better speeds then I don't see the problem. 5GHz is like that for me as well, I get 1-2 bars and incredible speeds but if I do 2.4GHz I get full bars and typically only 11mbps - 25mbps. Also 2.4GHz slows down if you have 802.11b clients on the network.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Okay so it seems I must have had some configuration issue when I first tried Gotham and passthrough. It appears that Gotham nightly 20140410 does passthrough (max 5.1, 7.1 isn't working and no DD-TrueHD either)

If you can't get Gotham nightly to do passthrough do a factory reset (wipe /data) and try again. Whatever testing they did to my box before they shipped it to me caused it to not work in nightlies. Works great now.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

Do you still have the 0.5 second offset configured with the nightly or is that no longer required?

Thanks for all the testing you are doing

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

Originally posted by mini__me View Post
              Do you still have the 0.5 second offset configured with the nightly or is that no longer required?
              I'm testing that now

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

You are doing a stirling job of testing Sir!! Thank you!!

Comment

It appears the nightly does not have the audio sync issue. I still need to test a few more videos but I think we're good there with the nightly.

You are doing a stirling job of testing Sir!! Thank you!!
                  Absolutely! We will only see good things come from this box with teamwork. I'm also researching the paid apps issue when I'm away from the box.

Comment

F10 Pro remote and audio

I tried to use my F10 Pro remote with this unit, as the included remote blows. Audio defaults to USB sound, I can hear it but sound and video stutter badly. Is there any way to manually select the HDMI as the sound output or disable the USB sound?

Comment

Originally posted by mikiemon View Post
                      I tried to use my F10 Pro remote with this unit, as the included remote blows. Audio defaults to USB sound, I can hear it but sound and video stutter badly. Is there any way to manually select the HDMI as the sound output or disable the USB sound?
                      Can you use the Soundabout app on it?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
                        Can you use the Soundabout app on it?

I've never heard of that app, but it does sound promising. I'll try it when I get home from work. Thanks

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikiemon View Post
                          I've never heard of that app, but it does sound promising. I'll try it when I get home from work. Thanks

Mike
                          It worked on the Rk boxes and you could change the sound output to HDMI, aux, etc etc.

Comment

You can disable USB microphone by editing /system/etc/audio_policy.conf

Comment

Ok got 4x beelink 16G devices today. 5.5 days DHL deliver half way around the world - amazing deal
                              http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pc-...752324384.html.

First priority for me is to solve the 0.5s delay in audio for XBMC.
                              Like the stuff that is going on here! Thanks for the work guys!

Regarding sound delay - what about this I found? :

Going to give it a go...

Comment

No delay in latest xbmc nightly

Comment

Working...
                                X