Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 10b G3 ICS - Stock ROM - latest version available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arnova 10b G3 ICS - Stock ROM - latest version available!

Windows 7 64bit does work eventually for some, but you have to turn off the automatic driver installation and do it manually.

Tatty's right, 32 bit runs much more smoothly. Another thing is to make sure you are plugged directly into a USB 2 outlet with a decent cable. You can't go through a hub, or use USB 3.

Arnova 10bG3
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

hello here is small returns, after installing a windows 32 bit not always possible to recognize my tablet.

d like to try a last resort with a backup made ​​with recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Mesrine24 View Post
        hello here is small returns, after installing a windows 32 bit not always possible to recognize my tablet.

d like to try a last resort with a backup made ​​with recovery

hi, so are you saying that it will still not recognize your tablet after trying the 32 bit?

did you check your device manager to see if there was a odd device there? it would have a yellow triangle beside it .
        and you need to make sure you are in flash mode also . plug your tablet in and hold volume up then stick paper clip in reset hole push it let go and then let go of volume button .pc should make noise and you should see the device in your manager .

let us know ok
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

I nearly tried every single custom rom i found on net, but it's allways the same problem: all steps works fine, but when the tablet should reboot the arnova sign shows for a few seconds and after that all i see is flickering lights. i tried both of fineless versions in the start post, i tried the snakekillers and neomodes rom and i tried kastys roms: same problem everywhere.
          When i tried fineless rrom for the 10b g2 the screen stops flickering and works fine, but it just wont react on touching.
          please help, im going crazy!

edit: i actually dont know what kind of the 10b g3 i am owning (well its a 10b g3 8gb with capacitive display, but i meant the origin)... I'm from germany but i got this tablet from the arnova repair center in (i guess) france as a replacement for my damaged 10 g2.

Comment

Originally posted by f234k View Post
            I nearly tried every single custom rom i found on net, but it's allways the same problem: all steps works fine, but when the tablet should reboot the arnova sign shows for a few seconds and after that all i see is flickering lights. i tried both of fineless versions in the start post, i tried the snakekillers and neomodes rom and i tried kastys roms: same problem everywhere.
            When i tried fineless rrom for the 10b g2 the screen stops flickering and works fine, but it just wont react on touching.
            please help, im going crazy!

edit: i actually dont know what kind of the 10b g3 i am owning (well its a 10b g3 8gb with capacitive display, but i meant the origin)... I'm from germany but i got this tablet from the arnova repair center in (i guess) france as a replacement for my damaged 10 g2.

my friend you have to for sure put the correct rom on your tablet . if you have tried the ones available here for the 10bg3 then it sounds if you have a hardware problem . the one for the 10b g2 is for sure not for you .
            freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
              my friend you have to for sure put the correct rom on your tablet . if you have tried the ones available here for the 10bg3 then it sounds if you have a hardware problem . the one for the 10b g2 is for sure not for you .
              The Problem with the flickering lights doesnt seems to be unusual in germany. They flashed their G3 with the G2 ROM and it works for them. (It works for other users in the freaktab forum too!)
              I dont believe its a hardware problem. The tablet works fine, after i flashed it the display flickers, but it kind of boots i think... When I put the G2 ROM on it, the display works fine, but it wont react on touching. So their to different problems (and you may be rght with your explaination for the second one).
              So what kind of hardware problem could cause this strange situation?

Comment

Working...
              X