Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaroid PTAB7XC Ice-Cream Sandwich Tablet (Google Play Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
    then you didn't flash *my* ROM.
    Then I have no idea where to get your ROM. I followed the directions I found earlier in the tread.

Comment

Originally posted by thebigred67 View Post
      Then I have no idea where to get your ROM. I followed the directions I found earlier in the tread.
      I found your ROM but not sure how to install? I figured it out and it installed but the play store crashes when launched. BTW It is way faster now! Thanks!!!
      Last edited by thebigred67; 02-12-2014, 22:47.

Comment

I found your ROM but not sure how to install? I figured it out and it installed but the play store crashes when launched. BTW It is way faster now! Thanks!!!
        If I ever get un-buried from my work, GuessYet and I plan on taking the ROMs for the tablets to the next level....just to tease you ;-)
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

If I ever get un-buried from my work, GuessYet and I plan on taking the ROMs for the tablets to the next level....just to tease you ;-)
          Believe me, no rush. I am glad it runs so much faster. The Playstore reacts the same way it did when I installed it on the stock ROM and just wanted to give feedback. BTW I believe I saw somewhere in my research that the PTB 7XC isn't compatible with Playstore. I don't know why it wouldn't be compatible, maybe you could tell me?

OT, Do you have a recomendation for a ROM to put on my HTC Incredable?

Comment

just out of curiosity, are You running the nodifoed stock or elektricity ROM (for the pmid 702c)? Last time I reflashed it on my device a few monyhs ago it worked. as for the htc, i'd do a google search for htc incredible roms-that *other* site has lots to choose from ;-)
            Believe me, no rush. I am glad it runs so much faster. The Playstore reacts the same way it did when I installed it on the stock ROM and just wanted to give feedback. BTW I believe I saw somewhere in my research that the PTB 7XC isn't compatible with Playstore. I don't know why it wouldn't be compatible, maybe you could tell me?

OT, Do you have a recomendation for a ROM to put on my HTC Incredable?

Comment

just out of curiosity, are You running the nodifoed stock or elektricity ROM (for the pmid 702c)? Last time I reflashed it on my device a few monyhs ago it worked. as for the htc, i'd do a google search for htc incredible roms-that *other* site has lots to choose from ;-)
              I used the PTAB 7XC elekticity ROM. That is why I wanted to leave feed back about the Playstore crashing. IIRC you don't have this tablet and the ROM is experimental. Should I flash the 702c ROM?

Comment

I used the PTAB 7XC elekticity ROM. That is why I wanted to leave feed back about the Playstore crashing. IIRC you don't have this tablet and the ROM is experimental. Should I flash the 702c ROM?
                Sorry, I remembered incorrectly. It's the PMID703C which is the 'sister' tablet to this one and works perfectly fine, google play and all. The only difference is that Google play will think it's a PMID703C obviously.

Give that one a whirl.

Comment

Sorry, I remembered incorrectly. It's the PMID703C which is the 'sister' tablet to this one and works perfectly fine, google play and all. The only difference is that Google play will think it's a PMID703C obviously.

Give that one a whirl.
                  Wow!!! Thanks so much! This one seems to run even faster and zero issues with Playstore!

Comment

Wow!!! Thanks so much! This one seems to run even faster and zero issues with Playstore!
                    Sure. ;-)

Comment

Sure. ;-)
                      Weird thing. The tab will sign in on my Verizon phone's hotspot it sees the hotspot but won't go online? Do I need some app for it too work on a hotspot?

Comment

Weird thing. The tab will sign in on my Verizon phone's hotspot it sees the hotspot but won't go online? Do I need some app for it too work on a hotspot?
                        nah, thses tablets are notorious for having wifi 'issues'. i found I had to change the channel on my android to get it to woek (assuming you even have that option in your software). I always found that channel 6 worked best

Comment

nah, thses tablets are notorious for having wifi 'issues'. i found I had to change the channel on my android to get it to woek (assuming you even have that option in your software). I always found that channel 6 worked best
                          No idea how to change channel. I will go Google.

Comment

No idea how to change channel. I will go Google.
                            Nope didn't pick up any of the channels.

Comment

Nope didn't pick up any of the channels.
                              if it woeks wirh other routers i'd say your hosed then :-\

Comment

if it woeks wirh other routers i'd say your hosed then :-\
                                Yeah I know. I tried to pick up the hotspot on my computer too, no go. I think it is the phone, one more thing to check. Wife has the same phone. I can't sign into that hotspot either.

Comment

Working...
                                X