Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink R89 --RK3288 Cortex-A17 Mali-T7 4Kx2K RGMII HDMI2.0 supported by ODM&developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't HDMI-CEC supposed to be working with R89?
    My Samsung TV with anynet/cec cannot find the R89 as a cec device...

Comment

oman,

i am also having an issue on the latest firmware with a samsung 4k uhd tv not getting any signal from the box.
      works on another 1080p tv but neither of the 2 samsung tv's will recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by krzmtl View Post
        oman,

i am also having an issue on the latest firmware with a samsung 4k uhd tv not getting any signal from the box.
        works on another 1080p tv but neither of the 2 samsung tv's will recognize.
        I think you are talking about the S82?
        => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post271562
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Dear Oman can you help me

Dear Oman can you help me because recently i just buy a Beelink R89 Android 4.4 TV Box RK3288 but the OTG unable to function and i check on the system it say the System not detect usb OTG signal

can i know now what can i do Thank you hope you can help me. my email is [email protected]
          Part of the R89 PCBA:

What will we do in the next step?

1.20~30 geek fans,we need you to test our R89 to give feedback here,so we could improve R89 gradually.In the end,with your help,I think,it'll be more stable at least.And all these samples are free for you.If anyone who are interest in this,pls PM me and give me a reason. If what you say touch me ,R89 will come up with you.

20140528:
          Who is the suitable test player I want to find?The following:
          1.With much experience to android TV box,this is primary

2.If you have some accessories:
          a,usb HDD/camera/audio,Air mouse,wireless keyboard mouse,TF card and so on;
          b,4k TV especially support HDMI2.0;Or old CRT/LCD which can test AV-out.
          c,some HIFI device,receiver which can test HDMI/SPIDF passthrough.
          That'll be competitive!

3.If you have kinds of HD videos,especially 4K/H265 video,and can access to video streaming services such as Netflix,BBC iPlayer,HULU,have much experience in xbmc/mxplayer.That'll be competitive!

4.If you could test the hardware professionally,such as wifi/bt/memory/HDMI.That'll be competitive!

5.If you posted many threads in Freaktab,and figure out many technical problems.That'll be competitive!

I have chosen the following testers:
          no_spam_for_me ,bloodgnome,LawlessPPC,4WheelSpyder,ssspacman ,ademturk ,Arbelzapf ,talas ,NikAmi ,goldenrod ,TMx ,sync ,sweup,Smokez,ENDRJUPL,clarkss12,Catadarius,tltest er,convict ,mmind00

totally 20 people,and collecting candidates is done..THX.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          2.SDK will open to ROM developers in our early develop stage.We want them to join us at the beginning to fix all the issues responded from you.And also we will offer them all the R89 for free.
          As for our S82 series,I already have done this:

*****The following is current state for Beelink R89**************
          2014.05.21->
          1.R89 PCBA will come back next Monday.
          2.rk3288 pre-beta SDK is ready.Only with kernel source.

*****we are not only advertising here,but also do real things****

PS:I am a software engineer,a lot of work wait for me to handle.So,If I didn't return back your message,Pls forgive me.I am here,watching,supporting...[/QUOTE]
          Compassion Humble
          请培养慈悲心和谦逊
          Best regards : Gayble

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post
            很高兴认识你~
            Nice to meet you. My wife is Chinese, and comes from Jiangmen City, not too far from you (I believe you're in Shenzen, right?). I am trying to learn Chinese, but it's very difficult. I can say "I don't know how to speak Chinese" in both Mandarin and Cantonese, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gayble View Post
              :
              the System not detect usb OTG signal
              :
              You should try to use another USB to microUSB cable... My OTG adapter also have a problem (seems doesn't fit to the port)...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Beelink R89 System not detect usb OTG signal

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                You should try to use another USB to microUSB cable... My OTG adapter also have a problem (seems doesn't fit to the port)...
                Dear Sir i have try a new USB to microUSB cable but it still the some problem do you have any
                solution like how to restore or re-flash the device please give me some advice Thank you.
                Compassion Humble
                请培养慈悲心和谦逊
                Best regards : Gayble

Comment

A shot in the dark...

Dear Sir i have try a new USB to microUSB cable but it still the some problem do you have any
                  solution like how to restore or re-flash the device please give me some advice Thank you.
                  Hello, are you sure you have the right driver installed? See here.
                  Look at the section in the first post labeled, "How to Update:", step 1.

Comment

If your PC doesn't recognize the box (also as "unknown device" at e.g. device-manager) then there must be something wrong with the USB-port at the PC, or the cable, or the OTG-Port at the box...
                    (or maybe do you not at bootloader at the box and your PC recognize the box as e.g. ADB device?)

I only know that at the past with rk3188 devices it was the most time a not working USB-to-microUSB cable (so you have to use another one)... or sometimes it also helps to try another USB-port at the PC...
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by Galy
                      A new development board is crowndfunding on Kickstarter. The project is "Firefly-RK3399: Six-Core 64-bit High-Performance Platform. "
                      Equipped with a six-core 64-bit "server class" processor Rockchip RK3399, and with 2GB/4GB DDR3 and 16G/32GB eMMC, as well as increases PCIe 2.1 M.2, DP 1.2, Type-C, USB3.0 and other high-performance data transmission and display interface.
                      PLEASE, STOP SPAMMING!!

-Chromecast with Google TV
                      - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Working...
                      X