• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
    yes i find this in amazon.com but shipping to Armenia is missing
    ok,give me a sec ^^

-->> take a look here,they ship to armenia

http://www.ownta.com/index.php?subcats=Y&type=extended&status=A&pshort= Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&cid=0&dispatch=produ cts.search&q=hdmi%20cable

also a very good site which ships to armenia ;D

----->> http://www.ipmart.com/usa/search.php...=12974&x=0&y=0

they got almost everythink oO - very nice stuff there
    Last edited by dermuggi; 05-28-2014, 08:53.

Comment

Originally posted by dermuggi View Post
      ok,give me a sec ^^

-->> take a look here,they ship to armenia

http://www.ownta.com/index.php?subcats=Y&type=extended&status=A&pshort= Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&cid=0&dispatch=produ cts.search&q=hdmi%20cable

also a very good site which ships to armenia ;D

----->> http://www.ipmart.com/usa/search.php...=12974&x=0&y=0

they got almost everythink oO - very nice stuff there
      thx bro but which cable from this sites to buy i need short cable, amazon cable in this sites is missing

Comment

static IP boot loop... fixed?

Hi,
        Installed the 3.1 and have to say its one heck of an improvement over the stock ROM.
        Can anyone confirm if the Ethernet static IP boot loop has been fix in this version.
        Don't want to try it, just in case I end up in a boot loop, and have to ref lash everything again

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
          As a work-around... try the suggestion that was just given a couple of posts up...
          The soundabout app? I've tried it, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to set the sound back with this application.

Comment

thx bro but which cable from this sites to buy i need short cable, amazon cable in this sites is missing
            this one looks very good:

----->>>http://www.ipmart.com/usa/product/IBRA,1,5m,High,Speed,PRO,GOLD,RED,HDMI,Cable,3D,PS 4,2160p,4K,Ultra,HD,1,5M,4,8,Feet,,382913.php?prod =382913

not cheap but very good quality and they will ship to almost every nation ^^

in my opinion use dhl for delivery,will cost u more but u dont have to wait 3 weeks for the cable oO

Comment

thx bro
              and if its too expensive for u

-->>> just use this link to search in goole to find a shop where you can ship to armenia

https://www.google.de/search?q=hdmi+cable+armenia

Comment

Hi, please can people with remote sound problems take a screenshot of the settings/sound options? I need the exact name of the device that apears in sound.
                The A2 remote is working, after reboot rk5616 is choosed like the default setting with the remote plugged in boot, I asked in the quickshot V3 thread for those screenshots and only one answered The modiotek usb headset must be removed, but I only have the Minix A2 to test .

I am asking for a screenshot like this one:

REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                My devices:
                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                Gearbest.com)
                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  Hi, please can people with remote sound problems take a screenshot of the settings/sound options? I need the exact name of the device that apears in sound.
                  The A2 remote is working, after reboot rk5616 is choosed like the default setting with the remote plugged in boot, I asked in the quickshot V3 thread for those screenshots and only one answered The modiotek usb headset must be removed, but I only have the Minix A2 to test .

I am asking for a screenshot like this one:

Hey Leolas I have posted this screenshot, it is for f10 mele pro, the issue has been fixed for me now in v3.1

Comment

Re: [ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team TNT

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
                    Hey Leolas I have posted this screenshot, it is for f10 mele pro, the issue has been fixed for me now in v3.1
                    Yes, that remote and the A2 are the ones supported at today, but if someone has more remotes with sound to add, please tell me and I will add them.
                    Thanks a lot for post the screenshot

sent by my phone.
                    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Serious mouse problem

Hi, Since I installed qs 3 and 3.1 I have a serious problem with my mouse. I almost can't control the minix with the wireless mouse. I came from finless 1.8 and did not experienced these problems . I tried 3 different wireless mouses but none of them seem to work. I'm really disappointed now, because the ROM is excellent. I always used a wireless mouse to control the minix neo x7. Who can help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
                        Hi, Since I installed qs 3 and 3.1 I have a serious problem with my mouse. I almost can't control the minix with the wireless mouse. I came from finless 1.8 and did not experienced these problems . I tried 3 different wireless mouses but none of them seem to work. I'm really disappointed now, because the ROM is excellent. I always used a wireless mouse to control the minix neo x7. Who can help me?
                        I've used 3-4 different air and wireless mice without any issue at all... perhaps it is a matter of placement or interference.... or a bad flash when you installed the ROM. If it was a good flash... its got to be one of the other issues I briefly mentioned.

Also... make certain you have fresh batteries if your mouse has replaceable ones...

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                          I've used 3-4 different air and wireless mice witproblem any issue at all... aps it is a matter of placement or interference.... or a bad flash when you installed the ROM. If it was a good flash... its got to be one of the other issues I briefly mentioned.Also... make certain you have fresh batteries if your mouse has replaceable ones...
                          Batteries are new, tried different sets of batteries, that's not the problem. Maybe a bad flash , dont know what to do next .... Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
                            that is really strange, we didn't do anything new about mouse . BT mouses? or normal rf mouses?

leolas
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

XBOX 360 controller keymapping

Please add this keymapping in your next update to fix camera spin for FPS games when using Xbox 360 wireless controller. see details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1792531

Comment

Working...
                              X