[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
    I've used 3-4 different air and wireless mice without any issue at all... perhaps it is a matter of placement or interference.... or a bad flash when you installed the ROM. If it was a good flash... its got to be one of the other issues I briefly mentioned.

Also... make certain you have fresh batteries if your mouse has replaceable ones...
    Me as well. I have used a wireless mouse from the start with 3.1. This is either user error or dead batteries

Comment

NYes strange indeed, tried all types of wireless mice. now I'm really thinking there's interference from my TV cable decoder, there's also a dongle in this decoder. Let's try. ....[QUOTE=leolas;185335]that is really strange, we didn't do anything new about mouse . BT mouses? or normal rf mouses?

Comment

Re: [ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team TNT

Originally posted by jacknjill10101 View Post
        Please add this keymapping in your next update to fix camera spin for FPS games when using Xbox 360 wireless controller. see details: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1792531
        OK, we can release a patch with it I think

sent by my phone.
        enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

HDMI cable

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
          thx bro
          You will pay for nothing.
          This is not a problem with the cable. I bought today a new premium cable and tested with same result as before.
          As i remember, i had this isue also with one original minix rom a view month ago. Minix fixed that, the problem was caused by a rockchip update which was used by minix for the new rom at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hjhoekie View Post
            Hi, Since I installed qs 3 and 3.1 I have a serious problem with my mouse. I almost can't control the minix with the wireless mouse. I came from finless 1.8 and did not experienced these problems . I tried 3 different wireless mouses but none of them seem to work. I'm really disappointed now, because the ROM is excellent. I always used a wireless mouse to control the minix neo x7. Who can help me?
            By 'almost can't control the minix with the wireless mouse' do you mean that the mouse connects okay and controls the pointer but its erratic?! If so could be a simple case of adjusting pointer speed in system settings... Unless that's not what you meant

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mr.sudoku View Post
              This is not a problem with the cable. I bought today a new premium cable and tested with same result as before.
              As i remember, i had this isue also with one original minix rom a view month ago. Minix fixed that, the problem was caused by a rockchip update which was used by minix for the new rom at that time.
              thx bro. i have 2 premium cables + 1 from minix all this in QS2 ROM works super but now .....

Comment

Serious mouse problem remains

Okay, tried out a few experiments, removed wifi dongle from tv decoder, didn't change a bit. Tried to control the minix from very short distance, no effect. The mouse I use now is a 50€ lasermouse from logitech, but the other mice behave the same. And really, there is almost no reaction from the pointer... Any suggestions?

Comment

Okay, tried out a few experiments, removed wifi dongle from tv decoder, didn't change a bit. Tried to control the minix from very short distance, no effect. The mouse I use now is a 50€ lasermouse from logitech, but the other mice behave the same. And really, there is almost no reaction from the pointer... Any suggestions?
                  Did you try adjusting pointer speed in system settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokez View Post
                    Did you try adjusting pointer speed in system settings?Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
                    Yes, I did...

Comment

Yes, I did...
                      Okay just a suggestion, sometimes it's the simple things... Hope you resolve your issue...

Comment

Originally posted by mr.sudoku View Post
                        There have already been a number of people that stated using a good HDMI cable DID fix their trouble. It didn't fix every situation but it is one of the possible causes none the less. So perhaps the issue isn't a cable... but it has been known to cause the trouble so you can't discount it outright just because it didn't help in a few cases.

Comment

I've used the Logitech M570 wireless trackball as well as a K400r KB/trackpad from them without issues... so it's not the brand of mouse causing it.

You can also do a cross check that it is or isn't a hardware issue with the mice by plugging them into a standard computer... just in case. It's unlikely to have a good brand like Logitech go bad... but it's possible and a quick test on another computer can take that out of the equation as a possible cause.

Oh... while at it... use one of the other USB ports on the Minix also... just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
                            yes i find this in amazon.com but shipping to Armenia is missing
                            There have already been a number of people that stated using a good HDMI cable DID fix their trouble. It didn't fix every situation but it is one of the possible causes none the less. So perhaps the issue isn't a cable... but it has been known to cause the trouble so you can't discount it outright just because it didn't help in a few cases.
                            OK. maybe, but a friend is an electronic engeneer and he said that's BS. HDMI works with digital signals,0/1 signals. It will work or not. In my case all resolutions work up to 1080/24, 1080 @ 50 & 60 do not. My cable is 2 meters short. This is a feedback and i hope it will be fixed. My TV is an Panasonic plasma 3 jears old.

Comment

Hi
                              there is clearly a HDMI setting issue in kitkat kernels that can be workarounded with a good cable (but not too long) or by using 1080p/24 instead of /50 or /60.

1080p/24 is not a perfect solution because video rendering is not smooth with no 24frame compatible video, there is some frame drop to align with sound output.
                              I prefer 50hz or 60hz for tv shows for example but with a long cable the video flicks in 3.0 and only audio flicks in 3.1.

I think the correct HDMI settings can be tuned in the kernel because wasser succeeded to do it in kernels for k-r42 device.

Franck.
                              for windows8.1 drivers fix follow this.
                              ---
                              Jesurun v2.1 old rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
                              K-R42 v2.1 new rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
                              Minix neo x7 mini with quickshot firmware 3.1 with kernel HDMI patch
                              Minix neo s8s with stock firmware
                              Plex streamer with external MX player
                              TV Sony Bravia HDMI 1080p/60hz with AC3/DTS passthru.

Comment

Originally posted by franckleroy View Post
                                Hi
                                there is clearly a HDMI setting issue in kitkat kernels that can be workarounded with a good cable (but not too long) or by using 1080p/24 instead of /50 or /60.

1080p/24 is not a perfect solution because video rendering is not smooth with no 24frame compatible video, there is some frame drop to align with sound output.
                                I prefer 50hz or 60hz for tv shows for example but with a long cable the video flicks in 3.0 and only audio flicks in 3.1.

I think the correct HDMI settings can be tuned in the kernel because wasser succeeded to do it in kernels for k-r42 device.

Franck.
                                I wasn't disagreeing with this... at all. I was disagreeing with the statement that it couldn't be the cable since several others have reported that corrected it in their situation. It was the blanket statement that there was no way that it was a cable that is in error. When diagnosing an issue... never discount a possible cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X