Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ULTRA 1080p Showbox/Video Mix CR11S/CS968 Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7, {WORLD CUP APP READY}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATUTU BenchMark

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
    You meant 37,000 and 38,000 with Antubu right?
    The AtuTu BenchMark stats are located in the top pinned post at the beginning, you cannot miss it here https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 .... 38000 is the best I have seen on any Android TV box ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 11-17-2014, 08:15.

Comment

Hey dude love all your work but I'm having a problem with the latest update with ShowBox force closing

I'm using the 'Android TV-220-Ultra-Test-9272014-1080p-AP6210_update.img' rom on my CS968 box

Everything else is great

Any ideas what it might be?

Comment

Originally posted by maxumo View Post
        Hey dude love all your work but I'm having a problem with the latest update with ShowBox force closing

I'm using the 'Android TV-220-Ultra-Test-9272014-1080p-AP6210_update.img' rom on my CS968 box

Everything else is great

Any ideas what it might be?
        I sent you a new ShowBox app ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
          I sent you a new ShowBox app ...
          Yes got it, all working now!

Thanks for the support

Comment

Help - Screen Flickering & Resolution Issues !

Dear Tech 1 or any other Android tv box CS968 Gurus here, can you please help me here >> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-on-my-CS968-!
            I would be really immensely thankful to any member who helps .

Comment

Originally posted by Indiglo View Post
              Dear Tech 1 or any other Android tv box CS968 Gurus here, can you please help me here >> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-on-my-CS968-!
              I would be really immensely thankful to any member who helps .
              Follow the above link in top post to the top on the other site and test this my new latest 4KUD/1080p ROM build ...

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                Follow the above link in top post to the top on the other site and test this my new latest 4KUD/1080p ROM build ...
                Sorry Tech 1, I fail to fully comprehend,
                can you please explain to me a little better?

"top post" = Post No.1 (#1) of this thread >> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post184412 ??

"other site"
                = which other site ??

"latest 4KUD/1080p ROM build"
                = please provide the link if possible, & please confirm that particular ROM will work perfectly with my CS968A ??

I know you might NOT like to interact with lesser minds like me, but please take an exception,i'm new to FT.. & i'm trying & also my issues are genuine !

Hope you understand & help !

Thanks .��
                Last edited by Indiglo; 11-20-2014, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Indiglo View Post
                  Sorry Tech 1, I fail to fully comprehend,
                  can you please explain to me a little better?

"top post" = Post No.1 (#1) of this thread >> http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post184412 ??

"other site"
                  = which other site ??

"latest 4KUD/1080p ROM build"
                  = please provide the link if possible, & please confirm that particular ROM will work perfectly with my CS968A ??

I know you might NOT like to interact with lesser minds like me, but please take an exception,i'm new to FT.. & i'm trying & also my issues are genuine !

Hope you understand & help !

Thanks .��
                  Follow the link In the above post 301 ...

Comment

Latest CR11S HiDef Super ROM And App Package

Just follow the link in post number 301 above for m latest CR11S/CS968 HiDef 1080p
                    Super ROM and App Package ..!

Comment

Dolphin Browser Newly Released Version

DOLPHIN BROWSER UPDATED AGAIN {ALL NEW PACKAGE Leanback Launcher Code}!
                      NOW WITH BUILT IN VIDEO PLAYER And FlashPlayer, TV Screen Rotation App Included!
                      Please Go To The Settings Area And Get To Know What The New Dolphin Browser Can Do!
                      BETTER THAN THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER!
                      Works On Just About All Chinese Made Android TV Boxes!

PLEASE READ THE SIMPLE EASY INSTRUCTIONS AT THE LINK BELOW!

Locating The Apps At Google+!
                      All of my Leanback Launcher apps on Google + are located in one place under "ALL POST" go to "Nexus TV Player/ADT-1 LBLC Apps Bank" ..! You can scroll down through the apps and pick the ones you want to install on your device.

Download Here https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 !

Comment

Total Commander File Explorer Works Via Android Smartphones/Tablets, Android TV Boxes

TOTAL COMMANDER FILE EXPLORER LeanBack Launcher Code {ROOT NOT REQUIRED}
                        Transfer Files To Your Nexus TV Player/ADT-1 Via Your Android Smartphones/Tablets
                        Now Compatible With Nexus TV Player/ADT-1

TOTAL COMMANDER FILE EXPLORER Transfer Files To Your Nexus TV Player/ADT-1
                        See Above Post {Notice The WiFi Transfer {Files} In The Above Photo, Plus NTFS Via USB To Your PC

All of my Leanback Launcher apps on Google + are located in one place under "ALL POST" go to "Nexus TV Player/ADT-1 LBLC Apps Bank" ..! You can scroll down through the apps and pick the ones you want to install on your device.

Follow The Link Below To "ALL Post" Locate In The Far Left Column, Look For "Side Loading Apps How To" For The Super Simple Easy Instructions Are There You Find The Total Commander File Explorer App With Leanback Launcer Code!

See The NEW Coming To Be Release This May 2015, Shield: NVIDIA's Gaming-Focused Android TV Set-Top Box At The Above Link, GAME KNOWS GAME!

Comment

AceStreamPlayer {AceStream Engine Built-In 2 In 1} Works With Just About All Android TV Boxes

ACESTREAMPLAYER {Leanback launcher Code} ACESTREAM ENGINE BUILT-IN 2 In 1
                          {Works Very Well With LIVE TV} Via The HDHomeRun Prime Cable TV/HDHomeRun EXtend OTA Digital TV!

Better Than Live Channels/HDHomeRun View/VLC Apps!
                          Movies/Videos plays very smooth!

See The NEW Coming To Be Release This May 2015, Shield: NVIDIA's Gaming-Focused Android TV Set-Top Box At The Above Link, GAME KNOWS GAME!

Comment

TV Screen Rotation Locker {Runs As A Service} Works With Just About All Android TV Boxes

ROTATION LOCKER FREE$$$ TV Screen Rotation App {Runs As A Service}
                            {Now With LeanBack Launcher Code For 5.0.2 Android TV Boxes}, Works With Just About All Chinese Made Android TV Boxes Also ..!

From Time To Time You May Run Across A App That Needs To Be Control By A TV Screen
                            Orientation Rotation Control App, This Is The App You Need ..!

Coming Soon!

Comment

NCAA Men's Basketball 2015 Tournament Live TV App, Plus Games News Video Highlights

NCAA MARCH MADNESS APP LIVE TV PLUS GAMES NEWS VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!
                              LeanBack Launcher Code, Plus The App Works With Just About All Android TV Boxes ..!
                              NCAA Men's Basketball 2015 Tournament
                              [/B]

Comment

NCAA Men's 2015 Basketball Tournament, The Next Big Thing Is Here

{The Next Big Thing Is HERE} Works With Just About All Android TV Boxes ...!

NCAA Men's Basketball 2015 Tournament App THE HOTTEST DOWLOADED LEANBACK LAUNCHER CODE APP EVER, ALREADY OVER 15,000 VIEWS OF THE POST AT THE LINK BELOW
                                NCAA MARCH MADNESS LIVE TV APP, PLUS GAMES NEWS VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X